Life of the Baldwins #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think she’s asking too much to have a diagnosis for her child. It’s been 4 weeks and nothing! The least felicity deserves is to be looked at by an orthopaedic consultant. I hope for felicity’s sake they get some answers. She is such a sweet girl who loves an active life.
It’s the state of the NHS at this time. There are huge backlogs. It’s awful that a young child is having to wait but it’s how it is. If the GP was extremely concerned they would fast track it I’m sure. I imagine there are other children who have waited much longer and haven’t been seen. Nothing has shown up on X-rays or imaging so it’s likely the more serious possibilities have been ruled out. It could be that she isn’t using her leg to avoid it hurting and it’s stiffened up. For me, however bad we perceive the nhs to be we are lucky to have them.

Reactions: 9
It’s the state of the NHS at this time. There are huge backlogs. It’s awful that a young child is having to wait but it’s how it is. If the GP was extremely concerned they would fast track it I’m sure. I imagine there are other children who have waited much longer and haven’t been seen. Nothing has shown up on X-rays or imaging so it’s likely the more serious possibilities have been ruled out. It could be that she isn’t using her leg to avoid it hurting and it’s stiffened up. For me, however bad we perceive the nhs to be we are lucky to have them.
I didn’t say anything bad about the nhs! What I did say she deserves to be seen by an orthopaedic paediatrician which Kayleigh admitted tonight she hadn’t been! I know the state of the nhs but we at least all deserve to be looked at by the proper health care professionals!!

I didn’t say anything bad about the nhs! What I did say she deserves to be seen by an orthopaedic paediatrician which Kayleigh admitted tonight she hadn’t been! I know the state of the nhs but we at least all deserve to be looked at by the proper health care professionals!!
I agree. I don’t think any of us are saying anything bad about this nhs and I did say it was awful that a child is having to wait. We all wish we could be seen more quickly and access treatment at the earliest opportunity.

Reactions: 1
As she has previously said the drs have told her there is nothing wrong. Like the other person said if there was anything of great worry they would have fast tracked her.
I think Kayleigh is milking this for all she can, exactly like any other illness they can. Illness and diagnosis means money and that’s what she is all about.

Reactions: 5
As she has previously said the drs have told her there is nothing wrong. Like the other person said if there was anything of great worry they would have fast tracked her.
I think Kayleigh is milking this for all she can, exactly like any other illness they can. Illness and diagnosis means money and that’s what she is all about.
Once an ugly disgusting child exploiter, always an ugly disgusting child exploiter

• Heart
Reactions: 9
So they sat in A and E for seven hours on a Friday night when they had an appointment already arranged for Monday. She was fine however to go to a child’s party on Sunday. Kayleigh uses A and E like a GP service! Obviously all the Doctors who have trained for years don’t have the same experience as she does.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
#5 Kayleigh needs to speak to someone about her Münchausen syndrome as she has it bad
---
This woman has serious problems. I’m sure she has come back worse than ever. You need to be reported to social services as you are exploiting your children for your own financial gain. I expect the school are disgusted with you and I would be surprised if they haven’t reported you already. I hope you realise that every time you take a child to the hospital it’s reported to social services and this will
Be investigated if it’s continual like it is. It’s abuse pure and simple. Don’t you think the DLA people know bullshit when they hear it.

also meniscus tears heal there self in 4-6 weeks. What’s the point of keep going to the hospital. No HRM for you.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Felicity will be loving this attention and she's clearly going along with it to please her delusional mum...

absolutely nothing wrong with the girls knee, she probably just racked it and boom she noticed the attention she was getting so kept it up.

and kayleighs loving it as it's content

didn't she try this with Summer not long ago?, she said she had a sore hand or foot?

but Summer didn't play along like Felicity has

Felicity is probably enjoying being the center of attention for once instead of Sienna so keeping it up! Can't blame the kid. Mind you gummies attention is ALWAYS concentrated on the kid that has the most "earning potential (be it benefits or views) i really hope someone that knows her personally and her address report her to social services, she really needs investigating

Kayleigh will be hoping it’s the tear and surgery is needed. She will love the content 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Oh my days
She’s seen doctors
She’s had scans and xrays
Nothing wrong. She’s obviously hurt it and now she’s scared it’s going to hurt again and the longer she’s not moved it the worse it will be and it will feel stiff!!
Kayleigh is literally a bleeping thumb so god help sienna if she home schools her, all she will learn is to get pregnant and live off the state

Here we go Doctor Kayleigh is looking at surgery now as she knows more with all the training she had
Why does she have to share this, it’s private. I’m an oversharer but to my friends, not random people on you tube.

Reactions: 3
Why does she have to share this, it’s private. I’m an oversharer but to my friends, not random people on you tube.
It’s absolutely despicable, she definitely came back from her YouTube “break” manic and full of herself, she is horrendous and a danger to her kids

Reactions: 7
she will end up on the R channel again...

is she going to run away again because of "privacy" for kevs daughter ( bullshit).

Still can't believe she used that as a excuse 😂😂

she's just sharing health problems to get views. Alot of channels have clickbait titles and thumbnails of their sick or injured kids to gain more views and therefore more money. She is desperate to "go viral" seeing as she is always mentioning it in videos.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.