Life Though Ems Eyes - Lifethroughemseyes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Labour voter here, not a skank. Just someone who wants to save the NHS and schools for my children. Also if people on low incomes need to claim then I want them to have that help. I am fortunate me and my husband have good jobs, we own our house and have a pretty decent lifestyle. Not everyone is as lucky.
I don't have a big public Instagram but I have shared vote labour stuff because I want to promote their policies to people who may not even think to read them.

Reactions: 19
Labour voter here, not a skank. Just someone who wants to save the NHS and schools for my children. Also if people on low incomes need to claim then I want them to have that help. I am fortunate me and my husband have good jobs, we own our house and have a pretty decent lifestyle. Not everyone is as lucky.
I don't have a big public Instagram but I have shared vote labour stuff because I want to promote their policies to people who may not even think to read them.
👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 Same!

Reactions: 2
Here Here 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻

I’m happy that Emma is doing more on social media, I’ve always enjoyed watching both of their stories

Reactions: 5
I’m enjoying her account again, all be it her sarcasm can be annoying!
She never mentions Danny’s family, it’s always days out with hers isn’t it?

Reactions: 4
Never noticed that before but yeah you never hear about his family at all do you? And I’m sure she said Danny lived with her and her parents whilst they saved for a house

It’s going to be bad this time of year with the ads but I’m guessing that this is her life now! Well for the next year anyway. Definitely think when the year is up she will request another ‘break’ or just not return to work. I really wonder how much she gets paid per ad post does anyone know??

Reactions: 1
She’s mentioned his sister before, I’m sure she lives next but one? Perhaps they don’t have the same kind of relationship with his family that they do with hers? Or maybe they don’t want to be all over the internet.

Ad’s do pay well with a £700 pair of trainers when your taking a year off work.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
She’s always gotten really expensive gifts from Danny (anyone remember the louboutins 🙄) probably about attempt to stop her spending £4000 a month on Asos

Them trainers are god awful! I hope she stands in dog tit. I could think of far nicer things to spend £700 on! So materialistic

Reactions: 3
I have just watched her open these and was genuinely gobsmacked. I really like Emma as I have always found her relatable but I don’t think I can relate to anyone who spends £700 on trainers.

Reactions: 5
bloody hell is that how much they cost?? 😱
I know they weren’t cheap, but they certainly don’t look like a £700 quid pair of trainers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.