Life Plus Cindy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok so in her video today she said she's starting to use chronometer to track calories and nutrients which is great. Looks like she's getting enough calories. She was worried about too many carbs. But omg the trans fat, saturated fat, and cholesterol levels were wild!!! (She didn't say anything about that, just the carbs and her supplements)

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 3
1000mg of sodium in those electrolyte packages is insane. I've never heard her mention wearing spf daily, like ever - her skin is in awful condition, she's fairly burnt. Cindy do your skin and favour girl wear spf 50+++ on your face every damn day.

Ok so in her video today she said she's starting to use chronometer to track calories and nutrients which is great. Looks like she's getting enough calories. She was worried about too many carbs. But omg the trans fat, saturated fat, and cholesterol levels were wild!!! (She didn't say anything about that, just the carbs and her supplements)
WOW those fat levels are scary high, why this doesn't concern her is terrifying. I know she has poor eating habits, borderline of an ed but holy duck that's unhealthy. I wonder why she won't seek out a nutritionist to aid her healthy eating "journey".

Reactions: 1
Yeah I was very shocked. Like I knew it would be high, but not that high. But those 20 carbs are the real concern obviously!!! /s

• Haha
I don't know if you guys follow the snark reddit sub, but people have discovered 3 accounts that, supposedly, belong to Andrew. There's screenshots of comments that person made about having a partner with bpd and wow, the abuse he endured from her...

(108) Andrew’s (Supposed) Reddit Posts Archive — Reupload + New Information : Lifepluscindy_snark[/URL] that's the thread where it'sbeing discussed and the screenshots are here mega.nz/folder/SANiFZQR#UkrKLpgvDVoGDusS9VU8Mw

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I don't know if you guys follow the snark reddit sub, but people have discovered 3 accounts that, supposedly, belong to Andrew. There's screenshots of comments that person made about having a partner with bpd and wow, the abuse he endured from her...

(108) Andrew’s (Supposed) Reddit Posts Archive — Reupload + New Information : Lifepluscindy_snark[/URL] that's the thread where it'sbeing discussed and the screenshots are here mega.nz/folder/SANiFZQR#UkrKLpgvDVoGDusS9VU8Mw
Poor Andrew. That's crazy. Hope he's doing better now with his new family.

HOLY tit. I shouldn't be surprised because I knew perfectly well that this woman is a liar, but it's so much worse than I imagined. I'm so glad Andrew is free of her, and I'm also glad the new boyfriend escaped before he became enmeshed with her and wasted years of his life too. She's like a crappy friend who I had once, only turned up to 11. Andrew spent years wanting to get away from her before he finally worked up the nerve to run.... I mean, the cheating is obviously crappy of him, but after all that he endured I can't view it too badly. I hope he enjoys the rest of his life free from this dumpster fire.

Also I don't think she's ever going to get better. She spewed all the same bullshit about being sorry and being a bad person and how she was going to work on herself, at the beginning of the year when Andrew left her the first time. And then we saw what she did - right back into her old habits as soon as she got a new maaaayyyuuun. The same thing will happen again now. She'll cry and do videos about how she's working on herself, and then the cycle will repeat again and again.

Reactions: 5
I saw it, and it’s obviously terrible, but I’m really uncomfortable at how people felt totally okay with posting it without a moment’s thought to how it might affect Andrew all in the name of hating Cindy. Those posts were meant to be anonymous, he never wanted to be a public figure, and people had zero problems digging through his Reddit account to find this information.

To be clear: this is in no way me supporting or excusing Cindy’s actions whatsoever. I just find it to be in such terrible taste to expose someone’s detailed history of being an abuse victim without their consent.

Reactions: 6
It’s sad and awful what Andrew went through but it should be his story to tell if/when he feels comfortable

Reactions: 4
That's true. Although it was posted on a public forum, reddit is mostly anonymous. People are saying that his main account's nickname was something that allowed people to connect it to him, like it was his surname or something like that. Either way, it should have been his choice to come forward.

I just hope this won't make Cindy start stalking him again.

On her livestream last night she said Andrew is/was a "broken person" and I was thinking... Uh yeah and how did that happen... I will say though that she agreed she did "most" of what he said she did, she's an abuser, manipulator, bad partner. So I guess that's something. Oh also my favorite was she called herself "a cyclone of destruction"

After Andrew left the first time, she admitted she was the abuser. She's fully aware of what she does/ has done and is a master manipulator.

Im going to say a bad thing, but duck it. She honestly gives me the creeps. The photos she shares on ig send shivers down my spine. Do you know those pictures of serial killers that just make you feel the icks? Her eyes do that to me. It's like her soul is black and there's nothing but evil. I haven't watched her videos in ages, so I'm more up to date thanks to reddit. I'm glad Andrew was able to leave and hope he gets to finally be happy and have someone love him.

