Life Though Ems Eyes - Lifethroughemseyes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If £7 food for your child is expensive.
Maybe go back to work? You’re getting 30 hours of free childcare. Literally shut the duck up

Reactions: 19
I honestly can’t work out what this online store is going to sell.. career break all makes sense now!

Reactions: 2
If £7 food for your child is expensive.
Maybe go back to work? You’re getting 30 hours of free childcare. Literally shut the duck up
You only 30hrs free if you’re both working, or you did a couple years ago when I used it. It’s quite strict, I had to ring them every quarter I think to confirm circs hadn’t changed.

Reactions: 2
You only 30hrs free if you’re both working, or you did a couple years ago when I used it. It’s quite strict, I had to ring them every quarter I think to confirm circs hadn’t changed.
Im not sure how it works in England but here in Scotland you’re entitled to 15 free hours a week the school term following a child’s 3rd birthday regardless of circumstances, recently has been upped to 30 hours per week (roll on August for us!) so I’m assuming this is what they maybe receive for Evie?

Reactions: 1
Im not sure how it works in England but here in Scotland you’re entitled to 15 free hours a week the school term following a child’s 3rd birthday regardless of circumstances, recently has been upped to 30 hours per week (roll on August for us!) so I’m assuming this is what they maybe receive for Evie?
Yes same here. If she’s not working they’d just get the 15hrs. The 30hrs free is only if you both work.

If you’re newly self-employed, you get a grace period of the 30hrs before you have to be earning at a certain threshold. I think it’s a year, but could be wrong. I’d assume she’s self-employed with the new business/insta ‘work’ and is therefore eligible through that.

No. She’s too late to milk the insta business now. She’s missed that boat. She thinks followers = business success but I can’t see it. Look at Luna/fran and even the fatfunnyone. It doesn’t work. Especially when they have no business acumen themselves.

Reactions: 5
Sending her hubby hints about a trip to New York for her 30th...wonder where she got that idea from!! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She literally thinks she’s some kind of celebrity. Sam Faiers has treated her sister to New York for her 30th, straight away shows Danny the video and also tagged him and her sister in the insta post of Sam’s and said something like ‘11 months and counting huns’
Stop being a sheep and following everyone else!! Be original and stop copying every single person. I really hope she’s stepped in dog tit with those £700 trainers on.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
does anyone else find her stories so samey? She’s either doing an ad or it’s a video of Evie? When I first followed her she was much more interesting and relatable?

Reactions: 8
does anyone else find her stories so samey? She’s either doing an ad or it’s a video of Evie? When I first followed her she was much more interesting and relatable?
She used to do a lot of talking stories and I found her funny! Now all we see is squeaky Evie!

Reactions: 3
Yes same here. If she’s not working they’d just get the 15hrs. The 30hrs free is only if you both work.
In August everyone in Scotland gets 30 hours free term time regardless of circumstances. Some places are trialling 50 weeks free childcare

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.