Life Though Ems Eyes - Lifethroughemseyes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very sad, it’s a horrible thing to go through physically and mentally.

Reactions: 1
Just the saddest news from her tonight. Touched a nerve. A pain you never quite understand until you’ve experienced it first hand

• Sad
Reactions: 10
So so sad. Like mentioned before, with Lil being pregnant too. They had the girls 11 days apart, I'm sure they were planning future events together.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
What horrible news, poor love. I’m glad she’s had that little break away with her family.

Reactions: 1
So so sad. Like mentioned before, with Lil being pregnant too. They had the girls 11 days apart, I'm sure they were planning future events together.
This is what I felt so bad for her for, they were probably planning things for the two of them, and now she will want to be supportive and happy for Lil but whilst her heart is broken. I do feel sorry for her in this respect, no one deserves to go through this 👼

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I really feel for her! Had it in my head she was expecting and I bet her and Lils planned it together and now she has to watch her bump grow, truely heartbreaking and very close to my own heart 💔

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Feel sorry for her loss but jeez does she have to copy lil with everything be yourself hun

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.