Life with Ivy Coco #3 Apart from advertise freebies what does she do?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bloody hell lights cost hardly anything to run, especially if you get LED bulbs! Good to see they’ve got their spending priorities right in that family.
Yeah their issue is definitely Ivy’s side light. Not her mother spending £1000s on awful clothes month after month. Maybe just don’t go on one of your holidays 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 12
It went from that car moan, to the ‘we love to be back’ to our routine cook our hello fresh food. So full of sh*t.
That hello fresh *ad is the worst thing I have ever seen. It’s verging on insulting now, like she’s trolling us in the fact that, that is how she earns her money 🤣

I am so over the influencers freebies now too. Such a hard time for so many people and winters not even hit - and there are people like Kerri earning a living from promoting coggles logo shite and her husband in a Boris mask stirring a marinade!

Oh- and a velvetiser! They are ‘only’ a hundred ish. She absolutely can afford to buy one, same as the M&S stuff. So grabby and ott, everything is an ad or a link.
I think L’occitane is over for me now!!!! They are all there enjoying a pampering night in a nice hotel with lots of freebies. Soon I’ll get the email from L’Occitane … I haven’t shop in a while! And I won’t if you are giving it for free ! They are all there , the fashionablepan, Pascal , Anna …. And apparently they really needed this break! Yes of course, the rest of us loooove working and paying for things !!!!
mum done with them!!!
rant over ! And I’m not jealous simply frustrated

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I think L’occitane is over for me now!!!! They are all there enjoying a pampering night in a nice hotel with lots of freebies. Soon I’ll get the email from L’Occitane … I haven’t shop in a while! And I won’t if you are giving it for free ! They are all there , the fashionablepan, Pascal , Anna …. And apparently they really needed this break! Yes of course, the rest of us loooove working and paying for things !!!!
mum done with them!!!
rant over ! And I’m not jealous simply frustrated
Did you see Anna hart’s story earlier where pascale said she felt like a new woman? She sounded so slack. She probably has to remind herself to breathe.

Reactions: 6
Wow. I know it must be hard seeing someone become a shell of a person. I can imagine you could kind of hope that they are out of their misery but to say 'unfortunately' outlived the Queen.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She is so crass. How these business throw money and freebies at her I’ll never know.

Reactions: 7
Those comments she made about her poor nan don’t sit right with me. Must be awful for them but the wording!! No compassion.

Reactions: 9
She’s actually embarrassing. Her shell of a nan has more decorum. Thinks because her husband has got a few ££ that she’s somehow more important than anyone else. Bless her. The silly twit.

She doesn’t paint her husband in the best light, does she?
yhe comment's she makes about him are shocking ! i hope she is actually joking about the wedding day doubts !
most people would be mortified to find out their partner had said stuff like that to thousands of strangers

I am honestly gobsmacked that she’s posted that, what an awful woman

Those comments she made about her poor nan don’t sit right with me. Must be awful for them but the wording!! No compassion.
My grandma had dementia and was bed bound for some weeks leading to her passing. Although it was kinder for her to leave us, it still upset me greatly 🥲

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She’s basically been absent because she doesn’t give a duck about nobody but her self, but she knows if she carried on posting her drivel of affiliate links she would get serious backlash for it… the comment about her nana is appalling, I hope her nana doesn’t leave her or her annoying as duck child anything in her will!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.