Life Though Ems Eyes - Lifethroughemseyes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyway, what do we all think about her mate Abi? Going off topic here but I just don’t get her. Takes selfies in her bedroom mirror then sells £600 trainers on depop that have never been worn???
I’ve noseyed at her before and did think why all the same bloody selfies in front of the same mirror?

Reactions: 1
Well she doesn’t seem to have done anything with it unemployed with 1 kid so I doubt it 😂
I think she was going to launch it just as she had her miscarriage so not going to judge her for that. I’m recovering from ectopic pregnancy and something like that does take a while to get back to ‘normal’, both physically and mentally.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’ve noseyed at her before and did think why all the same bloody selfies in front of the same mirror?
Exactly and why buy £600 trainers to not wear them then smell them on depop? She seems to do that with everything I don’t get it

Followed her for ages and she just winds me up! Yet I can’t unfollow I guess I love to hate! Anyway what I noticed is she just copies literally every single thing Lil does even down to being pregnant! Lil does something then a few days later she does it. Lil buys something then a few says later she buys it. Anyway, what do we all think about her mate Abi? Going off topic here but I just don’t get her. Takes selfies in her bedroom mirror then sells £600 trainers on depop that have never been worn???
That abi has botched her face with lip fillers, honest to god It looks horrific. Her top lip literally touches her nose 😵😵

Is Abi their friend or cousin? I say this because she can't just be Emma's best friend because she was a bridesmaids at the wedding abroad last year I noticed.

Also Emma is just a hormonal pregnant lady, I'll give her that. With twins she must want her parents around to help, even just giving Evie some attention while they tend to the twins (without Evie having to leave the home for that to happen).

Is Abi their friend or cousin? I say this because she can't just be Emma's best friend because she was a bridesmaids at the wedding abroad last year I noticed.

Also Emma is just a hormonal pregnant lady, I'll give her that. With twins she must want her parents around to help, even just giving Evie some attention while they tend to the twins (without Evie having to leave the home for that to happen).
Friend, iirc. I think she did a Q&A and said they grew up together

Yes she is just a friend

I think she was going to launch it just as she had her miscarriage so not going to judge her for that. I’m recovering from ectopic pregnancy and something like that does take a while to get back to ‘normal’, both physically and mentally.
I’m sorry for your loss. I had an ectopic pregnancy back in 2017 and it was the worst experience of my life.

hope you’re ok xx

I’m sorry for your loss. I had an ectopic pregnancy back in 2017 and it was the worst experience of my life.

hope you’re ok xx

Thank you, taking time to process as it was all such a whirlwind ❤

Sorry you also had to go through such an experience, I wouldn’t wish it on anyone X

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Does anyone else find it massively cringe worthy that she’s got “Eviepops” on the kid’s cake and balloons? That’s not her name! It’s bad enough calling her a ridiculous nickname but to get it printed on a birthday cake and balloons....🤦🏼‍♀️ Suppose it’s better than “Bae” though. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Does anyone else find it massively cringe worthy that she’s got “Eviepops” on the kid’s cake and balloons? That’s not her name! It’s bad enough calling her a ridiculous nickname but to get it printed on a birthday cake and balloons....🤦🏼‍♀️ Suppose it’s better than “Bae” though. 🤷🏼‍♀️
Also pretty stupid with her kid due to start school and learning how to spell her name. How confusing for Evie.

Also pretty stupid with her kid due to start school and learning how to spell her name. How confusing for Evie.
That’s a ridiculous thing to say!! People have nicknames and don’t think that’s their normal name, even small children ( I have one the same age) know the difference. Did that happen to you when you went to school! Hilarious!!

Reactions: 6
That’s a ridiculous thing to say!! People have nicknames and don’t think that’s their normal name, even small children ( I have one the same age) know the difference. Did that happen to you when you went to school! Hilarious!!
Yes, we all have nicknames but at a time when letter recognition begins plastering her birthday cake and balloons with a nickname rather than her actual name won’t be helpful to Evie.

I’m sure Evie is fully aware of her name, but she won’t be able to recognise it in written format if it’s constantly displayed as Eviepops. Kids recognise the letter sequence before they recognise the individual letters so no it’s not ridiculous.

Yes, we all have nicknames but at a time when letter recognition begins plastering her birthday cake and balloons with a nickname rather than her actual name won’t be helpful to Evie.

I’m sure Evie is fully aware of her name, but she won’t be able to recognise it in written format if it’s constantly displayed as Eviepops. Kids recognise the letter sequence before they recognise the individual letters so no it’s not ridiculous.
She had lots of stories months ago of tracing books where Evie was tracing her actual name and numbers etc so I doubt the use of her nickname on the birthday stuff will hamper her development

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.