Life Though Ems Eyes - Lifethroughemseyes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She put a lot of weight on last year and I thought she was but she lost some again? She needs content so my moneys on a baba whilst she’s off work! Tbh Evie is the cutest x
That’s the only reason I still follow Emma, Evie is super cute x

Reactions: 1
I think something has happened as they were all meant to go on the girls trip at the weekend then mysteriously didn't I don't think it is her pregnant as Lil is and she was going too and Emma has been very quiet hopefully nothing too bad has happened

Reactions: 3
They’ve all been quiet apart from Lil. Hull mum hasn’t posted on Instagram for a while. Em hasn’t. Fran was on Twitter the other day though.

I feel like if Emma and Lil had their threads in the Instagram section there would be a lot more action!

Reactions: 4
I feel like if Emma and Lil had their threads in the Instagram section there would be a lot more action!
Yeah I was wondering why they aren’t under the insta section because that’s the only platform the use

Very sad. Can’t and don’t want to imagine what she has been through, must be extra difficult because Lil is pregnant.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.