Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

queen4

Chatty Member
"I spent another ten minutes on my phone researching how much it would cost to take Felicity private".. "I need a lottery win". Is she mentioning this hoping a sub will make a donation? She was asking for people to share her vlogs the other day too. Maybe she could've put the hot tub money towards a private scan instead?

Last edited:
Reactions: 10

MissWinnie

VIP Member
The most recent insta story shows the two girls S & F in the hot tub. She’s put a big heart sticker over the top but very briefly you can just make out F has both of her legs straight out just before the end. No wonder K was keen to cover it up 😡

There is nothing wrong with her, if it was genuine she wouldn’t be able to hop around like she was with no signs of pain or do any of the other stuff.
In the vlog last night she got into and out of the car without a struggle. The longer she lets this play out the worse it will be for them especially if it turns out that nothing is wrong. I really do hope the doctors don’t give in and put it down to pain disorder just to please K - that would suit her down to the ground and she’s coming up to the 3 month mark she could put in for DLA too - she won’t want F walking before this. It honestly makes me sick.

• Wow
  • Angry

Greenhoodie

VIP Member
I never watched the vlogs about Summer with Taylor Swift , but my gosh that was sad . She really is the forgotten child . How lovely would that have been , just Summer and her Mum watching Taylor Swift . So Summer missed out on Disney , gets bought all the knock off , crap primarni clothes and doesn’t get the concert . Absolute shaming .

mummy_3

Chatty Member
I dont know why she brought her a pint of milk just cos she thought it was cute and wanted it. I took my 7 year old little girl on a walk yesterday with the dog and she had a tantrum because she wanted a kitchen cupboard a house down the road ripped out 😂 She is getting help from school for possible additional needs which mainly presents with her emotions and social skills so I dont blame her too much when she strops. But im not going to give in to everything she wants. Her impulse control is terrible but she still gets told no and doesnt get things everytime she asks. Sienna seems to get whatever she wants and K doesnt even try to say no.

leighleigh28xx

Lyngford place, in Priorswood, biggest shithole in Taunton, perfect for her 😂😂
I don't suppose it matters, apart from Creamer who in their right mind would wanna stalk that skank? Lol it took all of 30 seconds to see what school they go too as well, begins with a W doesn't it Gummy? Top MOTHER! (jokes, your worse then useless) GET OFF YOUTUBE, PARENT YOUR KIDS, PROTECT YOUR KIDS, EARN A LIVING INSTEAD OF PONCING AND CLEAN YOU DIRTY HOLE OF A HOUSE
---
Lyngford place, in Priorswood, biggest shithole in Taunton, perfect for her 😂😂
I don't suppose it matters, apart from Creamer who in their right mind would wanna stalk that skank? Lol it took all of 30 seconds to see what school they go too as well, begins with a W doesn't it Gummy? Top MOTHER! (jokes, your worse then useless) GET OFF YOUTUBE, PARENT YOUR KIDS, PROTECT YOUR KIDS, EARN A LIVING INSTEAD OF PONCING AND CLEAN YOU DIRTY HOLE OF A HOUSE
Notice Gummy how even I, who has no obligation to protect your kids, wouldn't post the whole school name!? Even a stranger protects them more, scummy mummy

Buddylove

VIP Member
Did she really have to announce to YouTube that her daughter had had to help pay for her own 16th birthday present, could that not have been kept private, what a horrible woman

kizzy

VIP Member
Toothpaste in the shopping haul, you're so transparent Kayleigh, you've just got to teach your lot how to use it now !

• Haha

kizzy

VIP Member
I hope they've got plenty of spending money for their holiday, Italys not cheap, especially Venice, going to need loads of money to keep that little girl fed, as she eats every waking moment.

leigh225

So a big speech about felicity not being able to walk round Sainsburys as she couldn’t walk. How on earth did she manage to walk round the holiday park, the amusements, Matalan etc yesterday with no problem. Kayleigh you really need to get your story right.
Sienna acts like a 2 year old as that’s how you treat her.

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
she's sick in the head.

Look at parents with kid's with genuine illnesses, disabilities, that are desperate for them to get better and not need a wheelchair....

yet she's foaming at the mouth desperate to be seen wheeling F around for content and attention.

Surely this will come to a head with SS, the school- hospital, it's not normal behaviour

Cockleshell Bay

VIP Member
Be interesting to see if she gets rid of Instagram as well. I did predict she would do this after R’s 1st video. It’s got nothing to do with Kevs child, its down to the fact she has bitten off more than she can chew with R.

• Heart

Cockleshell Bay

VIP Member
K manages to make everything about her, no doubt Kev will be the one on call tonight with Sienna on top of getting up at 5am. I was shocked that Sienna gets up early and starts helping herself to what’s in the cupboard, goodness knows what she is eating. A lot of her behaviour could be done to excess sugar, the teeth certainly will be. It seems Sienna can do whatever she wants.

leigh225

That woman seriously needs to stop making pathetic you tube videos and clean her house. How could you show your dirty minging bedroom to all your viewers. For a mum whose kids are at school/work all day what is she doing with the six hours every day x

Reactions: 9

leighleigh28xx

It was the trying to say she/he was "bullied" into going for McDonald's and Summer putting her in her place for me, lying greedy biatch! As a victim of child abuse, i find the sienna getting a "massage" top naked, in bed, very disturbing!
Has Brook (me me me) moved in now? She/he puts itself out more for Brook then she does her own teens!

Lovegardeninguk

Kev left out of the mix yet again despite the selfish cow getting HERSELF a Dairy Milk Advent Calendar which she may have to reluctantly give Riley because she forgot him. He may have said he didnt want one so buy him a bloody small Lynx set or a bar of his fave chocolate you rotten cow. She claims its not favouritism to the youngest two but it so plainly is or she would have got all kids the same but those two got Malteasers and Kinder. Just because Brooke bought one for Jamie, K didn't bother!!