Life Plus Cindy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pregnancy is 40 weeks for the purpose of calculating a due date - your due date is generally 40 weeks after the date of your last period with possibly some adjustment based on scan info, if her due date was December 1st (for example) then she would have been 20 weeks pregnant on the 14th July. Most people would be considered to be (medically) around 4 weeks pregnant at the point that they miss their first period and can get a positive pregnancy test, that’s why generally people refer to being pregnant for 9 months but medically speaking you are considered pregnant for 10 months

Reactions: 7
Pregnancy is 40 weeks for the purpose of calculating a due date - your due date is generally 40 weeks after the date of your last period with possibly some adjustment based on scan info, if her due date was December 1st (for example) then she would have been 20 weeks pregnant on the 14th July. Most people would be considered to be (medically) around 4 weeks pregnant at the point that they miss their first period and can get a positive pregnancy test, that’s why generally people refer to being pregnant for 9 months but medically speaking you are considered pregnant for 10 months

I think she said around the week of christmas was her due date
---
I don't think you're wrong to think that given her history, but, personally, this is the only part of this whole mess that I believe wasn't played up for drama. I remember feeling desperately sorry for her when that happened, and I still believe her on that count. Everything after that point is where I got suspicious. I do think the reaction to this event, the attention, sympathy, and donations (?) was where the grifting and narrative spinning began.

I'm disagreeing with you but in a respectful "yeah that makes sense I get why someone would think that" way! I think it's a real possibility you're right.

Yeah, I just don't know. She was so adamant before about her and Andrew did not want children. I guess I'm on the fence on this. It's so confusing.
---
I don’t even believe he got someone else pregnant. I think it’s just another lie to up her story for more sympathy and donations.
Sorry I just don’t believe a word she says anymore.

Me neither .I struggle with believing everything. It seems too much like a soap opera, WAY too much drama all at once.

What really bothers me is she still has her videos as family friendly, she does not mark them for 18 PLUS. That makes me think she wants to target a younger, more naïve audience, that will not question anything. I fear for younger audiences watching her dangerous behaviors and habits

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
@HoneySweet I definitely remember her specifically using the phrase "childfree" on her website before she made her vlog channel. I was surprised as well when she seemed to suddenly go on a TTC journey.

@HoneySweet I definitely remember her specifically using the phrase "childfree" on her website before she made her vlog channel. I was surprised as well when she seemed to suddenly go on a TTC journey.

She was pretty set on not having kids. If you have PCOS waiting until you are in your late 30's is not ideal. You would have to be on Clomid in order to ovulate and it's not that easy to get pregnant, it can sometimes take years to get your ovaries to ovulate and time things right. You definitely would have to be monitored by an obstetrician. She said she had a midwife and no prenatal care?? She said the midwife made a mistake when she said it was a girl and it turned out to be a boy.

It makes me crazy because nothing she says makes sense. I don't blame others if they believe her on everything. We all live differently. I grew up in a harsh city where people are not always trustworthy and that has made me more careful as far as believing stories people tell. Some people live where they have never been betrayed or fooled by anyone, therefore they are more trusting. I just hate to see people with good hearts being fooled or young people with less life experience who may be a little more naïve to what people can be capable of.

Reactions: 4
I think she said around the week of christmas was her due date
---

Yeah, I just don't know. She was so adamant before about her and Andrew did not want children. I guess I'm on the fence on this. It's so confusing.
---

Me neither .I struggle with believing everything. It seems too much like a soap opera, WAY too much drama all at once.

What really bothers me is she still has her videos as family friendly, she does not mark them for 18 PLUS. That makes me think she wants to target a younger, more naïve audience, that will not question anything. I fear for younger audiences watching her dangerous behaviors and habits
Agreed. Like one of her past livestreams in the past days, she was talking about drugs online.

I have to laugh, the ads on this page are for OMAHA STEAKS!! LOL Steak and butter anyone?

Weird how they can track things being talked about.

• Haha
How did she meet Lodane (I don't know if i'm spelling that name right), and what was the point of them going to the gig with her if they didn't even go into the gig? Like they went their to get their hole and that's it.. am I missing something?

She went on a date, oh man the cycle of tit storms will continue.

BTW her "snark" sub and her 'regular' sub on reddit, what's the difference? cause I swear down there's very few defending her on the regular sub anymore. There appears to be 3 people total who are still blindly believe everything cindy puts her.

• Haha
Agreed. Like one of her past livestreams in the past days, she was talking about drugs online.
ill never forget her crying "where will i find a guy who likes King Gizzard like I do, and wants to take shrooms with me?" like girl...the bar is on the ground isn't it...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How did she meet Lodane (I don't know if i'm spelling that name right), and what was the point of them going to the gig with her if they didn't even go into the gig? Like they went their to get their hole and that's it.. am I missing something?

She went on a date, oh man the cycle of tit storms will continue.

BTW her "snark" sub and her 'regular' sub on reddit, what's the difference? cause I swear down there's very few defending her on the regular sub anymore. There appears to be 3 people total who are still blindly believe everything cindy puts her.
I think they all went to the snark site and over there they just downvote anyone who says anything that is remotely negative. Both seem combined. The snark moderator isn't even allowing it to be snark anymore it seems . The idea was for them to be separate but they let in everyone and now it's the same as the beginning when there was one and the snarkers couldn't give their opinion without being jumped on. Now it's downvote, that seems less visible they think. Moderator isn't picking up on it.

I was lurking over there but it's not snark so what's the point. Who wants to deal with her leg humpers?