Reactions: 7
Yeah I've seen a few of her Instagram posts and agree her eyes are very blank and scary. She needs real help and to leave YouTube. I also saw YouTube is going to be demonitizing eating disorder content and wonder if some of her content might qualify.

Reactions: 2

Oh my that reddit post. I feel like I've been sleeping on that snark page, I think one or two of you mentioned it before but it was locked when I first saw it. I've just about caught up (if they ever see this post which I doubt they will but if they do massive props to your guys' detective work. Andrew and Limbz sorry cletus :ROFLMAO: those posts holy shittt)

First of all Andrews posts are so heart breaking to read. He tried so many times to leave and she continued to manipulate him into staying. Imagine he had managed to escape all those years ago, do you think we'd ever have life plus cringey cindy or would she have continued just playing sims?? I despise cheating, a passion of hatred for cheaters but my brain understands why he did what he did. I just hope he isn't repeating the cycle. It's hard to break away from bpd/npd partners and have a healthy relationship. He def needs therapy for that, not the kind cindy is getting, actual therapy. To see those patterns unfold is hard when youre that close to your past. I hope that makes sense. I hope he doesnt repeat the cycle and his new missus and their baby are doing alright. Still shocked over those posts.

Of course Cindy crying over the new fella (I'm so sure I posted about this a while back) doesn't surprise me, and now its looking like she's his sex doll. Sorry to be blunt and rude, but like for real her dignity fell out her arse months ago. She's def full blown ED now and I still don't think her "therapist" is legit. There's no bleeping way a professional therapist would encourage a person going through obvious psychosis to continue showcasing their tit show of a life online. I really do think this 'listener' to her woes is one of those betterneverhelps twats. That or it's not a real person, it's all made up to appear like she's normal. Still getting sociopathy vibes. That limbz dude is just as messed up as her. Not surprised they found each other.

I just joined that snark page on reddit because I like the tea and it looks like they serve it fresh. This car crash is better than an old school episode of 'enders! Thank you @VNDO for sharing the page.

Btw they went to an oaps swingers resort as their first holiday. Does this make anyone else :sick: I'm not a prude and I'm not kink shaming but this is the first place he suggested you guys go on a holiday and you jumped at the idea cindy dear lord! And they say romance is dead girls!! :ROFLMAO:

I noticed in andrews posts he mentioned b and cindys relationship was always up and down like poxy teenagers. He dipped a while back when she started bleeping (cause that tit aint dating. This is straight up teenager bs) that elbow dude and now he's back. What do you guys reckon made him forgive her?

Limbz will be doing an AMA over at reddit with Cindy, as well as a livestream
He posted on the LPC subreddit Life Plus Cindy (reddit.com)
The guy sure seems to love the attention
Youtube recommended the video to me 👀 (I haven't watched her on yt since someone in the demi donnelly threads let me in on the mirror site!) I honestly thought I was seeing things. WTF?! What's the angle here, what do we think? like dude was never in in her vlogs before now. I did see someone on the reddit found him in the background of one lol didn't she do something similar with B and with andrew like how she just couldn't edit it out, no no your girl cindy had to keep that in. So much for keeping him off her channel.

This is for sure his attempts to claim that "it wasn't me in this swinging groups on reddit" trying to save face cindy hey?! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Should probs have thought about that a longggg time ago girly.

It reads like Cindy writing it, or is that just me?

Attachments

I don't actually watch Cindy's videos anymore. Did the snark reddit christen him Limbz? I find it so embarrassing they've embraced the nickname.

I don't actually watch Cindy's videos anymore. Did the snark reddit christen him Limbz? I find it so embarrassing they've embraced the nickname.
Looks like they gave him a few different names, limbs/z (not sure on the spelling sorry) cletus, elbow, tom the super dom. It also appears cindy herself has taken to referring to him as limbs now so that's a bit funny. I actually like the Cletus one it reminds me of your man in the simpsons! I think the tom the super dom comes from people saying they thought he was into the bdsm community and those posts are from before his posts were found? It's slightly confusing. There is SO many posts on there I can't keep up.

I understand wanting to call him by a nickname she always just said my boyfriend my man etc. It came across like a lovesick teenager. You know I didn't mind her videos it's like car crash tv. I think I watch for the entertainment value now. Really really wish she would just return to sims 2 content. I know it'll never happen but tbh if it did I would ignore all this sad pathetic tit and watch those videos like none of it ever happened. Stupid I know but I really enjoyed her sims content.

I really enjoyed her Sims videos too but I can’t enjoy the same way knowing what I know now. I know everyone has personas but the post MLIO Cindy is just a different beast altogether from Pleasant Cindy.

Reactions: 2