Life Though Ems Eyes - Lifethroughemseyes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way she’s put I know people don’t like ads.. well stop bleeping doing them then🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
57EFDB45-8D57-424A-BC72-ACEA3F2E678B.jpeg She’s definitely not preggers I remember a few months ago everyone kept assuming it because she was a little plumper and she kept having to deny it! She’s lost weight and I think she actually looks really nice here, all these influencers are bloody obsessed with these pleather leggings though I can’t take to them. Xxx

Reactions: 3
On her recent post about finishing work, I note that she only replied to those who are worth replying to. Not the mere mortals who took genuine interest and the first to comment. Rude!

Reactions: 6
She is the worst for replying out of all the ‘instamums’. I’ve asked genuine questions before and she has never replied. She never acknowledges answers to her questions either.

Reactions: 9
She is the worst for replying out of all the ‘instamums’. I’ve asked genuine questions before and she has never replied. She never acknowledges answers to her questions either.
I find she always replies to messages, almost always within a few minutes of me sending.

Reactions: 2
Agreed. Has never one replied to a comment, question or DM that I’ve sent

Reactions: 4
Yes hmmm it’s really pissing me off that she’s pushing for everyone to vote for labour.

We know you have want them to win Emma as you’d be one of the skanks claiming all the benefits under the sun when your on you “ career break” 😂😂😂😂😂

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Skanks claiming benefits, really? What a ridiculous thing to say. I think she has every right to use her platform to attempt to persuade people. It's an important election. I'm baffled at your skanks/benefits comment. Nobody likes a Tory.
Yes hmmm it’s really pissing me off that she’s pushing for everyone to vote for labour.

We know you have want them to win Emma as you’d be one of the skanks claiming all the benefits under the sun when your on you “ career break” 😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 29

Or maybe she works for the NHS and has seen first hand the state it is in and has used her brain to decide who to vote for. Your comment is totally uncalled for

Reactions: 39

skanks claiming benefits? Really?
For a start you can’t claim benefits when on a career break from the NHS

Reactions: 16

She is using her platform positively, we complain when there is constant ads and you’re still complaining when she’s doing something meaningful.

I think she’s voting for Labour as she values the NHS and other community services unlike you who is clearly a Tory bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
No I am also voting for labour I just don’t see how she feels the need to push her views onto others.

And FYI I’m a paramedic so see day in and day out the issues the nhs are under and face.. plenty more than Emma who works in HR for the NHS 🙃

And yes you can claim benefits when on a career break as many people I know have done the same.

No I am also voting for labour I just don’t see how she feels the need to push her views onto others.

And FYI I’m a paramedic so see day in and day out the issues the nhs are under and face.. plenty more than Emma who works in HR for the NHS 🙃

And yes you can claim benefits when on a career break as many people I know have done the same.
All this just makes your comments worse then and more baffling!

Reactions: 7

interested in what benefits she could claim as I know UC has put paid to a lot of that.

From what I gather Danny has always been the main breadwinner so not sure they’d qualify for much as CTC or IS is means tested if they’re in a non-UC area.

Just wondering as I had never considered this could be a reason. God I see people day in day out on benefits without a pot to piss in so if they’re flinging money at her to do pretty flatlays for her Instagram feed I’d be bloody raging!

I work in social security benefits and there is absolutely nothing she could claim, as she chose to take a career break and also because she has a husband working full time, career break or not

Reactions: 4
Paramedic here too. She can't claim anything. She's technically employed. Why are we having his conversation. It wasn't about her claiming. It was about you calling benefits claimants skanks. You sure you support labour? 🤔

Reactions: 11

Wow, you're nice. "Skanks claiming benefits" let's hope you never hit on hard times eh, you could be one of those "skanks" through no fault of your own. bleeping terrible comment. Emma wouldn't be able to claim benefits as she's still employed. She's chosen to take a career break and her husband works full time so she wouldn't get a penny. She works in accounts for the NHS so she knows first hand what a mess it's in thanks to the bastard Tories, she's got the platform so I don't blame her for using it.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.