Reactions: 2
I think they all went to the snark site and over there they just downvote anyone who says anything that is remotely negative. Both seem combined. The snark moderator isn't even allowing it to be snark anymore it seems . The idea was for them to be separate but they let in everyone and now it's the same as the beginning when there was one and the snarkers couldn't give their opinion without being jumped on. Now it's downvote, that seems less visible they think. Moderator isn't picking up on it.

I was lurking over there but it's not snark so what's the point. Who wants to deal with her leg humpers?
Thank you for clarifying, I went for a nosy as it was mentioned here and I thought i'd see serious bitchniess but really just looks like people who were subbed to her are annoyed and then the regular sub had a few snark posts and i was so so confused. Is the snark page even modded anymore doesnt look like it.

Thank you for clarifying, I went for a nosy as it was mentioned here and I thought i'd see serious bitchniess but really just looks like people who were subbed to her are annoyed and then the regular sub had a few snark posts and i was so so confused. Is the snark page even modded anymore doesnt look like it.

It is...but it hasn't been very busy.
I think people are getting sick of Cindy whining and complaining and acting like a teenager
I only lurk to see what people are talking about

Reactions: 1
I'm concerned with how much info Cindy has been sharing about where she lives and where she goes, and how she's invited fans to the concerts. Thankfully it's all worked out ok so far, but it makes me worried.

Looks like Cindy is back to being cindy. I had hope she was really considering changing her ways, now I realise she never will. She blames her reddit sub for the reason behind B not being on videos. Cindy love you edited that video, you chose what to showcase. You cannot blame random people, for what you actively chose to edit together. Why she didn't see that it would hurt her friend is beyond me. I am making a wild guess here and going to assume B told her she was rushing into things with the new guy, and she ignored him fell out with him and then in her drunken stupor called him at the weekend. This guy sure does like to drink, because it seems to be a lot of what she does.

Guys I know stateside you all rush your dating life, more so than we do in Europe, but surely this is intense even for the standard? She went on her first date with him just a month ago, and now theyre in a relationship? She can say she isnt changing herself for him but she's lying, we all do that cindy in the start of any romantic relationship or friendship we as humans want to appear better or show our best self to others, but youre blatantly changing your life to fit into his and saying otherwise is bs. She still looks dead behind the eyes.

I am probably alone in saying this but had she not had this dude be successfully into her she would still be mourning Andrew. It was only two months ago she drove all freaking night to visit andrew, let that sink in when she talks about her new 'boyfriend'. Two months ago she drives all night to see her ex, a month later she goes on her first date and another month later she's in a new relationship. She isn't learning tit about herself. Someone with half a brain cell can see you need more than a month to heal your wounds. I know the saying to get over x get under y, but doing that you don't take accountability for any of your bs. I wonder how long it'll be before she's crying over this man because she isn't learning from passed mistakes.

The only good thing I see out of her new relationship is eating salads again. Like I'm glad she's feeling better about herself but what happens when the relationship doesn't work out? Also, that bruise on her wrist looked WILD from apparently vitamin c deficiency? Her diet is ridiculous. I hope she really does get that blood work done like she said she's going to.

Reactions: 1
The only good thing I see out of her new relationship is eating salads again. Like I'm glad she's feeling better about herself but what happens when the relationship doesn't work out? Also, that bruise on her wrist looked WILD from apparently vitamin c deficiency? Her diet is ridiculous. I hope she really does get that blood work done like she said she's going to.
Imagine needing a man in your life to make yourself eat vegetables. Good lord.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think she may have an ed. Like cindy love, salad ain't gonna increase the lbs, booze does though, and massively. The amount of feckin calories in alcohol is insane. She's like a toddler (cindy that is). Needs a man to remind her to eat veggies :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO: oh give me strength!

So did her new guy drink and drive in that vlog? cause it sure as tit looks like he did. That's scummy behaviour. Her and his poor choices could have serious consequences for innocent drivers. All it takes is one swerve to end a life, but who cares right Cindy and the new man needed MORE alcohol. Order a damn taxi if you don't wanna walk it. I think she's forgetting where she started and all the lies to herself about change and growth and excusing that because some dude is giving her the time of day. Sorry some pisshead.

We haven't seen Lodane in a while, I actually quite like her in her vlogs. I thought for sure she was a positive influence on her life, because she gives me the vibe she doesn't take anyones tit but is a sweetheart too. Hopefully lodane will be able to keep her grounded, because she quite clearly fucked your man b off.

Reactions: 2
Today's vlog features her discussing her UTI that she thinks she got from swimming in the creek last week with her new boyfriend. She goes into a bit more detail about her symptoms than anyone cares to hear, and she's also really dramatic about it. I wonder how long it's going to take for her to start to parentify the new boyfriend.

Reactions: 4
I was surprised she was vlogging while looking so ill, including the whole urgent care step-by-step. No time to check her temp but enough time to vlog. And having bf coming to care for her. Then out giggling the next day or so at the beach. Just a weird vibe all around. Oversharing didn't surprise me though lol.

Reactions: 5
Her behaviour baffles me. Why not wait the half hour for the medication rather than drive home, and drive back? Won't be long now 'til the new bf will be parentified. Her saying her dr said she'll be fine by tomorrow, was a clear set up for being able to vlog going out and about the next day.

Girl has money to burn.

Her blissful attitude about getting natural products or creating them, and yet she refuses to recycle. I don't get it. Recycling is so damn easy.

Nobody wants to know the colour of your urine Cindy, nobodyyy not even your fella. Ew.

A whole lot of woe is me in this vlog. Summarising her vlog; boyfriend, boyfriend, i'm so sick, boyfriend, i'm in so much pain, but not enough to go and get spring water, place an online shop, drive to and from a pharmacy and vlog my woe is me journey, boyfriend. :rolleyes:

Last edited: