Life Though Ems Eyes - Lifethroughemseyes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Followed her for ages and she just winds me up! Yet I can’t unfollow I guess I love to hate! Anyway what I noticed is she just copies literally every single thing Lil does even down to being pregnant! Lil does something then a few days later she does it. Lil buys something then a few says later she buys it. Anyway, what do we all think about her mate Abi? Going off topic here but I just don’t get her. Takes selfies in her bedroom mirror then sells £600 trainers on depop that have never been worn???
Even got the same dog after lil did, got pregnant with eves after lil

Reactions: 2
Anybody else thinking the twins have arrived a little early? I'm pretty sure it was their wedding anniversary yesterday and there was nothing at all about it & there usually is

Reactions: 3
Anybody else thinking the twins have arrived a little early? I'm pretty sure it was their wedding anniversary yesterday and there was nothing at all about it & there usually is
Definitely was their anniversary yesterday, just did a quick look back and found pictures from previous years.

Hopefully everything is okay with them!

Reactions: 1
I did wonder as well. I follow her sister and she is still posting on her home account as normal so whatever is causing the silence I’m going to assume all still ok?

I think she will “come back” with a long winded post about coming to the end of her pregnancy that just so happens to be an ad

Reactions: 6
She seems nice, just normal stuff. For now 😂
Well I notice she said yesterday or day before one of her pupils found her and should she make it private, I imagine going private will limit the ads and audience so long may she remain that way!
I like that she has a bit of colour and animation to her life and house. Not a bit of ‘Setting Plaster’ in site 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Well I notice she said yesterday or day before one of her pupils found her and should she make it private, I imagine going private will limit the adds and audience so long may she remain that way!
I like that she has a bit of colour and animation to her life and house. Not a bit of ‘Setting Plaster’ in site 🤣
She seems normal and down to earth innit. Very un-influencer with a feed & stories that arent carefully curated

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.