Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cockleshell Bay

VIP Member
The YouTube video yesterday was embarrassing. K has been to the same acting school as Sarah Ingham. Seriously, a family member needs to intervene, she is delusional and dangerous . Even if F has got what she claims it’s not life threatening and she has shoved her in a wheelchair and that’s as much help as she has got. I think the school are on to her and probably have seen F use her leg so K is dragging her out to control the narrative. Let’s hope SS start to look into this case cause it’s escalating on the daily and no one in her family has the guts to stop her.

Reactions: 9

queen4

Chatty Member
Friday's vlog: "Felicity isn't a fan of anything overly sweet"
Sunday's vlog: Felicity sitting in the cinema with a big box of Cadbury's heroes.

• Haha
So S has a post op chest infection - and now K thinks she’s caught it according to last nights vlog? How can she be 40odd and not know you can’t catch a chest infection?! Especially not one caused by being intubated!

• Haha

MissWinnie

VIP Member
Why are they going out to lunch if they aren’t able to attend school? She’s taking the mick big time there - if I knew the school I’d be letting them know this is what is happening although I do hope they’ve been dropped in it by locals at the school already. I wonder if Taunton LA would act if they were informed?
IMG_5366.jpeg

• Wow

Aria86

Is it any wonder that littlest brat cannot speak? Look at her dad's latest vlog....bought Kayleigh clementine and CLARSBERRY (Raspberry) drink. ARMANE aftershave instead if Armani. Also, he FINKS his FRAVOURITE aftershave is MIWLINNS. 🙈 these children really have no hope with the illerate parents they were gifted! Autistic my a*se.... parenting tis all that's needed here!!
So glad my taxes have paid for all the Christmas presents for these spoilt chosen two!! F*cKing unbelievable how this country allows these walking wombs to fund their lives! YT IS NOT A JOB!!!! Support your family gums... wonder how many of these illiterate kids would exist if benefits didn't! Maybe the new year will bring a new job 🤭 autistic Sienna will be in work before that gummy woman (man) pays any pennies back into society!
On another note, she doesn't mention slimming world anymore- did she lose all the weight she wanted or was it another fad!? Nope, another half head idea from the benefit scrounging scumbag! Can't believe I paid £5.95 a week for that either!

Get a fuc*ing job!!! Scumbag halfwit... actually starting to think quarter-wit! Not enough brain cells for a halfwit!

• Haha

mummy_3

Chatty Member
god they are both so bitter about Summer spending £200 on herself on a shopping trip with friends. Kev butting in swearing and laughing that the top shes brought wont fit her - its too small (Summer looked so pissed off at him saying that, poor girl) Imagine mum and dad both picking on you for spending your wages on yourself at that age!

• Wow

queen4

Chatty Member
So I assume no hotels, savings on luggage, taking the kids out of school. I wonder if she'll also try her usual trick of leaving things to the last minute to get a cheaper price but it backfiring like the London Travelodge or the keyboard off Amazon at Xmas.

I'm also laughing when K sat in her car talking about the people shoplifting, referring to witnessing "BAD people" who "have no care for the law". That interesting to hear K. Did you ever say why your husband went to prison?

MissWinnie

VIP Member
Who does she think she is and what did she expect on a bank holiday weekend if she turned up at night time. You make sure you have provisions for a long wait yourself 🤬 I actually cannot believe that woman moaning about the waiting time. An injury doesn’t trump other people and get you ahead of the line. If she was made to wait as long as she was that will be because there was lots of actual poorly children & adults ahead of her. They assess based on clinical need. We spend a lot of time in hospital including urgent care because of my children’s medical conditions and the entitlement from some people is astounding.

She’s confirmed what I thought that when she’s asleep and waking with no one else I expect her leg extends quite normally. I hope a nurse saw that happen when she woke up. It’s become a psychological issue but with the addition that she’s getting a lot of attention as well. Adding a wheelchair into the mix now for further attention is not going to help anyone as she won’t be moving her leg at all.

