Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

notyourhunhun

Chatty Member
This “shop small business” is really beginning to annoy me !! We have started to get our meat & fruit & veg when we can from the butchers not from the supermarket & when we’ve been out with the kids for a walk we’ve bought hot drinks from a little takeaway place rather than Costa, Sausgae rolls from the bakery instead of Greggs etc. To me -this is shopping local & supporting small businesses People flogging tatt on Instagram that they are charging ridiculous prices for is NOT shopping local IMO - stop targeting people during a global pandemic when thousands of people are on furlough /have been made redundant !! I’m on Mat leave & ive had to PAY for all my bits I needed for my baby, we don’t all give the #gifted life !! Annoys me so much when she has been gifted thousands of pounds of items for her babies.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Leftpeg9

Chatty Member
Bit fucked off that M&S has sent her food 😑

Edited to add - I’m sure if she can afford the Discovery, with her £500 trainers, and charge folk £18 for a muslin she can fucking afford her own food shopping.

Really disappointed with M&S. People are struggling so badly atm but sure let’s gift some food to the girl affording her own Discovery and affording to completely leave work and charge £18 for a muslin.
The world is so backwards it’s unreal

Last edited:
  • Angry

Fanaff

VIP Member
Yes hmmm it’s really pissing me off that she’s pushing for everyone to vote for labour.

We know you have want them to win Emma as you’d be one of the skanks claiming all the benefits under the sun when your on you “ career break” 😂😂😂😂😂
Or maybe she works for the NHS and has seen first hand the state it is in and has used her brain to decide who to vote for. Your comment is totally uncalled for

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
Pregnant with twins. I feel really chuffed for her, she’s irritated me a whole lot less recently and her own family (aka Lil) could learn from the effort she’s put in with Evie during this lockdown. Fair play to her, it must have been bloody horrible having a miscarriage while Lil slept and moaned her way through her pregnancy.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Skanks claiming benefits, really? What a ridiculous thing to say. I think she has every right to use her platform to attempt to persuade people. It's an important election. I'm baffled at your skanks/benefits comment. Nobody likes a Tory.
Yes hmmm it’s really pissing me off that she’s pushing for everyone to vote for labour.

We know you have want them to win Emma as you’d be one of the skanks claiming all the benefits under the sun when your on you “ career break” 😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 29

Dratsathecat

I think you are misunderstanding my original point. None of us are living in normal times as is, lots of people are loosing jobs or have a lot of uncertainty over theirs. I just think that if you have a secure job (which I imagine finance in the NHS is) then sometimes it’s better to keep a foot in the door of that secure job and suck up a day of nursery for a year of 2 until they are eligible for their free childcare hours.
So to complain it would cost too much money (120 a day makes me wince too) for a day of nursery whilst probably paying through the nose for that sort of car sort of sticks in most folks throats.

I’d love to stay at home with my kids too....most days 😬... but I know if I were to stay at home it would be much harder for me to get back into the decent paid employment I’m in again.

I get the struggle from a Mum point of view, I really do, , but I’m also not sharing my kids to thousands on Instagram either to make a living instead of keeping my real job
I think this is really unfair, she has literally just had twins, why on Earth would she go back to work now? And in a years time, why would you go back to work for a day, to keep your foot in the door and fork out a horrific amount for nursery. It just seems like you’re a bit bitter that she is in a situation where she doesn’t need to return to work, and hundreds of thousands of people stay at home to look after their children, if she needs a job I hardly think they’ll look poorly on the fact she had twins and stayed at home to look after them

It seems that Danny has a good job, she’s so inactive on Instagram there is no chance shes making money enough to fund her not working, yeah she gets gifted stuff but she doesn’t do many paid for posts and she was inactive on Instagram for a good few months. Someone like Lil who seems to be full time in the “influencer” world it would seem to make more sense, but surely apart from some freebies emma isn’t making much from it at all

Reactions: 28

Greys1324

Chatty Member

She is using her platform positively, we complain when there is constant ads and you’re still complaining when she’s doing something meaningful.

