Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mememe9

Chatty Member
I’ve noseyed at her before and did think why all the same bloody selfies in front of the same mirror?
Exactly and why buy £600 trainers to not wear them then smell them on depop? She seems to do that with everything I don’t get it

Ridandroo

Chatty Member
Is she driving on her latest ad? I know the camera flips on selfie mode but her arms certainly look like shes driving.

Disneylover

VIP Member
All the favourite things she advertises we never see again except Johnston's baby bath - that's the big money for her and Lil @Facepalm- I cringe when that one is trotted out! 🤣🤣

Clearly didn't give it much thought did they? Glad I wasn't on the plane next to her Bae....
I wonder how much they get for the Johnsons adverts??! I bet it's a lot

Hellooo

I think you can be self employed though which is what they are as they need to declare it themselves to HMRC?

Yeah she would be liable to submit a self assessment tax return if she’s earning more than £1000 from her instagram and also declare her income from NHS which would be taxed at source I would imagine

JayS

I have seen many comments mainly on like fopperholics insta of people genuinely being horrified at ANYONE saying differently of their precious influencers, shocked and appauled etc. I think that's genuine consideration. I cannot believe people here are saying they wouldn't read anything about themselves.. Come on😂🤷‍♀️