Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mummy_3

Chatty Member
for god sake, get her doing her stretches and move the leg. It probably hurts more cos shes been in a wheelchair not using her leg properly for 10 weeks! I bet the Drs roll their eyes when they see shes booked yet another appointment for F. If all these drs and scans cant find a medical problem then maybe its more a psychological problem and the fear of using her leg after the initial pain and her mum chucking her in a wheelchair?

Reactions: 10

leigh225

Maybe I’m the odd one, but if one of my children is ill the last thing I’m thinking about is rushing to social media to tell people!!

Lovegardeninguk

Just a thought ... She bought a second hand spa specifically for F right? She claimed that the water helped right? So why in the name of wheelchair farts can't the girl go swimming with her class or even with gums? F is piling on the weight now as predicted.

YOU HEARD IT ALL HERE FIRST TATTLERS!!

leigh225

Maybe the consultant needs to see all the videos k has made with f been bumped up and down in a wheelchair, bowling, going out to the shops everyday, laughing away, bending the leg. Ummmm funny that.

Attachments

leighleigh28xx

One thing you have to remember Gummy receives benefits for Summer whilst she is in full time education until the age of 18 !!!

Imagine having to live next door to that lot :mad:
Exactly, which is why i think its bad that she's had to buy her own essentials, im sorry but undies, socks, clothes, especially college clothes, all are essentials in my eyes and as my kids mother its my job to provide that!

• Heart

JustCallMeMum

VIP Member
Her mental health aint good=truth tellers leave her alone(n)
She says she cannot carry on like she is=the fight for the DLA is wearing her down(n)
She has a excuse for everything for the spoilt one then contradicts herself/trips herself up(n)
Why does she need STRANGERS to validate herself(n)
She is discussing the kid to strangers all the while the kid can hear her.Wrong on so many levels(n)
Letting her eat and eat is no good for her.Tell her NO(n)
Kid Kev filming in the dark(n)

Last edited:

MissWinnie

VIP Member
Does K not realise that in using that wheelchair it’s showing there is nothing wrong with her leg? She’s unable to bend when walking but it suddenly goes into place quite comfortably when sat down. She’s moving it plenty and never a single complaint. She wouldn’t be comfortable with it dangling like that if there was really an issue, I’m quite certain of that.

Makes me so angry having a child with an actual disability with wheelchair that she’s doing this for attention, views and content.

I actually do hope she’s pulled up on this at the hospital or by SS because she’s got a screw loose. I’m tempted to send concerns to NSPCC because there is enough vlogged to put doubt on the authenticity of this injury and would have to hope they pass those concerns on to the relevant people.

Mopatopshop

K knows how it comes across which is why she has to justify it all. If Sienna is Autistic taking her to a concert will be overwhelming. I can’t see how the youngest three will enjoy it. I would have taken Summer and let the youngest 3 stay at home, surely they have school next day?
Yes! One minute she's wearing ear defenders and the next, Pink tickets. Make your mind up Kayleigh love 🤬

Lovegardeninguk

Why can't F put her own shoes on now? Gummy is putting her trainers on and tying them up!! She also referred to F as 'an ill child', she's not 'ill' you moron!

• Wow

Honestgirl

VIP Member
Just saw her garden vlog. Ong what a mess. It looked so embarrassing why film that mess of a fence. Everything is done on the cheap and looks shit. She said f got makeup on the carpet as they have no dresser so need to use hers to play. What about summer no mention of her. She is 16 and needs a dresser for her appearance not to play. Then she said teens go to their rooms to chill. How can summer she shares with two little kids. K doesn’t care about that. Surely also if u dry ur washing in the kitchen the clothes will smell of the cooking hot fresh at all. They have def come in with some money and now are on the hunt for more. She is a complete state of a mother desperate now for f to be ill. My son leg hurt a year he’s not had a scan etc it’s growing pains basically. F leg hurts a few weeks and she’s going on and on and on about it. I’m sick of hearing about it. Kev is a wimp he does too much. Does the garden then finishes the cake

Buddylove

VIP Member
you must be kicking yourself now gums, loving the gossip about kev 😂😂, people like you are always exposed in the end, get off the internet and look after your kids, ALL OF THEM 😡

Mopatopshop

Whether there is or isn't something wrong with Felicity, look at Kayleigh's smirk when she talks about it all. She knows this is drawing traffic to her channel and regardless of her reasons behind posting vlogs on this subject, I find it disgusting that this is all in the public domain. Some things are meant to be kept private. Use an anonymous forum if you have questions or answers even to help someone going through similar but keep it anonymous. 🤬

• Heart

Honestgirl

VIP Member
Dry robes are not coats! They were designed for athletes to keep warm after exercise especially swimming. She has seen the Ingham family and fallen for the hype, I don’t think they even button up. Also £50 on a pair of boots isn’t that expensive. DMs are £180, that’s expensive but you get what you pay for.
I’m surprised she paid £50 on boots. What a bitch she wouldn’t get summer real converse you can get for less then that on sale but she does get shoes that price for herself. Selfish as hell

MissWinnie

VIP Member
Two of mine have physio and can end up a bit bruised if certain areas have been played with by the physio. I’ve never seen someone so desperate for something to be wrong as I have from this woman, the kids need intervention asap and I can only hope the medical team and school have their concerns at this point now.
---
Just seen the vlog, wondered how long it would be before rheumatology was mentioned, she’ll probably be googling conditions that fall under this now. She needs to stay away from Google as she’s diagnosing F with all sorts atm.

What made me laugh was she was calling the consultant up as soon as she saw bruising, the most logical person you’d call if this came up after physio would surely be the physio? She seems giddy at the prospect it could be something like CRPS despite trying to claim otherwise that it would be the worse thing for her.

Last edited:

Cockleshell Bay

VIP Member
I can’t with her anymore. The pity party, drama, narcissistic behaviour is escalating. People around her must see it? She vlogs it all as her subscribers are as deluded as she is. She has got worse since coming back. Her spending is out of control, the kids barely go to school and then hiked around shops, arcades, fast food outlets and farms. K is the only one who is unwell and Kev or her Mum need to step in.

Cockleshell Bay

VIP Member
With Felicity knee I do wonder if it’s psychological rather than physical? K is making a huge issue of it. If they have done all the tests and physically there is nothing wrong then the only answer is that Felicity is scared rather than in pain?