Life Though Ems Eyes - Lifethroughemseyes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aww no! You probably missed my bizarre contribution then haha! Best ever thread. Fave comment was deffo the fanny flannel πŸ˜†πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ but I won't derail Emma's thread... she deffo still needs one πŸ˜†
Aw man! Gutted. Think it was getting a bit sinister though as lots of underage stuff. Was getting what I’d imagine to be triggering to people. Shame though, it was therapeutic!

Reactions: 4
Aw man! Gutted. Think it was getting a bit sinister though as lots of underage stuff. Was getting what I’d imagine to be triggering to people. Shame though, it was therapeutic!
IT'S BACKπŸ˜„ I agree I did some questionable thingsπŸ₯΄ but never to 40yr old men or the like 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The most annoying thing is when they don’t go on for days and then literally just pop up to show their gifted shite (diaryofahullmum I’m looking at you πŸ‘€πŸ‘€ At least pretend to engage with your followers πŸ˜‚
Totally agree! You know when her stories pop up she’s about to spend 4000 stories flogging was melts πŸ™„

Reactions: 5
I need a holiday..
I KNOW

guys any recommendations for a villa..

Em 2 months later.. so we are staying in this villa in Spain which was gifted by...

moron.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Ahh I hope she don’t go down this road again I was enjoying her content once again!
You know where to book a villa em hun, you stayed in one with your family not long ago. Don’t be a beg you cowbag

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Greedy, grabby witch. You're not the new mod Em, so just stop already with the begging. You know EXACTLY where to search for villas. Try Google.....

Reactions: 7
Management will have told them to stfu about cute dogs and creamy pasta. They seem devoid of enough brain cells to discuss what's going on in the world.

Reactions: 6
Management will have told them to stfu about cute dogs and creamy pasta. They seem devoid of enough brain cells to discuss what's going on in the world.
This is exactly it! They don't have the intelligence to speak with any conviction about what is going on so it's gone quiet.

I give it a few more days before the ads and fast food glutton posts start up again.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.