Life Though Ems Eyes - Lifethroughemseyes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You think it’s kids and mum matching outfits? Evie being star sign Virgo if early September birthday and Emma being Sagittarius if her birthday was yesterday?
I used to really like Em, I found her via SW and her wedding, was also really able to relate to the loneliness she obviously was experiencing on Mat Leave once I also had my 2nd, but I’m just not so sure anymore. £700 trainers, a career break and being able to go on 3 fairly large holidays all in 1 year just isn’t relatable
I'm the same, used to really like her and started to like her page again more recently until this Q&A, going on a career break and 3 big holidays in a year? I dont know many people that could do that

Reactions: 1
I’m guessing she’s given up on the accounting then? It’s gonna be some shite clothing or something isn’t it this new business.

Reactions: 1
Can’t help but feel smug about the suitcase drama 🙃 if you can afford 700£ trainers what’s a few new clothes and smellies hun?!

Reactions: 7
So she’s given up work to flog stuff on insta basically. And no wonder if it pays well enough for those 3 holidays in one year!! 😳 I liked her account when she did SW & chatted about going to ‘The Asda’. Her daughter is way younger than mine but always slept loads so I was always v jealous! I unfollowed once she started with ads. I doubt it’s clothing as she is chummy with Marriedand29ish who does clothes.

Reactions: 2
Agree, maybe headbands? Whatever it is it will be something another influencer has done and she will copy
just like marriedand29ish’s clothes are a complete copy of a small business on instagram that was successful long before she started making rip offs!

Reactions: 3
I was looking at Peachylife and Keeliesjourney the other day as I am going to Kraków and their holidays were exactly the same. Literally same hotel, restaurants, bars and trips. So sad to live someone else’s life for likes on your posts.
A good Kraków recommendation- wodka cafe!

Don’t know about anyone else but I’m always the one to sort me and the kids when we go anywhere and hubby takes care of himself. Then a double and triple check it’s all in the car before we leave

Don’t know about anyone else but I’m always the one to sort me and the kids when we go anywhere and hubby takes care of himself. Then a double and triple check it’s all in the car before we leave
That doesn’t create content for gram tho. Would be too easy to check

She has done well with the ‘forgotten luggage’ seen at least 3 different outfits on them both

Reactions: 4
Self obsessed unfunny twit, just ad after ad on her page which is why i unfollowed. Pimping her kid out for money from ad agencies is fuckin bang out of order. I bet the only reason she left her job is cos of all the money she makes from being an alleged influencer!!! Annoying money grabbing bleep🤬

Reactions: 8
Why is she ‘shook’ about buying food for Evie at nursery?! You’re alright buying Gucci and LV handbags and taking a career break though aren’t you hun!! Jesus Christ she is really starting to get on my tits

Reactions: 12
Doesn’t like chatty stories anymore? Ironically this is when I (and I assume most folks) liked her best previously 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.