Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

vikky

What a load of rubbish Kayleigh you weren’t going to mention sienna’s teeth removal because you are embarrassed, I don’t think i remember her saying sienna’s teeth are even hurting her in the last couple of years she says this has been going on. Kayleigh saying she only shares certain things as to not embarrass her children what about summer and her short toe which there probably isn’t much that can be done about sharing that which must be self conscious for summer and even laughing about it

Reactions: 9

mummy_3

Chatty Member
she said she was a mum of 3 "well summer was in my belly" in the clip racoon showed. God 2 young kids and pregnant again and signing up to online dating, I couldnt be bothered if that was me!

• Sick
  • Haha

Honestgirl

VIP Member
Every single vlog is lies about her “ill” kids. I’ve had enough of looking at her ugly face. She’s a freak. This is as she’s done the parenting course so now trying to cram in a dla form for f as well trust me. We all know she’s lying
---
What’s deluded about this gormless witch is you can tell she showing off when she puts the crutches in the window of the camera and mentions a wheelchair. I’ve no words she must think we are stupid

Last edited:

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
Seen as it's on a vlog that Disney IS Summer's DREAM holiday, why don't you take her to DLP Kayleigh eh👀, just the two of you, mother and daughter time to her dream place.

Mopatopshop

Carol creamer is actually unhinged at this point- she leaves about 100 comments per vlog just saying hi .
I suspect "Carol" isn't what "she" seems. Wouldn't surprise me if "she" wasn't a dodgy geezer.
Following on from my comment about private physio costing around £60 per session (location dependent) 2 teddies @£32 & 2 cushions @£10 =£42.... Almost one session right there. Priorities all wrong 🤬

leighleigh28xx

Epilepsy mum
Autism mum
Special needs mum
Additional needs mum
Theatre mum
Stay at home mum
Working mum (!😂😂😂😂)

I've heard her refer to herself as all these bullshit titles, personally i think more

Lazy mum
Scummy mum
Crap mum
Useless mum

• Haha

JustCallMeMum

VIP Member
Well,my opinion is that she has put out a woe is me post and its a load of crap.
Most of us have tales to tell,single parents,messed up families etc,but we have not turned to crime.

If you post on a social media platform then you have to take the rough with the smooth.
We knew she would be back because its easy money to her never mind the bullshit how she cannot get a proper job at the moment.

How would she be able to get a admin job in a school?
Usually you need qualifications 🤷‍♀️
Did she address all the lies over Christmas when kid Kev was only off work 1/2 days over Christmas then we found out he was no longer employed there.

Also what she said to those 2 tattlers was vile and at least 1 did not know who she was at the time.
She had purposely searched that person out.

So whats good for the goose is good for the gander,Gummy.

Last edited:
  • Heart

milliemaggie

god they are both so bitter about Summer spending £200 on herself on a shopping trip with friends. Kev butting in swearing and laughing that the top shes brought wont fit her - its too small (Summer looked so pissed off at him saying that, poor girl) Imagine mum and dad both picking on you for spending your wages on yourself at that age!
They done the same when Jamie brought himself a decent pair of trainers with his first wages years ago.

mummy_3

Chatty Member
how can she think she works hard? I work in a supermarket and because its my oldests birthday next month im pulling some 8 hour nightshifts this week to build up some extra money (getting home at 6:20am and sleeping 8 til 12pm so im hanging this afternoon but its what we have to do sometimes as adults earning to keep a house and look after our kids. Yes I get UC topups and DLA for my autistic son but I still work hard to bring in my own money. Id love to see Kayleigh out working 8 hours a day/night 4-5 days a week like other parents have too, especially those with lots of kids like she has.

Honestgirl

VIP Member
She's probably not paying for after school clubs right now either because of F, no swimming, no gymnastics, no rainbows and the baby wouldn't go by herself. Meanwhile, F continues to eat :poop: so will rapidly gain weight [I believe this has already been mentioned]. My heart is heavy for Summer and Riley. I realise they probably don't want to be on camera much which is understandable but she rarely treats them to a shopping trip or a bloody Costa without the two youngest being there. She doesn't have to record everything for her 'fans' LOL
[/QUOTE
I wonder if she will be miraculously be able to manage on holiday. There’s been no mention of the holiday not happening. If I thought there was something seriously wrong with my child the holiday would be on the back burner.
It’s like you said f is the cash cow right now. Isn’t it the second mri this week? So if they say nothings wrong what she going to do then. They won’t give her high rate mobility on DLA without drs reports.i think she’s in the chair instead of the crutches now as she is walking fine, but by putting her in the chair it gives the illusion she can’t walk.
f can walk as good as she can eat. God this family is a mess
---
Just saw one of the posts on tik tok with sad music saying 6 weeks ago one of her kids lost the ability to walk. Omg she’s a disgrace. We can all see through her. She didn’t want a second opinion R.E.M. she needs reporting for fraud here we know what she’s up to
---
4 months till Reece money ends R.E.M. she’s on it here
---
Also notice how all the comments are turned off with f in the wheelchair. A genuine person wouldn’t do that. She knows it hits a raw nerve and she can’t take the truths

Last edited:

Lovegardeninguk

Don't click on her IG posts, she has started to attach affiliated links, namely Ralph Lauren - Rhys birthday wish list!

The affiliate simply searches for a product they enjoy, then promotes that product and earns a piece of the profit from each sale they make. The sales are tracked via affiliate links from one website to another. Affiliate marketing is a great way to drive sales and generate significant online revenue.

kizzy

VIP Member
What's the betting that she shows toothpaste on her next haul, too late Kayleigh, the damage has been done, eight teeth out at six years old, disgusting, and I don't care if this makes you feel bad Kayleigh, you damn well should feel bad , and ashamed, no wonder you weren't going to talk about it until the youngster blurted it out.

Buddylove

VIP Member
How toxic was that horrible old bag to Summer, the looks on her face, I thought K looked grubby and greasy haired and looked unwashed on that slog, kevs a nasty piece of work as well, what throughly unpleasant rotten parents they are 😡 and as for them messing about with that wheelchair, absolute fraudsters, nothing wrong with that kid, they are
IMG_0551.png
IMG_0538.png
liars

leigh225

If the child is ill and can’t go to school why is she at costa with her baby chino and toasted sandwich??!! I was always told if you ill you stay at home. Is Kayleigh not capable of making her lunch?? So if she that Ill ummmm let’s just share all her germs around costa. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that child.

JustCallMeMum

VIP Member
Hey Gummy you said S only liked to wear tight clothing.
So why is she wearing a baggy jumper?

You are full of shit aren't you Gummy 👋

• Haha

MissWinnie

VIP Member
So F goes to pysio to show she can walk , turn hee back back on crutches back in the bloody wheel chair . And really is it nessery to swear in front of people when a lot is young audeance really I see more more what horrible family they really are i can see what there like off cam
---

Then 18 year old can I open another presant omg your not 2 years old . You must perform for mummy though cause it brings in cash
I hope this isn’t taken the wrong way by anyone but is that really all that boy was given for his 18th? Given the amount of money they’ve been splashing around recently, it’s pretty disgusting that he never got anything special or of significance really (booking his theory test isn’t a huge cost as that’s only £23 of its them that booked if for him). She should be ashamed of herself, if she couldn’t afford to put the effort in for his 18th perhaps she should have hold back on the non essentials like the outside dining set, a hot tub and whatever else she’s spent out on recently until she knew her son’s special day was sorted. I felt really sorry for him watching that vlog & I hope now he’s 18 he spreads his wings - she didn’t need to take those girls out with them whilst she spent the day with Rhys either.