Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Basicbasic

VIP Member
Good grief, barely a month old and them babies are working hard so mummy can relax at home. Another ad on the grid. Flogging your kids is not a good look.

Reactions: 12

Popsock123

VIP Member
Ahh I hope she don’t go down this road again I was enjoying her content once again!
You know where to book a villa em hun, you stayed in one with your family not long ago. Don’t be a beg you cowbag

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Greys1324

Chatty Member
In my opinion she has one of the worst attitudes amongst ‘mommy bloggers’ she doesn’t even pretend to be nice. Whenever I go on her page which I refuse to follow, it feels like everything she shares is with reluctance and very passive aggressive. If she doesn’t like it she could always get herself a real job.
I feel like the person who disagreed with her was a bit of dick. I don’t understand who wouldn’t be in support of a woman having a birth partner

Reactions: 11

Countrybumpkingirl

Chatty Member
We stuck to them. Don't see why we should act like we're more important than anyone else this Christmas. The Sooner we all follow the rules the sooner this should end.
Couldn't agree more. The reason we are in this mess is because people keep breaking them. If everyone has the same mentality then what is the point of having these rules.
I've not broken them once, I live alone 2 and half hours from family etc and I was incredibly ill this year and still am. I have a support bubble with my parents but I have spent most of the year on my own in a 1 bed flat. Christmas was just me and my parents. I want my life to return to normal so I will stick to what I have to and now we are in tier 4

• Heart

eye_rolling_always

....it’s a few blankets and a bib? Would you not send a friend something if they found out they were expecting? It’s just the same.
When it's a friends, all well and good.

When it becomes "thanks for the gifted snoze pod, car seat, sleephead, double pram, etc etc..." X2, then not so much.

{& before anyone comes at me with "you'd take free stuff with twins coming..." no I wouldn't. My kids are not online and I would probably do a Ellie (featheringanemptynest) type post to give to charity.}

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Why does Emma always pose like she's Dick Van Dyke about to burst into a song and dance? Put ya leg down woman and stand up properly - you look an absolute bellend

• Haha

Basicbasic

VIP Member
The sad thing is she's going to have to sell off the privacy and daily lives of her kids to earn an income. Nothing in the world would make me want to put my kids to work warning money from the day they ever the world. I'd rather take the childcare costs hit and earn myself. They're barely a few months old and already at work earning for mummy.

notyourhunhun

Chatty Member
This new obsession from all the InstaHuns with the OTT balloon arches & displays really grinds my gears ! Its so unnecessary. I mean we have banners & a Happy Birthday balloon etc, like normal families do. But these OTT displays for a 4th Birthday are too much. The kids are going to grow up with the expectation of a certain lifestyle, gifted items etc.

Bet if she had to pay for them, she wouldn't have had one !!

Can you imagine what the Christmas Décor is going to be like 🤦‍♀️

Harry

Chatty Member
I’m not sure why people are angry reacting to me saying I can’t wait to see her attempt to handle this - there’s 25 pages of how annoying this woman is and her daughter is a spoilt little brat. 3 kids is going to be a wake up call!
this woman will never cope with twins and princess Evie pops 😄 I for one can’t wait to see this shit show go down, I am here for it 🍿 🍿

• Haha

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
Lovely news.
I'm not surprised she is ready for nursery to open, lock down is hard. I can't imagine being in the early stages or any stage really of pregnancy. I was so tired when pregnant. I would be the same.
I'm looking forward to school/nursery opening too!
I agree. Pregnancy can be really hard and can imagine it’s even more draining with twins, without even taking into account the global pandemic and the worry that comes after loss. I wish her well.

TJ90

VIP Member
Is she aware when she is being gifted items? Genuine question as people always seem so surprised when they receive things then I wonder how the sender got the address 🤷🏼‍♀️
She mentioned getting a bigger house didn’t she - I bet when she moves she will update her address with all the companies who send her free shit before she updates her council tax and utility bills

• Haha

The Casual Observer

So so sad. Like mentioned before, with Lil being pregnant too. They had the girls 11 days apart, I'm sure they were planning future events together.
This is what I felt so bad for her for, they were probably planning things for the two of them, and now she will want to be supportive and happy for Lil but whilst her heart is broken. I do feel sorry for her in this respect, no one deserves to go through this 👼

• Sad

KerChing

Chatty Member
An awful comment even if she hadn’t seen the post. If someone had a 2-3yo and no second baby on the way, I’d assume they either only wanted one or were struggling to conceive. Either way none of my business and certainly not something I’d comment on, in real life or online.

JayS

I don't get why these people put their whole lives online if they can't take anything other than ass licking?!
A child in soft play asked me the other day if I had a baby in my belly and I just said yes to avoid any further mortification 😅

• Haha

Penguin88

I followed em when pregnant with Evie but I unfollowed as I felt she was trying to copy/compete with lil it annoyed me (now can't stand lil either!)
Started to warm to her again recently...found her relatable after her miscarriage having suffered myself and she changed to just enjoying being with Evie and being a mum, it was nice to watch.
However....moment she's pregnant.... BAM..it's all about the free stuff. I was hoping she had changed but no...back to taking all the free stuff she can get her hands on. I honestly think the moment these "influencers" get pregnant it's " think of all the free stuff we'll get"
People don't change.
Rant over.