Life Plus Cindy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LMAOO of course she's leaving it up- have you seen how many adverts she's got playing on the livestream???? Also she wouldn't wanna take her links and PO Box down
YES, the ads were incessant! So hard to watch.

Reactions: 2
The snark subreddit is public again if anyone wants to know! I put in a request to join when it was private, but they were only allowing people in who posted before already. It is restricted atm though

Reactions: 2
Watching the stream from the beginning now. Sid eyeing everyone that sent Cindy gifts except the person that sent her that awful shirt. Also who is insane enough to donate $110 to her?????
1683224363675.png

Reactions: 1
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: "I miss vlogging. I'd rather vlog than get a real job (waitressing). I'm going to upload a few and see how it goes." Clearly smoothed things over with whoever she was on the outs with and is brushing everything under the rug after her half arsed i wouldn't even call it an apology, worded statement more like. She's just a typical npd geebag. Yes I know she claims to have bpd, but she's been showing npd signs for a veryyyy long time. I would say re-watch her old videos, if she didn't privatise them in a childish throwing toys outta the pram kind of way.

Bottom line cindy is an hole.

Reactions: 4
The way she kept talking about her "haters" which consisted of people calling her out for being blatantly racist and defending it in her comments and saying she just has to ignore them says everything you need to know about her.

• Sick
I missed making vlogs over the past 3 days so I came back after I said you'd never see me again so I could work on my mental health

AW MAN....

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Did you guys see the blog bc it’s obvious that Mrs B felt very uncomfortable the entire time. Imagine if she found out that Cindy hearted a comment saying her and B should be together 😳

Reactions: 9
Did you guys see the blog bc it’s obvious that Mrs B felt very uncomfortable the entire time. Imagine if she found out that Cindy hearted a comment saying her and B should be together 😳
She also didn't like any of the comments where people were saying that Mrs B was pretty and YOU KNOW she sees them, says a lot....

• Wow
The pictures she takes give me the creeps
I remember when someone posted an archived thread from her twitter on here and the way she used to take selfies with her looking of the side was so odd looking. She doesn't seem to be natural with selfies (can't blame her bc I'm the same way, but I don't post them)

Reactions: 1
For some reason, it gives me very narcissistic traits when I look at her

shes genuinely terrifying to look at
I used to think she was cute during her wigs era and shortly after when she was growing her hair out. Now she looks like she's trying to do the Evanescence album cover in every photo.

• Haha
New video and the subtly begging has resumed - she needs new jeans, she likes coloured jars for her plants but only has a transparent one, etc etc
---
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
asassa.png

---
Someone bought her a pandora bracelet with one charm! Those are expensive!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Not to be rude but she looks dead behind the eyes. I hope she’s on medication and it’s just a side effect of that, and just not naturally what she’s like.

Did anyone watch her garden vlog where she was eating left-over refrigerated McDonalds meat patties without even heating them up! There is no way that could actually be healthy for her or even taste good imo. Obviously I've never tried leftover McDonalds but the way she went on about the differences between mcdonalds and wendy's felt so awkward to me. I get not wanting to cook but is she not getting sick of eating the same meat over and over again. Plus with how processed it is there is no way that it could be healthy for her.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 5