Life of the baldwins #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brooke doing a live from the cabin, featuring Felicity and Sienna unsurprisingly.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
Name brands are Riley now and she doesn’t want to do that
She could even use Ebay for branded stuff, you can get some lightly used tracksuits for a fiver if you look and wait to strike the deal. With the rate kids grow buying a few second hand bits would satisfy Riley. She could get him branded new for Christmas.
---
That's exactly what I was thinking.

Kayleigh is double Brookes age,

it's very odd.
Never mind Kayleigh, did you see the way Kev was desperately trying to get eye contact with Bella on that walk the other day? That was odd! Creepy.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
They are using the cabin in the day for a base to gine them more privacy apparently. J&B have just put up a cabin revamp video that shows S without a top on and that that paid more for the cabin carpet than K&K did for the two bedroom carpets

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She could even use Ebay for branded stuff, you can get some lightly used tracksuits for a fiver if you look and wait to strike the deal. With the rate kids grow buying a few second hand bits would satisfy Riley. She could get him branded new for Christmas.
---

Never mind Kayleigh, did you see the way Kev was desperately trying to get eye contact with Bella on that walk the other day? That was odd! Creepy.
I never seen that one.

I'm wouldn't be surprised if he fancied her.

I think Kayleigh might not trust him 100%,
and that's why she keeps him on a short lead, and won't allow him to drive, even though he works 60 hours a week.

Of course they're using it as a base in the day 🙄 That place is a fire waiting to happen with all the cables running into it.

Sounds like they want to get away from Sienna being so shrieky and loud all the time.

Reactions: 6
I haven't watched,

but I wouldn't be surprised if Jamie's using cocaine.

Users usually have a constant sniffing problem.

K probably disappointed the mistaken takeaway wasn't delivered at a more convenient time as it would've been a free dinner for them.

Reactions: 1
Jamie and Brooke deffo planning to live in the cabin, why would she move all her clothes into what amounts to a damp shed, hope they get reported again.

Reactions: 10
Why are a young couple, both ment to be working full-time?,

wanting to sleep in a garden hut.

Why they not in a private let?

If they both are working the hours Kayleigh said, their combined wage would be more than enough to survive in the real world.

I think Kayleighs probably lying as per, and they will only be working under 20 hours each.

I also think Kayleigh wants them in the hut for content.

---

mine had creepy vibes a few times I’ve seenhim with Bella and Brooke
---
mine had creepy vibes a few times I’ve seenhim with Bella and Brooke
Ive*

My son is the same age as Jamie so I know what boys are like at this age and omg Jamie is so immature. He behaves so geekily and Brooke is a sweet girl but I feel she gives off very sexual vibes I can’t explain it. It’s abit creepy how she behaves. I don’t think she means it but when you see her wearing next to nothing and she’s pouting at the camera it’s cringe
---
Of course they're using it as a base in the day 🙄 That place is a fire waiting to happen with all the cables running into it.
Plus the electric bill

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.