Life of the Baldwins #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She will lie low for a while then all be back to normal especially as she will need the money as she said before Kevin is on less hours so obviously less money than before they must be struggling now she not on YT as she was before I really don’t understand why she don’t do a evening job or twilight hours like other families do

Reactions: 1
She hasn’t learnt anything from what happened before, won’t be long before R is back on the case. She talks about stuff that is of no interest to anyone apart from maybe her family. She has no boundaries and sadly she will fall back into bad habits. She threw her toys out the pram and now she has got back in the pram and continuing to expose details of her life which no one needs to know.

Reactions: 4
She hasn’t learnt anything from what happened before, won’t be long before R is back on the case. She talks about stuff that is of no interest to anyone apart from maybe her family. She has no boundaries and sadly she will fall back into bad habits. She threw her toys out the pram and now she has got back in the pram and continuing to expose details of her life which no one needs to know.
She thinks she does but actually has no filter at all. She never learns from her mistakes. I have wondered if she's on the spectrum for a while and this has manifested in Sienna albeit a mild form. I don't believe she realises that the kids school friends watch the vlogs and pick up things to use against the kids, especially Riley and Summer the two middle forgotten kids. Kayleigh thinks that putting a bit of tatt on the wall with fairy lights is just what every teenage girl wants. Imagine having to share with the youngest two, absolutely no privacy and nowhere to put her things so they can't be touched by F & S. If Summer puts her make up bits on top of that chest of drawers, the girls will just climb and get to it. What about putting a curtain track on the ceiling and a light opaque floor length curtain up for Summer to at least give her a small bit of privacy. Finally, who has the bigger bedroom, K&K or the girls?

Reactions: 3
I'm not so sure Racoon will strike again after one of his comments in a vlog so God knows what went on there? Would love to know but he wouldn't expand.
---
I wonder what went on there?

Attachments

the only one that caused upset was Kayleigh with her treatment and exploitation of her kid's..

it wasn't you R

Reactions: 11
I'm wondering why she actually decided to delete ALL her old videos (well over 1000 of them). Is it because she's embarrassed by them? is it because she didn't want any record of what she's said/done in the past and doesn't want to provide any material for people to comment on? Or is it that she doesn't want to be made to look a hypocrite if she contradicts herself in her videos going forward? I thought when she restarted the vlogs that maybe there was a chance she wasn't going to feature her young kids or share their private information anymore, but we're just three vlogs in and she's ALREADY filmed their bedroom and now in the newest vlog gone into detail about Sienna's struggles at school and reduced timetable, so I guess that idea has quickly gone out the window..

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
It may be coincidence but the latest vlog is avoiding showing Sienna's face. She's still in the footage but the camera is angled to avoid identifying her. Maybe, she HAS taken on board Racoon's point? I still don't think it's fair sharing Sienna's struggles. She might only be 6 now but there'll come a point when her peers have an understanding and use it to her detriment. Once it's on the Internet you have no control over it, even if you do ultimately delete it. The damage is done 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 5
It may be coincidence but the latest vlog is avoiding showing Sienna's face.
Doesn't completely avoid showing her face though. And if avoiding filming her face was that important, then why not just not feature them on video at all?

So no, I doubt she's taken on board anyone's point.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Capital one sunglasses are out again. We could really play Baldwin bingo with this channel, it's that rinse and repeat!

• Haha
Can someone say what Raccoon did? Don't follow this family too closely so totally lost
He high lighted Kayleigh vlogs but the main one was high lighted the way she didn’t get summer her Taylor swift tickets and she treated summer Kayleigh shut down her page as soon as that raccoon video went up and two weeks later she is back still talking to everyone about the kids confidential information
---
That house must be full of joys Kevin looks so happy when passing in the vlogs she moans at Riley been on his game console but it’s ok for her to vlog on a daily basis now Jamie and Rhys vlog and Summer wants to start once finished her exams that house with everyone doing YT won’t be long and we will be seeing the caravans on a weekly schedule for a few months that she actually works lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
No matter what she does and says she is still exploiting her kids:mad:
Who is interested in her chavvy life and scruffy home🤷‍♀️

S O S= Same old tit

She is so fake too.

Hi Gummy,I see your back on the YT grind of what crap can I film today 👋

Reactions: 7
It doesn’t matter if we see siennas face all she talks about is her. She has nothing else to talk about. She’s desperate for dla and carers for sienna now she has lost Jamie’s money. That’s all it’s about and she can’t make it anymore obvious by how she made every single child have needs and now hanging on to Sienna. Also why talk to Sienna like she’s about two. She’s one fake actress

What she means to say is getting the dla for S is her having to jump through hoops and is not plain sailing.

The kid has not had any boundaries laid down to her and that will not happen in school.

Why mention more than once she is on her period.Who gives a duck Gummy:sick:

Will she also lose Rhys benefit money this year?
We can see right through you Gummy,you sly witch💷💷💷

Reactions: 7
What she means to say is getting the dla for S is her having to jump through hoops and is not plain sailing.

The kid has not had any boundaries laid down to her and that will not happen in school.

Why mention more than once she is on her period.Who gives a duck Gummy:sick:

Will she also lose Rhys benefit money this year?
We can see right through you Gummy,you sly witch💷💷💷
Yea august she looses Reece money so she’s been planning or make Sienna disabled

Thursday at 2pm was the last comment!

Just goes to show how uninterested and boring the Baldwins are that no one can be bothered to write anything LOL :ROFLMAO:

her hauls get the best views...prob best sticking to them and keep the brats off camera

Just watched the video about sienna and her problems. She is like she is as they treat her like the baby as she the youngest. She is never at school, she plays on being the baby and acts like a two year old. Kayleigh you are waiting for her to be labelled to get your DLA, just be honest.
Do any of them go to school every day. Their attendance must be awful.
Sorry Kayleigh but have you early nothing from what the raccoon was saying about you. You are still over sharing way too much and not given your children the privacy they require. Putting all about sienna on here won’t have your claim for DLA. Do you not realise all these places use social media now when checking claims.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.