Life with Ivy Coco #3 Apart from advertise freebies what does she do?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know it will be somewhere but so much to look through…. What is the crack with her husband? Why doesn’t she show him? Do we know who he is/looks like? Thanks for any inside info

Reactions: 4
Hasn’t missed a show in 6 years…
Hasn’t paid for a show in 6 years either 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She is SO out of touch with reality. I have stopped following her. More people need to do they same so that work dries up. She changes skincare every 5 mins to so many different brands. She should learn to say no sometimes.
She couldn’t possibly do that, she’s too much of a grabby witch.

The daughter is an absolute spoilt brat too.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Someone in his gym managed to recognise him the other day just from his walk😂
Think she likes the air of mystery 🫠 she’d be better keeping her kid private!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Yeah we safeguard the husband but not the child. Interesting priorities! Can’t make as much money if she can’t pimp the kid out.

Reactions: 9
I had a nosey at that earlier, I think he probably just wants some privacy… shame he doesn’t want the same for his over exploited massive brat of a daughter. I’m convinced the only reason Kerri wants another baby is for all the free tit she’ll get, they haven’t got room for a baby in that house and she is far too lazy and selfish to cope with more that one child.

Reactions: 10
Haha. Yeah, he looks better with a giant turkey on his head. You can see where Ivy gets her looks from.

Reactions: 4
He’s just average looking, his personality, or the personality Kerri portrays him as having is gross. Like an overgrown spoilt toddler. Although you could describe all 3 of them as that. When the bubble bursts Kerri literally has no redeemable talent/skills?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.