Life Though Ems Eyes - Lifethroughemseyes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She would have had much better/ stable maternity pay and leave with the NHS too. “Influencing” won’t last her whole working life, I really don’t understand why these huns make the choices they do
Don’t worry those twins will be getting plastered all over insta for every penny she can get

Reactions: 9
And again, incase you don't know, she is having TWO babies. Thats right, TWO. I'm not sure she has mentioned it lately 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 14
And again, incase you don't know, she is having TWO babies. Thats right, TWO. I'm not sure she has mentioned it lately 🤔

See at first I thought, yep I’d be the same, because being pregnant and a baby growing inside you can be a mind blowing thing, but now I think this is just her ‘thing’ that she likes to remind us. Like previous overemphasis of ‘Bae’ and ‘Hun’ 🙄

Reactions: 5
See at first I thought, yep I’d be the same, because being pregnant and a baby growing inside you can be a mind blowing thing, but now I think this is just her ‘thing’ that she likes to remind us. Like previous overemphasis of ‘Bae’ and ‘Hun’ 🙄
See it is utterly mind blowing and I can kind of see where she is coming from. I’m 13 years on and still my mind boggles at the fact it grew two babies at the same time 🤭 that said I’ve unfollowed her bacuse she’s having twins and my twin pregnancy ended in the loss of one of my girls so I can’t watch hers.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
See it is utterly mind blowing and I can kind of see where she is coming from. I’m 13 years on and still my mind boggles at the fact it grew two babies at the same time 🤭 that said I’ve unfollowed her bacuse she’s having twins and my twin pregnancy ended in the loss of one of my girls so I can’t watch hers.
Aw really sorry to hear that. I hope you are ok. X

Reactions: 2
I know lots and lots of people who have had/are pregnant with twins, and while any pregnancy is a miracle, they don’t mention it all the time like they are the only person ever to have twins.

Reactions: 2
This new obsession from all the InstaHuns with the OTT balloon arches & displays really grinds my gears ! Its so unnecessary. I mean we have banners & a Happy Birthday balloon etc, like normal families do. But these OTT displays for a 4th Birthday are too much. The kids are going to grow up with the expectation of a certain lifestyle, gifted items etc.

Bet if she had to pay for them, she wouldn't have had one !!

Can you imagine what the Christmas Décor is going to be like 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 11
I don’t see anything wrong with the balloon arch, I know my niece would love one! She hasn’t marked them as gifted, if she’s got the money why not spend it on something Evie would enjoy.

Reactions: 8
I did a balloon arch for my 4yr olds birthday. They are an absolute ballache to do!! Never again 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don’t see anything wrong with the balloon arch, I know my niece would love one! She hasn’t marked them as gifted, if she’s got the money why not spend it on something Evie would enjoy.
They aren’t exactly renowned for disclosing everything that is gifted though so you can never be sure ...

Reactions: 3
Followed her for ages and she just winds me up! Yet I can’t unfollow I guess I love to hate! Anyway what I noticed is she just copies literally every single thing Lil does even down to being pregnant! Lil does something then a few days later she does it. Lil buys something then a few says later she buys it. Anyway, what do we all think about her mate Abi? Going off topic here but I just don’t get her. Takes selfies in her bedroom mirror then sells £600 trainers on depop that have never been worn???

Followed her for ages and she just winds me up! Yet I can’t unfollow I guess I love to hate! Anyway what I noticed is she just copies literally every single thing Lil does even down to being pregnant! Lil does something then a few days later she does it. Lil buys something then a few says later she buys it. Anyway, what do we all think about her mate Abi? Going off topic here but I just don’t get her. Takes selfies in her bedroom mirror then sells £600 trainers on depop that have never been worn???
Who has £600 to spend on trainers 🤔
I think em was pregnant before lil but she had a miscarriage. And then lil happened to get pregnant and obviously em still wanted another baby

Who has £600 to spend on trainers 🤔
I think em was pregnant before lil but she had a miscarriage. And then lil happened to get pregnant and obviously em still wanted another baby
Well exactly and sell them brand new! I’m just not a fan of Em at all. And those feet!!! Like do we really need to see them every day. And yes Hun you’re having 2 babies we haven’t forgot!!

• Haha
Maybe when the twins are here she will finally have her little company up and running - Virgo & Arrow. Will be tough with 3 young kids though, but good luck to her if she manages it
Well she doesn’t seem to have done anything with it unemployed with 1 kid so I doubt it 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.