Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Faye89

She is just flogging a load of shite for an extortionate amount of money! She has got her cousins and that married 29 person all posting about those pyjamas at the same time, they are all wearing them.

none of them have declared them as gifted or AD.

absolute joke

• Angry
Reactions: 14

Hastaggifted

VIP Member
And again, incase you don't know, she is having TWO babies. Thats right, TWO. I'm not sure she has mentioned it lately 🤔

• Haha

Disneylover

VIP Member
It’s difficult for everyone but it’s one bloody Christmas, couldn’t people just sacrifice one year?! We’ll never get out of this mess if people keep ignoring the rules. As people have already said as well, why put it all over bloody social media 🙄

Glasgowgirly

I’m pretty confused at this “launch”. It’s as if she doesn’t care about it, one story I think I seen on it. And then a couple of shares from people who were “gifted” the items but not declared gifted. The sizing is what has annoyed me, I hate a S M L sizing especially when the Large is a 14!! She has alienated half the followers she has.

Swipe Up!

VIP Member
those saying “how can she get away with this”, it’s what a lot of igers do. A lot!
When they have no special talent to offer to enable them to take it and make it lucrative. They take advantage of their followers by dreaming up a business idea that’s literally selling stuff on. Fm perfume, wax fucking melts... every time.

If they’ve started as weight loss, baby or home accounts and get a bit of a following they get greedy and do this. It’s so predictable.
luna Fran whatever she’s called did it with those hideous kids clothes.

Lots of people have started with a real business idea and done great. Not this lot.

Newborns pay mortgages these days
I know right. I was talking about this with my mum and she was understandably horrified. I think any of us under the age of 35 have become normalised to putting our lives online. People like Emma are literally publishing all their babies' pictures online to a potentially global audience of millions for likes and money. Its so strange and dystopian. There is so much I could say about this but I'm not going to rant on. I just couldn't do it.

Reactions: 13

sourorchid

Em? Doing a real life job? Oh gosh don’t be silly! Don’t you remember when she had to go back after having Evie for something basic like 1 or 2 days a week and she still couldn’t manage it 😂 she gave it up after literally a couple of months. Absolute wally. She has zero idea about living in the real world. I think that’s what riles people so much. I am actually living for the day that Instagram influencing doesn’t pay the bills anymore and then suddenly they will panic having to hold down a proper job.

• Haha

Birdy60

VIP Member
Emma is another one who swans around a on gifted days out and overnight stays then moans how busy she is!! Although I think she works three days a week rather than Lils one shift a week if that lol
She's car crash when she's on the booze - she had no content whatsoever - at least Lil can chop mushrooms on her one day a week - Emma's a dry shite🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Basicbasic

VIP Member
Insta was quiet yesterday and thank God for that! All of them hiding their rule breaking behaviour. They should be publicly called out.

slabber

You think at time’s of such uncertainty you’d even consider going back for 1 day even just to keep your foot in the door of employment, and take the hit for a year, or juggle your day at work with your partner whilst they are on a day off. Even a bit of family help maybe? She’d probably also get government top up (like the previous childcare vouchers through your wage slip) for the government to pay £2 for every £8 you pay.
From what we’ve been led to believe in the past she does have a half decent job within the NHS, it would be a shame to give that up because Instagram ads won’t last forever
She's said it's not financially viable - would cost £120 a day - which I think is fair enough. This is the case for a lot of people.

JoeBloggs

VIP Member
Who cares? It obviously works for them.
If I had to choose between working and being able to stay at home with my babies, I know which I'd choose.. regardless of whether it was because it doesn't make financial sense to work or because I could afford not to work.
If the choice was between working and paying for child care vs staying at home with the kids then yes but she’s chosen to pimp out the kids to fund her staying at home with them. Talk about them earning their keep.

I’d personally rather go back to work 1 or 2 days a week and work around my partner/family for childcare than sell my kids out and plaster them all over the internet. It can only last so long.

Last edited:

Basicbasic

VIP Member
Yes m&s on my boycott list and I usually get all my Xmas food from there. Sick of them sending shit loads of food to wealthy, fridge full Insta Huns. Especially when food banks are pleading for supplies.

• Heart

Sticky One

VIP Member
Anyone think her hubby seemed a bit gutted he’s not getting a boy?
gender reveal was cute, Evie makes it
Whyyyyyy do people assume this all the time when someone has the same gender kids, he didn’t seem gutted at all and I’m sure they are just happy to have 2 healthy babies.

• Heart

Strawberry-pot

Chatty Member
I need a holiday..
I KNOW

guys any recommendations for a villa..

Em 2 months later.. so we are staying in this villa in Spain which was gifted by...

moron.

• Angry

Leftpeg9

Chatty Member
You think it’s kids and mum matching outfits? Evie being star sign Virgo if early September birthday and Emma being Sagittarius if her birthday was yesterday?
I used to really like Em, I found her via SW and her wedding, was also really able to relate to the loneliness she obviously was experiencing on Mat Leave once I also had my 2nd, but I’m just not so sure anymore. £700 trainers, a career break and being able to go on 3 fairly large holidays all in 1 year just isn’t relatable

Begborrowsteal

VIP Member
I'm happy for her but que the complaining! She was saying that she needs evie to go back to nursery the other day because she's basically stressing them out. Which is fair enough kids can be stressful but just dont complain on social media about how much you NEED her to go back. Also I feel Evie is going to struggle!
I see zero wrong with that. I know I will savour that first full day back at school for my kids, after all this lockdown 🥴