Millie’s mummy

Well if that’s not bad parenting I don’t know what is
My god K should think shame Bloody Shame Neglect !
That is really bad 8 teeth I can’t believe she has got Hyde to show her face on a camera and these stupid eejits that follow her that think she is the bees knees can not see what type of person she is
She don’t care about her bairns health to let her daughter teeth to get like that and have the audacity to keep filling her up on sweeties chocolate etc Kaleigh is a Disgrace!!!
Unfit Neglected Mother
i think people whos kids need multiple teeth out due to not brushing them should get a visit from social work. It really is neglect and theres no excuse. Thats why she wasn’t going to mention it, because she knows it’s embarrassing and shameful. Trying to act like shes always had problems, she probably has always had rotten teeth but you don’t get toothache if they’re fine.

Cockleshell Bay

VIP Member
Love how K is well enough to do a live while in her PJs, as predicted Kev is barely in his new job has a day off and has done the school run, house work and ran her a bath 🤣. Her ill is clearly different to the rest of us.

• Wow

Mopatopshop

Omg now asking if anyone home educates. Keyleigh don’t even try. Actually go on do it, give us a laugh.
When will she realise that there is nothing wrong with sienna other than being a spoilt little girl who no one says no too. She is the baby of the family and plays at it. She speaks like a two year old as she has learnt that speaking like a baby gets her her own way. She doesnt show any signs of autism, adhd maybe but not autism.
Given the spelling mistakes on her insta/you tube thumbnails I don't think she's equipped to educate Sienna 🤦‍♀️and if Sienna can't be arsed, Kayleigh will probably take her to Costa. Home education isn't an easy option, even for an intelligent, committed parent so gawd knows what kind of education Sienna would get, left to Kayleigh & Kev 😢

She'll be watching Tattle like a hawk now!!
(Un) Paid-leigh definitely won’t be doing housework or helping with the kids homework. Hope Kid Kev got a small pay rise to cover the loss of her pitiful earnings from YouTube. I put money on her not being able to smear polish around the chavavans due to her mental health plummeting with the loss of her daily fix in front of her phone camera. At least it’s one less family abuse Chanel,
---
That’s what I thought straight away. Sounds like some bad things have been hidden re the ex I wonder what.
K, the ex, girl at work and Brooke. How can one ugly bloke with no personality or evident skills be the interest of so many women and the Drag Queen? Some folk must be beyond desperate. Unless he has hidden talents. I find it highly unlikely, although he does make a fine pasta bake with cheap pasta and jarred sauce. Every woman’s nightmare,
---
If she cut down on spending, she could manage without the YT peanuts.
---
The R will have a field day with her vlogs if she comes back
---
look at the amount of food😮 , pure greed
View attachment 2765952
It will be the weight of meals like the size of that beating down on her knee joint. Toby carver can’t make a profit on that lots bill. They fill up for the week in one sitting,
---
Life of the Baldwins #5 Kayleigh has quit .. bet she will be back in a bit..
Might we amend to #Kayleigh has quit ‘cos she’s in the shit. ?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

queen4

Chatty Member
"It's my duty of care to them (her kids) to make sure I don't share anything that they could be disappointed with me, upset, cross, resent me for in the future, so I try to keep things as private as I possibly can"

Kayleigh, Life of the Baldwins.

• Haha

Buddylove

VIP Member
As she has previously said the drs have told her there is nothing wrong. Like the other person said if there was anything of great worry they would have fast tracked her.
I think Kayleigh is milking this for all she can, exactly like any other illness they can. Illness and diagnosis means money and that’s what she is all about.
Once an ugly disgusting child exploiter, always an ugly disgusting child exploiter

• Heart

sleepy head

Chatty Member
Omg 8 teeth but still gives sugary treats I blame the parents here no supervision while cleaning teeth and pumping in sugar come on change your habits k & k Sienna definitely 💯% needs more discipline stop trying to find something wrong with the poor girl. On the live you said aboard holiday now you are getting her hopes up on going on a plane stop making plans in front of the kids keep it all as a surprise as it happens