Life Though Ems Eyes - Lifethroughemseyes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mamas and papas seen to be gifting the influenzas stuff left right and centre these days whilst charging the rest of us mega bucks. This is the third competition for cots that I can recall: life through ems eyes, blossoming birds and Cara suthers 🙄 along with regular gifting of prams it’s all getting ridiculous now

• Angry
Reactions: 8
I soooo swing between really liking her and really just not.
I did think the nursery was cute, but then there is an Ad where she has 2(!!!!) free cots and a set of drawers and I’m just like ‘NAH HUN’. Did anyone else also think there must be more storage somewhere because one chest of drawers is just not gonna cut it?

Reactions: 10
I soooo swing between really liking her and really just not.
I did think the nursery was cute, but then there is an Ad where she has 2(!!!!) free cots and a set of drawers and I’m just like ‘NAH HUN’. Did anyone else also think there must be more storage somewhere because one chest of drawers is just not gonna cut it?
Surely there's a wardrobe in the room?
Is there not a bigger room in the house (Evies room?) I would have thought it would make more sense to put the twins in the bigger room and put Evie in the small room.
Exact same as you though, I got through waves of liking her and her riling me up.

Reactions: 6
I know she mentioned moving - not sure how that works. If I was a bank I’d wee a little but laughing at that as a job/income

Surely there's a wardrobe in the room?
Is there not a bigger room in the house (Evies room?) I would have thought it would make more sense to put the twins in the bigger room and put Evie in the small room.
Exact same as you though, I got through waves of liking her and her riling me up.
I bloody hope there’s more wardrobe space! Is this the room she was previously using as an ‘office’?

Reactions: 1
I know she mentioned moving - not sure how that works. If I was a bank I’d wee a little but laughing at that as a job/income
If she hasn’t got any books for the last two years then she is going to count as a dependent so that’s Danny’s income with 4 dependents. Any benefits she is entitled to are restricted and some will only be taken into account until the child is a certain age (I’m talking 10-12 not 16-18) good luck with a move unless Taylor wimpey are gifting them one!

In my opinion she has one of the worst attitudes amongst ‘mommy bloggers’ she doesn’t even pretend to be nice. Whenever I go on her page which I refuse to follow, it feels like everything she shares is with reluctance and very passive aggressive. If she doesn’t like it she could always get herself a real job.

Reactions: 10
In my opinion she has one of the worst attitudes amongst ‘mommy bloggers’ she doesn’t even pretend to be nice. Whenever I go on her page which I refuse to follow, it feels like everything she shares is with reluctance and very passive aggressive. If she doesn’t like it she could always get herself a real job.
Good point, she does seem to be over her job as an influencer, she’s not enthusiastic to post.

She’s not really interested in engaging, and is very touchy about sharing anything in her life that isn’t Evie being cute.

She must just like the money.

Reactions: 5
I feel like the person who disagreed with her was a bit of dick. I don’t understand who wouldn’t be in support of a woman having a birth partner

Reactions: 11
I feel like the person who disagreed with her was a bit of dick. I don’t understand who wouldn’t be in support of a woman having a birth partner
I agree, the person that messaged her doesn't come off well. I agree with Em raising awareness and fair play to her.

Her attitude in general is awful though and I unfollowed ages ago. I agree with the poster above that she doesn't like posting or putting in the work to be an influencer but is quite happy to take the freebies. She also moans a lot and comes across stuck up.

Reactions: 3
I agree, the person that messaged her doesn't come off well. I agree with Em raising awareness and fair play to her.

Her attitude in general is awful though and I unfollowed ages ago. I agree with the poster above that she doesn't like posting or putting in the work to be an influencer but is quite happy to take the freebies. She also moans a lot and comes across stuck up.
yes it’s her attitude in general, and the vibe you get off her page. I’ve unfollowed and only look now and again to see if she has changed, but no, it always feels so unenthusiastic and passive aggressive

I just can’t believe she threw away her accounting career when she was isn’t even done studying for this insta life

Reactions: 12
I just can’t believe she threw away her accounting career when she was isn’t even done studying for this insta life
I know such a shame. I'm not really sure what happened with her job as I don't follow her anymore (just follow this thread and pop over for a quick nosy) but she used to work for the NHS didnt she? What a good career path that was and now she's just going to sell stuff on the gram and post pics of her rather ordinary life? I don't get it.

Reactions: 6
Didn’t she take a career break but surely that’s over so has she given up her job?! Seems made to shortly be a family of 5 and expect to survive of one salary and an influencers career

Reactions: 4
Didn’t she fail an exam? And then she suddenly stopped? I am training to be an accountant and yeah the exams are hard but it’s such a stable career choice, I do wonder what these “influencers” will do when Instagram finally comes to an end

Reactions: 5
Didn’t she take a career break but surely that’s over so has she given up her job?! Seems made to shortly be a family of 5 and expect to survive of one salary and an influencers career
His job to pay bills an she gets everything else they need for free

• Haha
She would have had much better/ stable maternity pay and leave with the NHS too. “Influencing” won’t last her whole working life, I really don’t understand why these huns make the choices they do

Reactions: 7
Maybe when the twins are here she will finally have her little company up and running - Virgo & Arrow. Will be tough with 3 young kids though, but good luck to her if she manages it

Reactions: 1
Em? Doing a real life job? Oh gosh don’t be silly! Don’t you remember when she had to go back after having Evie for something basic like 1 or 2 days a week and she still couldn’t manage it 😂 she gave it up after literally a couple of months. Absolute wally. She has zero idea about living in the real world. I think that’s what riles people so much. I am actually living for the day that Instagram influencing doesn’t pay the bills anymore and then suddenly they will panic having to hold down a proper job.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m sick of seeing her trotters 😂 her toes are so long lol

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.