I think she’s voting for Labour as she values the NHS and other community services unlike you who is clearly a Tory cunt.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Fmf17

Chatty Member
my husband leases his car, he’s said to me to get a better one on finance for me to drive about in but I don’t go far and I’d rather not have the outgoings. I got better things to spend the money on. I’ll wait till it dies on me 🤣

my husband leases his car, he’s said to me to get a better one on finance for me to drive about in but I don’t go far and I’d rather not have the outgoings. I got better things to spend the money on. I’ll wait till it dies on me 🤣
The car not the husband 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Notforthegram

Chatty Member
Maybe if she went up to a farm, shaved a sheep, worked the wool, hand sawn the milk jug motives, used organic colouring harvested from a squid she killed with a her bare hands, and washed the finished muslins in tears of a 100 nuns whilst breastfeeding her 2!!!babies MAYBE then those muslins would be worth £18. Buying cheap Chinese tat off Aliexpress and selling it on for a 200% markup is not a business darling, it's daytime robbery and you should be ashamed of yourself, Emma! So should everyone who falls into these instahuns traps and deceitful ways to market themselves as a 'small business'.
I am angry.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Thechubbymoaner

VIP Member
I would almost certainly guarantee that she is. Any child is a blessing & even more so after fertility issues & previous losses.
Noothingsaylike pimping out your rainbow babies
I would almost certainly guarantee that she is. Any child is a blessing & even more so after fertility issues & previous losses.
Nothing says a blessed feeling like pimping out your rainbow babies for a few quid

• Haha
Reactions: 25

notyourhunhun

Chatty Member
Anyone else bored of the “Twin” thing. Can’t believe we have TWO Snuz Pods in here (gifted, obvs 🙄) these carriers are expensive when you need TWO. Getting out the house with TWO babies is hard etc etc. We get it, you’ve got twins which equals TWO babies !! You don’t need to remind us 5 times a frigging day, every day !!
She’s like the only woman to have ever given birth! I have an almost 8 year old, 3 year old & a 20 week old baby & sometimes it takes me all morning to get ready & out the house - it’s not exactly a breeze to all us inferior Mums that only have the ONE baby either you know 🙄. Feel like is typical Em to be able to “one up” everyone else.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Aussie girl

Piss off with the negativity?! 😂😂😂this forum was started on how irritating we find her!! I think your on the wrong page hun... as for the few blankets and a bib that I’m sure she can afford to buy?!? there’s so many others that can’t.. she needs to take a leaf out of Elle from feathering empty nest page and donate any freebies to those who need it, plus em has so many family and friends who I’m sure will spoil the twins...... I mean she’s not as a bad as lil at all but does my head in especially when It came to the Free California trip.. I predict she will be as bad a lucy carter and fopperholic pimping out her twins for freebies.
The revel was cute and so was Evie’s reaction but I think it will all go down hill now #sellmykidsprivacyfordosh
I think the miscarriage brought her crashing down to earth, off her high horse. Up until, then she was off the wall with how entitled and manufactured her feed was. I’m sad it took a miscarriage for her to reevaluate, but if it meant she’s reinvigorated and truly appreciates her life then good for her.
I will side eye all the ads coming though, and I agree that she really should think about giving away free gifts to others for things that she doesn’t need.
I th8nk some of the Huns on here don’t realize you can wish someone well but also see when they’re acting like a prick, that’s not mutually exclusive. And this isn’t a fan club.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Ifyouknowyouknow

Chatty Member
i couldn’t believe it when I saw one of the comments saying ‘oh my god how have you found the time to crochet with twins’.... surely no one believes she has MADE those rattles?!

• Haha

kmja

Chatty Member
Awwh I'm so happy for her! I'm in tears because I've just had my own miscarriage and can only imagine how happy and excited she's feeling, bless her ❤

• Heart
  • Sad

sourorchid

I particularly enjoyed the ad today “we have signed up to Tesco blah blah shit subscription service”. BOLLOCKS. Absolute bollocks. You have not signed up. They have paid you to say this and you are getting it for free. Stop making claims that influence poor naive people to buy into a subscription that you do not even buy yourself. I hate it when people dress it up as if they’ve actually chosen it and are buying it.

• Heart
Reactions: 21