Life of the Baldwins #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
S is a mini Kayleigh, likes her own way, be the center of attention and when things don’t go her way, kicks off. S has behaviour issues stemming from no discipline at home or being told no.

Reactions: 10
There is duck all wrong with Sienna. K is a liar she just wants dla for her. Surely the officials can see that. The kid is fine k is such a deluded witch

Reactions: 6
Any one else noticed since Kayleigh gone back on YT Jamie and Brooke have gone quiet
---
S is a mini Kayleigh, likes her own way, be the center of attention and when things don’t go her way, kicks off. S has behaviour issues stemming from no discipline at home or being told no.
I bet sienna is Kayleigh mini me cause Kayleigh likes things her way bet that why none of the family have anything to do with them looks like they only see her mum it’s never his side or her dad it’s always what Kayleigh wants she gets so you can see why sienna is like she is she said before her brother lives in same town but never hear her saying had a catch up with him

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Any one else noticed since Kayleigh gone back on YT Jamie and Brooke have gone quiet
---

I bet sienna is Kayleigh mini me cause Kayleigh likes things her way bet that why none of the family have anything to do with them looks like they only see her mum it’s never his side or her dad it’s always what Kayleigh wants she gets so you can see why sienna is like she is she said before her brother lives in same town but never hear her saying had a catch up with him
Incoming live in the Garden Shed

• Haha
Omg what a stupid woman. My kids don’t like baggy clothes it doesn’t mean they have sensory needs lool. She said this about Riley too not nothing is mentioned. She is so desperate for her kids to have additional needs

Reactions: 4
Isn't summer doing her GCSES at the moment? Where is she going to study? No desk, laptop ect. The younger girls go to bed at what 7/8 pm so she's probably kicked out the bedroom then. House full downstairs making a racket non stop. K&K put the children in that situation so I think they should be on a sofa bed in the living room and summer should have their bedroom.
Spot on. There’s another one just like her on YouTube. Three kids different sex sharing a room. It’s unbelievable. If your in that position most people keep quiet about it not flaunt it for a few pounds.

Reactions: 8
Just watched the latest video with summers dance show. do you think the rest of those girls dancing gave their permission to be put on YouTube. I wonder how the parents feel.

Reactions: 11
S certainly looked out of place on that stage.
She looked more like a cart horse than a sugar plum fairy.

Reactions: 5
Is she nuts. A diagnosis lol what she wants dla for felicity now too. Oh duck off u stupid witch

That’s so bizarre what’s happened to Felicity, I would be worried out of my mind - but I also wouldn’t vlog or take pictures lol. I would be dr googling , driving myself insane 😂

That’s so bizarre what’s happened to Felicity, I would be worried out of my mind - but I also wouldn’t vlog or take pictures lol. I would be dr googling , driving myself insane 😂
Exactly. To her it’s content. She got worse with her kids since she’s returned

Reactions: 4
With Felicity knee I do wonder if it’s psychological rather than physical? K is making a huge issue of it. If they have done all the tests and physically there is nothing wrong then the only answer is that Felicity is scared rather than in pain?

Reactions: 10
With Felicity knee I do wonder if it’s psychological rather than physical? K is making a huge issue of it. If they have done all the tests and physically there is nothing wrong then the only answer is that Felicity is scared rather than in pain?
Gypsy Rose Blanchard springs to mind.. Watch out Kayleigh 😂

Reactions: 7
Exactly what I came to say. If something was medically wrong it would have been found with all the tests. It wouldn’t surprise me if initially she maybe sprained it and now she’s afraid to use it, and holding it in one position with cause it to lock and feel unstable

If K asked F to lay on her back with her legs straight she could put pressure on the foot to test that way. If you make it into some kind of made up game it will work. This way will show her whether there is actual pain or not. Alternatively, a self adhesive bandage around the knee will be a placebo treatment, there are plenty of you tube vids showing knee support tutorials.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.