Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Eyerolling

VIP Member
Yes hmmm it’s really pissing me off that she’s pushing for everyone to vote for labour.

We know you have want them to win Emma as you’d be one of the skanks claiming all the benefits under the sun when your on you “ career break” 😂😂😂😂😂
skanks claiming benefits? Really?
For a start you can’t claim benefits when on a career break from the NHS

Reactions: 16

Frogfairy

Bit fucked off that M&S has sent her food 😑

Edited to add - I’m sure if she can afford the Discovery, with her £500 trainers, and charge folk £18 for a muslin she can fucking afford her own food shopping.

Really disappointed with M&S. People are struggling so badly atm but sure let’s gift some food to the girl affording her own Discovery and affording to completely leave work and charge £18 for a muslin.
The world is so backwards it’s unreal
Haha I was straight on here after I saw that! I'm so dissapointed in M&S too 😩 another place I'll be boycotting. Shame on them gifting insta huns when food banks could do with donations. So many families that can barely afford food let alone Christmas due to loss of jobs and here she is with her #ad #pr gift all because she has loads of followers hate the way the world works sometimes, it actually disgusts me 😩🙄

Reactions: 15

Leftpeg9

Chatty Member
She's said it's not financially viable - would cost £120 a day - which I think is fair enough. This is the case for a lot of people.
Most of us aren’t cutting about in a Land Rover Discovery Sport though are we? The thought of the monthly PCP payments on that make my eyes water almost as much as a nursery bill

Curtaintwitcher

Chatty Member
See at first I thought, yep I’d be the same, because being pregnant and a baby growing inside you can be a mind blowing thing, but now I think this is just her ‘thing’ that she likes to remind us. Like previous overemphasis of ‘Bae’ and ‘Hun’ 🙄
See it is utterly mind blowing and I can kind of see where she is coming from. I’m 13 years on and still my mind boggles at the fact it grew two babies at the same time 🤭 that said I’ve unfollowed her bacuse she’s having twins and my twin pregnancy ended in the loss of one of my girls so I can’t watch hers.

• Sad
  • Heart
Absolutely howling at her little meltdown, "hello hi police, someone online has just asked me if I'm pregnant, I find that really rude, but I have their IP address if you want to go and give them a bollocking".
Jesus wept these people 😂😂😂😂😂 Emma you're funny I'll give you that.

• Haha

Peakyblinders

VIP Member
Anyone else bored of the “Twin” thing. Can’t believe we have TWO Snuz Pods in here (gifted, obvs 🙄) these carriers are expensive when you need TWO. Getting out the house with TWO babies is hard etc etc. We get it, you’ve got twins which equals TWO babies !! You don’t need to remind us 5 times a frigging day, every day !!
She’s like the only woman to have ever given birth! I have an almost 8 year old, 3 year old & a 20 week old baby & sometimes it takes me all morning to get ready & out the house - it’s not exactly a breeze to all us inferior Mums that only have the ONE baby either you know 🙄. Feel like is typical Em to be able to “one up” everyone else.
Or maybe she’s just excited to have been blessed with twins after having a miscarriage

• Heart

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
I’d take an Evie over an Isla any day. Evie had a bit of Isla in her a while ago but I think the career break Em has taking has worked wonders because Evie comes across so confident now and her behaviour looks like it’s improved a lot.

Just goes to show that spending some of the day engaging with your kid and giving them your undivided attention helps, bit Lil wouldn’t know because she’s too busy on the bath while her kid plays with scissors.

• Haha
  • Heart

Leftpeg9

Chatty Member
Doesn’t like chatty stories anymore? Ironically this is when I (and I assume most folks) liked her best previously 🤷🏻‍♀️

Swipe Up!

VIP Member
Isn’t she saying that at least we bitch here, rather than to her face. Just like Sandra in the office wouldn’t say it to your face, she’d go home and tell her husband or keep it to a Whatsapp? And that she doesn’t want anyone to send her screenshots etc?

I think that’s fair enough and the right attitude to have.

Reactions: 14

Leftpeg9

Chatty Member
£18 for a muslin. 18 whole British pounds for ONE muslin?! Sorry, what?!
In the words of Emma too no less, she loves a ‘WHOLE BRITISH POUNDS’ statement.

Thankfully I’m done with babies now but what’s wrong with a pack of 3 from Asda for a fiver? 😬
I’m sure they’d make a nice gift tbf so maybe that’s the market? Wouldn’t be me though if I were stretching pennies on maternity leave

MancMum

I know we all buzz off our own kids but the way she acts like her daughter is so unique all the time gets on my nerves. ‘Only my child would get cake mix on their head from licking the bowl’ wow hilarious and the only child to ever have done that 👏🏼

• Haha

Strawberry-pot

Chatty Member
Love Em! She’s absolutely lush, her gender reveal is the cutest and you can see the utter happiness on her face! Absolutely made up for her!
Also, the comments already about the freebies, leave her alone! She’s had enough shit to deal with, it’s a few blankets and a bib? Would you not send a friend something if they found out they were expecting? It’s just the same. Now piss off with the negativity, Em’s fab, Evie is gorgeous too!
Piss off with the negativity?! 😂😂😂this forum was started on how irritating we find her!! I think your on the wrong page hun... as for the few blankets and a bib that I’m sure she can afford to buy?!? there’s so many others that can’t.. she needs to take a leaf out of Elle from feathering empty nest page and donate any freebies to those who need it, plus em has so many family and friends who I’m sure will spoil the twins...... I mean she’s not as a bad as lil at all but does my head in especially when It came to the Free California trip.. I predict she will be as bad a lucy carter and fopperholic pimping out her twins for freebies.
The revel was cute and so was Evie’s reaction but I think it will all go down hill now #sellmykidsprivacyfordosh

• Heart

Basicbasic

VIP Member
Who cares? It obviously works for them.
If I had to choose between working and being able to stay at home with my babies, I know which I'd choose.. regardless of whether it was because it doesn't make financial sense to work or because I could afford not to work.
If you had to choose between you working or putting your newborns to work for you which would you choose then?

• Haha
  • Heart

Leftpeg9

Chatty Member
Land Rover discovery sport 😂😂 alright hun! No work and all the ads sure does pay well don’t it
I’ve just read this and though ‘Fuck meeeeeee’ where am I going wrong in life? I need to turn my Instagram to public and sell my granny for a buck 😅

• Haha

TJ90

VIP Member
She will claim she’s worked so hard on this business when all she will have done is order a load of it off Alibaba (think Ali express but bulk), and made a shit logo. The mark up she will be making is massive.
I feel sorry for people with businesses like this who actually put the work in, design the prints, source the materials fairly etc

Red1234

This one is so easy to read. She's never arsed with replying to people, engaging, she thinks she's above everyone else, would only ever respond to other Instagram famous people on her posts. Low and behold...now she's expecting twins and will be wanting all the freebies she needs engagement...lots of replies to people on the dog picture, oh and the ad picture before that. She doesn't actually get that many likes and comments on her pics to say she has 60k followers! Because she's usually so ignorant.

• Wow