Life Plus Cindy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really enjoyed her Sims videos too but I can’t enjoy the same way knowing what I know now. I know everyone has personas but the post MLIO Cindy is just a different beast altogether from Pleasant Cindy.
I was going to say the same thing. I’m curious as to what people would look at her like now if she never vlogged and stuck to sims content. Obviously we probably wouldn’t know much of anything happening if at all but tbh I think it’d be better for everyone if Cindy didn’t over share how horrible of a person he is. I stopped watching her videos after Andrew’s Reddit posts and I tried to watch one and it was so mentally draining and boring beyond the drama.

Reactions: 2
Well the limbs fella has been revealed, I really don't know why he's agreeing to the stream if he doesnt want to be a public figure on her channel? that doesn't make sense. It's really bleeping sad that he shared her snark page with his mates and now they take the piss out of her. How does she not see this as pathetic, like cindy I don't like you youre a horrible person for what you did to your ex husband, but you do not deserve this level of tit from this strange man. That's disgusting behaviour, he's an hole who drink drives and for some reason can't keep his dick clean (she said she's had a uti for 3 months now. three damn months, ew. her ph balance is fuckeddd).

Her greed got the better of her, but I am thankful it all came to light even though I really would like to live in lalaland and pretend none of it came to light to enjoy her sims content again. Whats for you will never pass you by, and I really do think all this tit was meant to be aired. I don't think she will ever really get better, she's a shortcut woman that for sure is obvious.

Reactions: 4
For me, the Sims ship has sailed when it comes to her. After seeing behind the curtain, I could never enjoy her Sims content, even if she went back to it and completely dropped the vlogging and drama and lolcow type stuff. I know too much about her now 😬 And even when she was doing Sims stuff, she was very inconsistent with it, and she was constantly taking hiatuses and changing her direction. It wore me out just to observe it, so I don't think she's even capable of sticking to any type of schedule. Playing the game and editing it takes a little bit of effort, but all she has to do right now is vlog her daily life, which is much easier for her.

People have found his YouTube channel and his real name and are posting pics from his Facebook now, holy tit.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
For me, the Sims ship has sailed when it comes to her. After seeing behind the curtain, I could never enjoy her Sims content, even if she went back to it and completely dropped the vlogging and drama and lolcow type stuff. I know too much about her now 😬 And even when she was doing Sims stuff, she was very inconsistent with it, and she was constantly taking hiatuses and changing her direction. It wore me out just to observe it, so I don't think she's even capable of sticking to any type of schedule. Playing the game and editing it takes a little bit of effort, but all she has to do right now is vlog her daily life, which is much easier for her.

People have found his YouTube channel and his real name and are posting pics from his Facebook now, holy tit.
I'm torn i want to be blind but like most of yous I cant unsee the carnage she has put out there.

I keep seeing that word 'lolcow' on the reddit. What does it mean?

People found who's channel?

An lolcow is basically someone who does stupid stuff, or dramatizes things, or makes really bad life decisions, and posts it online for attention/views/money. Cindy is kind of becoming one with her constant dramas, oversharing about her life, the way she treated Andrew, and now the way she is going back and forth with Limbz.

People found Limbz YouTube channel, and then they found his real name, and then they found his Facebook. The snark sub has photos of him having his ex's name tattooed on his chest.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
An lolcow is basically someone who does stupid stuff, or dramatizes things, or makes really bad life decisions, and posts it online for attention/views/money. Cindy is kind of becoming one with her constant dramas, oversharing about her life, the way she treated Andrew, and now the way she is going back and forth with Limbz.

People found Limbz YouTube channel, and then they found his real name, and then they found his Facebook. The snark sub has photos of him having his ex's name tattooed on his chest.
Jaysus christ that's invasive. It's one thing to find their reddit posts (though I still wonder how andrews' were found because he never posted on her snark?) but fuckk me going off to his facebook and rummaging through his photos and that is just too much imo. Do you reddit snark, I thought I was bad but theyre an entirely different level. As the kids say it's not that deep. Like cringey cindy do her thing it'll all go tits up anyway and she'll be onto the next fella. Rinse and repeat.

