Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HAB88

I know people have made the argument about sharing childrens privacy online in exchange for gifted items and money and the safety and risk around doing that.

For me, it's also about the fact that this is a make believe world. If the app closed down tomorrow, what is your back up? What is your earning stream in the real world? What do you have as a fail safe to ensure the security for you and your family?

Further to this, as a mother to a young daughter myself, do I really want me selling our lives online to be the example she learns? What does this teach our children about ambition and importance in doing a decent days work for your money? Also to know that the influencer role is really selective, not everyone will be a 'chosen' one and make it big. How does that define your self worth?

Theres so many questions morally for me around it that don't sit with my values. How about using your influence to raise awareness on issues instead? It all feels so vapid and dumbed down. All for show.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Mable93

Emma buying a second hand pram yess girl! Relatable is what the people like 😅 I know if I was having twins I would probs have to buy a second hand double too! she could of easily got a Gifted one but she hasn’t. This is why we all ( most) like her again now She’s not a little Insta knobhead like many other insta mummy’s 🤣

Reactions: 21

MrsB76

Chatty Member
Realistically guys are you all sticking to the “rules” over Xmas? I’m sure not. Could be some of my families last Xmas and I’ll be dammed if I am being kept away from them any longer
1000% sticking to them. Totally fucking selfish of you not to be, to be honest.

Edited to add - I mean, spoilt snowflakes acting like we are being TOLD we cannot see our families for no bloody reason. There is a worldwide pandemic, and I am currently living in an area where it is spreading like wildfire because of people LIKE YOU who thinks their needs and wants are greater than anyone else’s.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

notokhun

Chatty Member
Labour voter here, not a skank. Just someone who wants to save the NHS and schools for my children. Also if people on low incomes need to claim then I want them to have that help. I am fortunate me and my husband have good jobs, we own our house and have a pretty decent lifestyle. Not everyone is as lucky.
I don't have a big public Instagram but I have shared vote labour stuff because I want to promote their policies to people who may not even think to read them.

Reactions: 19

Pink Sparkle

If £7 food for your child is expensive.
Maybe go back to work? You’re getting 30 hours of free childcare. Literally shut the fuck up

xoxo GG

VIP Member
They’re cousins, I very much doubt that it all needs to be a social media show. Lil has no doubt already said her congratulations, said she was happy for her etc. Just because it isn’t posted on insta doesn’t mean it’s not happening

• Heart

Serious_Susan

VIP Member
We stuck to them. Don't see why we should act like we're more important than anyone else this Christmas. The Sooner we all follow the rules the sooner this should end.

• Heart

MrsB76

Chatty Member
Never get replies from either Lil or Em! And I’ve replied to stories a fair few times and cooked up a few of Lils recipes. Absolutely nothing back

Also is it just me, or is the pic that Emma just posted of the new room EXACTLY the same decor as Lils new room? At first I thought why the hell is emma posting a picture of Lils bedroom

DoubleTrouble1712

Sticking to the rules 100% - because I’m a decent human being and I care about the people I care about essentially, and I don’t think I’m above any of these rules no matter how hard they are. Ems and her family are selfish and secondly stupid for posting it all on social media.

• Heart
Not really related to Em but I cannot believe people pay so much for those trainers. I know its personal preference but they look awful. Almost like the ones my mum used to make me wear for P.E when I really wanted Ellesse ones like everyone in my class! Sorry if that offends any Balenciaga fans but it seems a bit 'Emperor's New Clothes' to me!

• Haha
Reactions: 18

eye_rolling_always

The only people ordering are those who want to kiss arse Emma, thinking they will become best friends with an influencer just because they bought a rattle. It's sad and pathetic all in one.

• Sad

Swipe Up!

VIP Member
32 fucking pound for those pyjamas though anyone who pays that wants shooting with shite I’ve got the same ones from primark for £8
oh I agree. But that’s the beauty of being an influencer. For every 10 tattlers wonder who the fuck would pay that, there’s 100 naive followers either buying them or gushing about them in the hope they can become best friends.

• Sad

Mimimad

Yes hmmm it’s really pissing me off that she’s pushing for everyone to vote for labour.

We know you have want them to win Emma as you’d be one of the skanks claiming all the benefits under the sun when your on you “ career break” 😂😂😂😂😂

• Angry
  • Wow

Nixen

Chatty Member
I’m not sure why people are angry reacting to me saying I can’t wait to see her attempt to handle this - there’s 25 pages of how annoying this woman is and her daughter is a spoilt little brat. 3 kids is going to be a wake up call!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Love Em! She’s absolutely lush, her gender reveal is the cutest and you can see the utter happiness on her face! Absolutely made up for her!
Also, the comments already about the freebies, leave her alone! She’s had enough shit to deal with, it’s a few blankets and a bib? Would you not send a friend something if they found out they were expecting? It’s just the same. Now piss off with the negativity, Em’s fab, Evie is gorgeous too!

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Herefortruth

Five pairs of free gifted sunglasses?!? #greedy 🤦🏼‍♀️
Just came on here to see if she has a thread - I’ve been following her for years and in general I do like her - but 5 pairs of sunglasses?! They’re £20 a pair, so £100 worth of free sunglasses! How is that necessary - she didn’t even show all 5 pairs. That kind of stuff just does not encourage me to buy from small Instagram brands - if they can afford to be gifting hundreds of pounds worth of stuff then they obviously don’t need business from us ‘normal’ people. It’s just in really bad taste give the current situation. Why not run a competition to give away 5 free pairs?!

Reactions: 16