Life Though Ems Eyes - Lifethroughemseyes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nope I just cannot find her page at all! It’s not coming up. So weird!
Your missing nowt so don’t worry. She isn’t going back to work Cos she can’t afford childcare so just bumming free stuff for the foreseeable

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Your missing nowt so don’t worry. She isn’t going back to work Cos she can’t afford childcare so just bumming free stuff for the foreseeable
Was waiting for all the gifted baby stuff to start. I see she's starting her business soon.

Reactions: 3
I used to like her but don’t like what she’s become. I used to think lil copied her but now I realise she copies lil. Not a fan at all

Reactions: 4
You think at time’s of such uncertainty you’d even consider going back for 1 day even just to keep your foot in the door of employment, and take the hit for a year, or juggle your day at work with your partner whilst they are on a day off. Even a bit of family help maybe? She’d probably also get government top up (like the previous childcare vouchers through your wage slip) for the government to pay £2 for every £8 you pay.
From what we’ve been led to believe in the past she does have a half decent job within the NHS, it would be a shame to give that up because Instagram ads won’t last forever

Reactions: 3
You think at time’s of such uncertainty you’d even consider going back for 1 day even just to keep your foot in the door of employment, and take the hit for a year, or juggle your day at work with your partner whilst they are on a day off. Even a bit of family help maybe? She’d probably also get government top up (like the previous childcare vouchers through your wage slip) for the government to pay £2 for every £8 you pay.
From what we’ve been led to believe in the past she does have a half decent job within the NHS, it would be a shame to give that up because Instagram ads won’t last forever
She's said it's not financially viable - would cost £120 a day - which I think is fair enough. This is the case for a lot of people.

Reactions: 13
She's said it's not financially viable - would cost £120 a day - which I think is fair enough. This is the case for a lot of people.
Yeah I don’t think you can blame her for that! I’m not an influencer and I’d have to give up work as there’s no way I could afford that.

Reactions: 7
No wonder it’s not viable at £120 a day! Given she was on a career break before the twins, it’s no surprise that she’s got no plans to go back to work. Freebies do my head in but the twins are absolutely gorgeous 🥰

Reactions: 2
I understand how childcare isn’t viable. What I don’t understand is why you would take a career break if you were thinking about having another baby? Surely you aren’t entitled to full maternity pay if you haven’t been working?

Reactions: 5
Unfortunately I think Emma got caught up in the bubble of making money through Instagram. She was working, studying for very good accountancy qualifications and had Evie and decided she didn't want to juggle that with influencer work.

In MY opinion...she made a bad decision to quit the "real world" before really making it. She took the 1 year career break during which she unfortunately miscarried, didn't get to launch her business, then fell pregnant with the twins. Anyone with children (not just twins, we all have childcare costs) realise the struggle to work and afford the rates of nursey when you then start to have muliple children.

So now Emma will go full steam ahead with the freebies because #twinsmeanTWO, the adverts, giveaways (which are still ads but not as bad because at least the followers get something out of it), her aliexpress business and stay home.

Reactions: 9
The sad thing is she's going to have to sell off the privacy and daily lives of her kids to earn an income. Nothing in the world would make me want to put my kids to work warning money from the day they ever the world. I'd rather take the childcare costs hit and earn myself. They're barely a few months old and already at work earning for mummy.

Reactions: 11
Most of us aren’t cutting about in a Land Rover Discovery Sport though are we? The thought of the monthly PCP payments on that make my eyes water almost as much as a nursery bill

Reactions: 15
Most of us aren’t cutting about in a Land Rover Discovery Sport though are we? The thought of the monthly PCP payments on that make my eyes water almost as much as a nursery bill
Who cares? It obviously works for them.
If I had to choose between working and being able to stay at home with my babies, I know which I'd choose.. regardless of whether it was because it doesn't make financial sense to work or because I could afford not to work.

Reactions: 12
Who cares? It obviously works for them.
If I had to choose between working and being able to stay at home with my babies, I know which I'd choose.. regardless of whether it was because it doesn't make financial sense to work or because I could afford not to work.
If you had to choose between you working or putting your newborns to work for you which would you choose then?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.