Reactions: 1
Jaysus christ that's invasive. It's one thing to find their reddit posts (though I still wonder how andrews' were found because he never posted on her snark?) but fuckk me going off to his facebook and rummaging through his photos and that is just too much imo. Do you reddit snark, I thought I was bad but theyre an entirely different level. As the kids say it's not that deep. Like cringey cindy do her thing it'll all go tits up anyway and she'll be onto the next fella. Rinse and repeat.
Yeah I used to be on the snark reddit but have been pulling back from it for this reason. I'm not saying this to defend Cindy or anyone else bc they all have their own issues but the subreddit definitely take things too far and find petty reasons to make fun of her despite giving her views constantly. There was also a rule about no doxxing yet finding a random dudes facebook photos is alright. I mainly joined in bc I wanted to talk about the more concerning things she's been doing but they usually focus more on the same few things and hoping she gets worse. I hate Cindy too and want her to leave the internet but I seen posts saying that she desreves to die from her ED and I find that pretty gross overall for anyone

Yeah I used to be on the snark reddit but have been pulling back from it for this reason. I'm not saying this to defend Cindy or anyone else bc they all have their own issues but the subreddit definitely take things too far and find petty reasons to make fun of her despite giving her views constantly. There was also a rule about no doxxing yet finding a random dudes facebook photos is alright. I mainly joined in bc I wanted to talk about the more concerning things she's been doing but they usually focus more on the same few things and hoping she gets worse. I hate Cindy too and want her to leave the internet but I seen posts saying that she desreves to die from her ED and I find that pretty gross overall for anyone
Since the link was shared with andrews posts I've been nosying and hit the join button (i never post or interact, it's just pure nosiness) the reddit page. I was under the impression it was started because people were fans who became frustrated with her and were maybe down voted in her regular lpc reddit page and thus made a 'snark' page. However over the course of roughly a month i've noticed there's a cycle of repeated threads (all of the same jargon!) and angsty comments. It's coming across more like people are snarking for the sake of snarking.

I wonder where the mind space of people who say horrendous things like the above. That's not concern that's just pure nastiness. I'm not sitting on a high horse I've called Cindys bs out lots of times and been harsh but ffs that comment goes deep. She's human lads, she's a bleep yes but she's just a person at the end of the day. A random youtube personality that bares no real effect in/on your life, to say things like she deserve to pass away from an ED?? WTF

I wonder what those people would say if she did pass away, because I have a feeling she reads those threads. She herself calls her fella limbs and from what I gather it came from there. Surely they know that level of malice will sit with a person and wear them down. She really should log off or at least stop sharing personal information. I'm sure her skills are transferable she could wfh and live a good life.

She was on twitch today playing the sims apparently! Did anyone watch it?
No I missed that. She said ages ago she'd never return to sims content. Kind of strange she'd take a sudden interest to go back. Has she said she would or was it a spur of the moment, anyone know? Ngl I stopped watching her and keeping up with her bogus life after she showed the dangerous drunk driver on her stream. I unfollowed her on insta and dont check her videos. Am I missing anything?

No I missed that. She said ages ago she'd never return to sims content. Kind of strange she'd take a sudden interest to go back. Has she said she would or was it a spur of the moment, anyone know? Ngl I stopped watching her and keeping up with her bogus life after she showed the dangerous drunk driver on her stream. I unfollowed her on insta and dont check her videos. Am I missing anything?
I don't blame you one bit for jumping ship. I don't think you've missed much lol. She teased coming back to the Sims in a video maybe a week ago and she said her bf told her something like "I've never seen you as passionate about anything than when you're talking about Sims." She also put up a video on YouTube today saying she's streaming Sims Monday and Saturday on twitch and maybe adding in a third one. Plus her YouTube members stream. Kinda sounds like she wants to pretend all the mess doesn't exist. We'll see I guess lol

I have no interest in her Sims content anymore. She ruined it for me because now that I've seen what she's like IRL, the Pleasant Sims persona she puts on is too obviously fake.

Reactions: 7
I see herself and the drunk driver have broken up, but she claims her life isn't over this time :ROFLMAO:
---
Anyone still keeping up with her? She's back to wigs and considering shaving her head 😭
Only saw this yesterday, the wigs look awful on her. Her last two videos I watched she thankfully didnt have them on, wonder why she decided to wear them again in the first place.

Yeah I am glad she stopped with the wigs. She was concerned with her thinning hair but it doesn't even look that bad. Thank god she didn't shave her head!! I hope she actually stays single and works on herself, but these last few videos feel very performative.

In case anyone's wondering, Cindy is still crazy af. She posted a few videos talking about how she's completely shifted her mindset and she's a better person now. Her last one was like "how to instantly change!!" or something. She also said comments don't bother her anymore. Obviously it had a bad audience reaction and she deleted the videos 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 5
In case anyone's wondering, Cindy is still crazy af. She posted a few videos talking about how she's completely shifted her mindset and she's a better person now. Her last one was like "how to instantly change!!" or something. She also said comments don't bother her anymore. Obviously it had a bad audience reaction and she deleted the videos 🤡
Sorry to now, triple post, I swear I'll stop lmao. But this is a great summary of the latest happenings 😂

• Haha