Life of the Baldwins #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
k has come bk with her channel worse then ever. The whole vlogs are about Sienna and f. Boring as duck and now degrading disable people and obsessed with d being disabled she needs reporting she won’t be here to find. Exeter council
---
It’s cringe to watch it’s so embarrassing with that wheelchair and her laughing and f loving it. It’s disgusting
---
K really has lost the plot
---
Bella still in education and has a nice new car obv her family isn’t have helped her to buy. Sienna getting more sweets at the shop her own way again and k always asking who home for dinner. Does it matter u cook for everyone and they will eat when they get home. It’s her way of saving money and making the teens buy their own food. Disgusting

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
that person was not making fun of anyone in a Hospice...

what a ridiculous reply from Kayleigh
That’s what I thought, no one was making fun of someone in a hospice, if they were that would be cruel. I think someone hit a nerve with k. She is trying to make f look like that.
Afternoon k, how are you today?

Did anyone see this on TikTok. It was there then gone, don’t know if k got rid of it
Stupid woman. Deflecting from the fact she’s put her child in a wheelchair without good reason. She is actually crazy.

Reactions: 4
Kayleigh get rid of the wheelchair and deal with Felicity's psychological problem with her leg. You're not helping her at all by doing this. Also, look back on the park walk, did you see how Sienna said she had twisted her ankle? The kid is jealous of Felicity being the centre of attention right now and doesn't like it. What on earth are you doing to the girls? It's not normal.

Reactions: 11
Omg, the alikeness is uncanny don't you think!! Sod YouTube, she wants to get her name down for Panto, she's even got the fooked up fingers and cackle 😂😂😂
---
Omg, the alikeness is uncanny don't you think!! Sod YouTube, she wants to get her name down for Panto, she's even got the fooked up fingers and cackle 😂😂😂
AND it'd be seasonal, we all know how she only likes to work seasonally! 😂
---
So shes a "Autism mum" now 🙄
Notice she forgets to mention how much of a lazy parent she is, how she just throws food at her to shut her up rather the parenting, and how she's got a camera in her face constantly, silly cow

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
---

---
Notice she forgets to mention how much of a lazy parent she is, how she just throws food at her to shut her up rather the parenting, and how she's got a camera in her face constantly, silly cow
She took Sienna to school just in her knickers - am I reading that right ?!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
She took Sienna to school just in her knickers - am I reading that right ?!
Omg the crap she writes on these things. Funny how sienna is dressed everyday in her videos, ummmm. If I just read that and didn’t know her I would say separation anxiety more than autism. She is the youngest of six and is treated like a baby so behaves like one. I don’t see any signs of autism at all. She is a social child who loves being on the videos, she just doesn’t like school.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
F being in that wheelchair isn’t right. It’s encouraging her to not walk. K needs confronting by the medical team about what is really going on. It’s very disturbing she is taking it to this extreme.

Reactions: 7
Poor summer had to say herself this is my special day!! Kaleigh never ever flinched just turned to the 2 in the back and said have you got everything! The sad thing is summer didn’t even react, obviously so used to be pushed to the side for the free money show! Nothing wrong with them 2 when you see them carrying on in the car! Ridiculous 🤬

Reactions: 3
Waiting for Witchy to reply
Has she deleted the comments already?
---
Ffs feeding her face on camera AGAIN and talking with her gob full, she has no bloody self control

Reactions: 3
Has she deleted the comments already?
Were the comments on you tube?
Do they do anything other than go shopping and eat McDonald’s or costa? Amazing what her benefits pay for

Reactions: 4
---

---
She does spout some crap - she’s in the vlogs in lots of different clothing items. She does not present as an autistic child at all. She seems full on and seeks attention but otherwise she’s a typical child who’s pushing boundaries and getting away with it because her mother is desperate for something to be wrong for the ££

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.