Life Though Ems Eyes - Lifethroughemseyes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Because it was for her Dad’s side of the family and her and emma are related on their Mums side.
I always assumed her dad was from London and that’s why they moved down south, so that confused me too why she was up north celebrating her grandmas birthday without Em 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

Reactions: 2
Latest story showing how she is giving to charity by sending Evie’s old shoes to them. Hmm... how about you do the same with gifted items you receive that you don’t need! She definitely reads here

Reactions: 6
I highly doubt she’s pregnant! I don’t think she’d be entitled to maternity pay because she’s chosen this career break.

Almost every post is an Ad recently her content is just all about the cash and getting more and more annoying

Reactions: 5
Did anyone see her story the other day when she mentioned going out after work? Thought she'd gone on a career break? 🤔

Reactions: 3
Donating part of her fee.... would have more respect for her donating her whole fee tbh

A0A07692-2266-4E0F-A27A-297A78087768.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh god I am sick of the constant ads! Really thinking about unfollowing but a part of me can’t :ROFLMAO: 😂

Tbf part of her fee is so vague. She could be donating £1 out of £1000 and making out like she isn’t hardly making anything from this post in aid of charity .

Donating part of her fee.... would have more respect for her donating her whole fee tbhView attachment 62003
Don’t know If your aware you have left your name on the bottom of the screenshot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.