Life Though Ems Eyes - Lifethroughemseyes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I personally think those trainers are awful but each to their own, don’t think my other half has spent £700 on me the 10 years we’ve been together let alone on one birthday 😂. It’s not even a big birthday so next years gift should be interesting 😳

Reactions: 4
I personally think those trainers are awful but each to their own, don’t think my other half has spent £700 on me the 10 years we’ve been together let alone on one birthday 😂. It’s not even a big birthday so next years gift should be interesting 😳
The trainers are bloody awful, I’m predicting a trip to New York or somewhere plus big gift For next year. Probably up to their eyes in debt 🙄

Reactions: 6
Oh dear god, they cost £700?? They are vile, IMO. I have a big birthday next year and I want tickets to Harry Potter theatre show. I refuse to let my hubby pay for them all and have told him not to buy anything else. Got a bottle of gin, book and dinner for my 29th and was pleased as punch. I would feel so guilty even asking for something so expensive, and they weren’t the only gift either.

Reactions: 4
Oh someone just ‘happened to ask’ what the plan was for her career break in time for her to plug her new venture :rolleyes:

Reactions: 6
Wonder what this business is! The ads really do pay well if she’s going to the Dominican, Dubai and Disneyland. Bore off you sheep

Reactions: 7
honestly couldn’t think of anything worse than being a sheep 😫
I was looking at Peachylife and Keeliesjourney the other day as I am going to Kraków and their holidays were exactly the same. Literally same hotel, restaurants, bars and trips. So sad to live someone else’s life for likes on your posts.

Reactions: 1
Let’s hope the business goes a bit better than Kayla’s 😂 or whatever she’s called. bleeping hell those outfits were hideous.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
You think it’s kids and mum matching outfits? Evie being star sign Virgo if early September birthday and Emma being Sagittarius if her birthday was yesterday?
I used to really like Em, I found her via SW and her wedding, was also really able to relate to the loneliness she obviously was experiencing on Mat Leave once I also had my 2nd, but I’m just not so sure anymore. £700 trainers, a career break and being able to go on 3 fairly large holidays all in 1 year just isn’t relatable

Reactions: 13
You think it’s kids and mum matching outfits? Evie being star sign Virgo if early September birthday and Emma being Sagittarius if her birthday was yesterday?
I used to really like Em, I found her via SW and her wedding, was also really able to relate to the loneliness she obviously was experiencing on Mat Leave once I also had my 2nd, but I’m just not so sure anymore. £700 trainers, a career break and being able to go on 3 fairly large holidays all in 1 year just isn’t relatable
Absolutely agree she’s definitely not relatable and neither are any of these other ex sw/mummy bloggers 🤣

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.