Life of the Baldwins #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are scared that the baby is growing up they treat her like a baby and not a young girl she knows how to pull mum and dads strings she cry’s or has a tantrum to get what she wants the bedroom it decorated for a younger child and cause Kayleigh liked it nothing to do with what the three girls wanted

Reactions: 4
I wonder if she has permission from her client to film in their caravan, especially as she wasn't just filming herself talking she was pretty much giving a mini tour of the place.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I wonder if she has permission from her client to film in their caravan, especially as she wasn't just filming herself talking she was pretty much giving a mini tour of the place.
I thought the same she probably didn’t ask I am surprised she is allowed to vlog in any of the caravans

Reactions: 6
I thought the same she probably didn’t ask I am surprised she is allowed to vlog in any of the caravans
The sad case is that desperate for content she has to vlog her employers caravans, shameful, can’t believe it still only march and those sunglasses are back stuck on the top of her head all the time, who cooks with sunglasses stuck on the top of their head 🤪

• Haha
Sunglasses even when it’s raining looks like her mum is bad with the sunglasses Kayleigh is even wearing her dry robe lol wonder if she seen the dry robe wanker page on Facebook lol

Attachments

Reactions: 3
The sad case is that desperate for content she has to vlog her employers caravans, shameful, can’t believe it still only march and those sunglasses are back stuck on the top of her head all the time, who cooks with sunglasses stuck on the top of their head 🤪
She has to got the credit cards money's worth out of them

• Haha
Apparently the lady on the till at Sainsbury’s was impressed with K shopping, asking if she cooks from scratch🤪 what a bullshitter, most of that shop was processed food and LOTS of snacks

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Everything is made from scratch but has forgotten that she bought 2 ready made pies in her last shopping slog.
So those 2 pies do not equal 4 that she said she would need to feed her lot.

Reactions: 2
Kev described the parmesan-type cheese as "soft/hard cheese". Well, which one is it? It can't be both! And he's supposed to be a chef?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Maybe somebody should notify the caravan park let them know she is videoing the caravans and she is shite cleaner.

Surely if S had all the issues K says she has then going into school in fancy dress rather than the normal routine would have pushed her over the edge?! Looks to me that because everyone would be getting attention with it not being a normal school day is everything that S loves... Attention!

• Heart
Sienna's been at nursery since aged 3...

if she has autism surely she would have been diagnosed by now at nearly age 7.

this is all just in Kayleighs mind, she's wanting extra money and to be her carer

Anyone else noticed some of her old videos have been put back on she is slowly coming back

• Haha
Bit of co incident I mentioned dry robe wanker and it title of the next slog so she definitely reads on here hello Kayleigh

• Haha
Hey Gummy you said S only liked to wear tight clothing.
So why is she wearing a baggy jumper?

You are full of tit aren't you Gummy 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I noticed she has put videos back up only the ones that have the most views
---
Sienna's been at nursery since aged 3...

if she has autism surely she would have been diagnosed by now at nearly age 7.

this is all just in Kayleighs mind, she's wanting extra money and to be her carer
Nothing wrong with that lassie excep spoilt who likes her ain way no discipline full of attitude due to bad parenting wait till she’s older she’s is forward pushy lassie, it’s all about money with Kaleigh pushing with a false diagnosis

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.