Life of the Baldwins #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It must have been a proper dump before as it was nothing special. It’s just what little kids have nothing out the ordinary. The wallpaper is too babyish they won’t want it in a couple of yrs. poor summer no privacy at all. Tbh it still all looked kind of poor

Reactions: 7
What 16 year old wants it plastered all over YT that her babyish room is shared with TWO young siblings
---
Kayleigh should have stayed off YT as this will likely end in tears again

Reactions: 10
What 16 year old wants it plastered all over YT that her babyish room is shared with TWO young siblings
---
Kayleigh should have stayed off YT as this will likely end in tears again
It worried me more that even felicity
Said the wallpaper was too babyish and her friends would laugh at her. It’s wallpaper for a nursery, not for an 8 year old and a 16 year old!!!

You just know she has been literally chomping at the bit to show the 3 girls bedroom.

Well will she learn that no one is interested in the those 2 kids.
Why does she take such a delight of the kids being unwell.Weird.

Get your priorities right Gummy.....Large family and no dryer or decorate !!!!!!!
Having to wear the same clothes and then telling the internet.Yuck and chavvy.

The makeover=she is easily pleased ;)
She can't bloody help herself, she needs the validation of her 'you tube followers', duck the kids privacy, here's the girls new bedroom and here's my daughter in hospital. What a sad life you have Kayleigh Baldwin.

Reactions: 9
she's so chuffed with the radiator cover like it's a big deal 🙄.

just close your eyes at the horrible fixtures and fittings, Summer doesn't even have a dressing table.

And you can see the across the street neighbours houses in the vlog, so it wouldn't be hard if you were local to find out where they live.

Only a matter of time until she's on the R channel again, absolute child exploiter

So the kids didn’t get to choose the wallpaper,Kayleigh says the wallpaper I fell in love with, that would explain why felicity was worried she didn’t want it. The radiator cover you can get from eBay for about £40

Reactions: 5
it will be a crying match again and everyone else will be to blame when the R does her again.

Deleted her channel because of the "safety/privacy of Kev's oldest" my fkn foot, so why are you back then Kayleigh??????

trying to make out tattlers know Kev's mum's FB🙄..mark my words if any tattler knew Kev's mums public Facebook the information would have been in here long ago,

the only reason you hid your vlogs was so the R had to remove the vlog of you basically abusing Summer

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I'm surprised she didn't change the name of her channel to go with the relaunch.

Reactions: 2
A year seizure free, so he can start taking lessons now..

or is he just going to get driven around with the women in his life like the convicted Robber Kevin Baldwin
Screenshot_20240305-151815.png

Reactions: 2
It worried me more that even felicity
Said the wallpaper was too babyish and her friends would laugh at her. It’s wallpaper for a nursery, not for an 8 year old and a 16 year old!!!
... but it was never about her kids it's about HER and what SHE likes. Same as always.

Reactions: 5
Actually quite a stress free vlog without the appearance of 'It's all about me' Sienna in the last slog.

Reactions: 6
I think Kayleigh has the problem of seeing both younger two girls growing up think she wants them still to be babies won’t be long before either girls want to be with mum and dad and Kayleigh will have no one she has no friends now apart from the kids

Reactions: 3
She must be extremely lonely to keep going on like she does. She is beyond self absorbed, why does she think anyone is interested

Where the hell is summer supposed to do her makeup? Get a mirror but now allowed to use the shelf under it.. she’s got no where else!!!! At 16 there’s no way in hell I’d be wanting to share with two little sisters, she needs her privacy!
I’ve said it many many times, private rent a house with more bedrooms so your kids can have their own space!!!! But oh no have a council house, cramp them in and decorate a 16 year olds bedroom like a baby room and give her no space to do anything, then plaster it all over YouTube so everyone she goes to school with can see

Isn't summer doing her GCSES at the moment? Where is she going to study? No desk, laptop ect. The younger girls go to bed at what 7/8 pm so she's probably kicked out the bedroom then. House full downstairs making a racket non stop. K&K put the children in that situation so I think they should be on a sofa bed in the living room and summer should have their bedroom.

Reactions: 8
Isn't summer doing her GCSES at the moment? Where is she going to study? No desk, laptop ect. The younger girls go to bed at what 7/8 pm so she's probably kicked out the bedroom then. House full downstairs making a racket non stop. K&K put the children in that situation so I think they should be on a sofa bed in the living room and summer should have their bedroom.
Kev already sleeps on the sofa, can't see that selfish witch joining him tho, she only cares about herself, the 2 younger girls, and brook! She is so cringe worthy, imagine being related to it 🤢

How humiliating for Summer having her bedroom shown on the internet, my first thought was that rabbit wallpaper is nursery wallpaper, K is a selfish horrible person😡

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.