Life Though Ems Eyes - Lifethroughemseyes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wasn’t she really good friends with Ainsley (another insta mum) who has a little girl called Olive?!
Very cute though!
Take note of the swaddle muslins...watch this space!! 😂

Reactions: 2
The girls are so cute, really delighted for her!

Did she get inspo from KHM for one of the names I wonder?

Reactions: 3
The girls are so cute, really delighted for her!

Did she get inspo from KHM for one of the names I wonder?
probably had it picked out for months and fuming KHM used it too 😂😂😂
I’m really pleased for them. I love a baby 😂 x

• Haha
Reactions: 4
They are so cute!! I love a baby announcement - I actually cried when she announced she was pregnant 🙈 very happy for them all.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Anybody else thinking the twins have arrived a little early? I'm pretty sure it was their wedding anniversary yesterday and there was nothing at all about it & there usually is
Yes she’s had them. Olive and Elsie Manchester. I always think Manchester is a really weird surname. I’d be gutted if that was mine. I know this is strange but I always notice how blue Evie’s eyes are where both Emma and Danny’s are brown

probably had it picked out for months and fuming KHM used it too 😂😂😂
I’m really pleased for them. I love a baby 😂 x
Yes but Kate kept using the shell and pearl emoji so not entirely sure she knows what an olive is. Maybe she meant pearl.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.