Life of the baldwins #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Taking Brooke out driving… what about her other half… What a numpty she is … her hair is a mess looks like straw start calling her Worzel Gummidge 🤣 I wonder if she will get a visit from the council
That’s not for living in Kaleigh! It’s a bloody hut for garden tools lawnmower etc
Get a haircut! Get a real job! Clean your act up and don’t be a Slob!

Reactions: 6
Wasn’t that a reason why they come out of the shed due to the cost of heating it and Jamie’s epilepsy how can see sit with Brooke but can’t be a passenger in a car is why Kevin can’t drive

Reactions: 5
I follow someone on tik tok who has a housing association house. She's become a bit cocky now so not as keen but her house is done lovely and she's making plans for a conservatory etc . I don't understand why they can't just do the same . It's not like they are able to buy anything anytime soon . I honestly think the brunt of Kayleighs selfish behaviour is that she's very unsettled. She cant quite face up to their reality. She has big ideas above perhaps where they actually are , in terms of economy and socially. They could make their house so much nicer if they used their own money and made an effort.

Reactions: 8
She's been in the house 14? year.

There's just no excuse for having it so poor looking.

Lots of people have lovely council houses.

Asher's was/is lovely.

I can’t understand how she can put a child in the shed in the winter if they have no room in the house for girls to stay over tough come on put your kids first not the girlfriends make the kids share rooms this is what happens when you have so many kids good job kevin daughter don’t stay

A bet if kev hadn't had the snip, when the government cap came in,

big straw head would have had at least another three haha.

Reactions: 4
In Brooke's latest vlog she mentions Summer "negotiating how to get her own room", so it sounds like there is going to be moving around yet again regarding bedrooms. I'm pretty sure B+J wouldn't be spending so much effort doing up the shed/cabin if they didn't plan to move in there.

It does seem strange because K made Rhys move out of he cabin last winter because the cost of heating it was too high. Yes the cost of electricity has fallen this year but it will still be costly heating that outside cabin using electrical heaters, especially if it's a cold winter.

Reactions: 7
They have made serious improvements on the 2 bedrooms.Really?
Big kid Kevs speech all out of sync!!
This losing weight business is so boring plus who actually cares?
PIP claim ongoing then with Summer?
Jeez this family are a bunch of scummy freeloaders.

I don't believe for a second that she doesn't take money from them for food and board. She's said multiple times that she just insists that they save so much of their wages, I bet she has her hand out all the time to them

Kayleigh should be encouraging them to get a affordable flat.

But them moving into the hut could be beneficial to her, and she's probably fleecing them for a fortune💰.

They could be noisy and annoy the neighbours.

During her pancake making live the other day K made a throwaway comment "it'll be nice when you move out Rhys" which he seemed a bit affronted by and you could hear him asking her why that would be 'nice'.

It makes you wonder if there's been a lot of tension/arguments in the family over the years with regard to who has each room, especially as they've had to move rooms quite a lot and younger sharing with older, and at one point didn't Riley share with his younger sisters? I think Kev once joked on a live giving the impression he was looking forward to the oldest ones leaving home too.

In Brooke's latest vlog she mentions Summer "negotiating how to get her own room", so it sounds like there is going to be moving around yet again regarding bedrooms. I'm pretty sure B+J wouldn't be spending so much effort doing up the shed/cabin if they didn't plan to move in there.

It does seem strange because K made Rhys move out of he cabin last winter because the cost of heating it was too high. Yes the cost of electricity has fallen this year but it will still be costly heating that outside cabin using electrical heaters, especially if it's a cold winter.
It's also a huge fire hazard.

Reactions: 3
Yes Riley not that long ago, still shared with the youngest two 🤦.

Rhys gets forgotten, he's in the Summer, Ryley and felicity camp.

All Kayleigh bangs on about is Jamie, this, Jamie that....the same as Sienna.

Jamie and Brooke are beneficial to her also with them doing the vlogging, as she might get 1 extra sub from their channel lol.

So she's teaching Brooke to drive? but won't learn her own husband haha.

And yes that huts a fire hazard, especially with guyfox round the corner and rockets that are still very hot landing on the hut.

Mmmm,wonder how long it will be before their local housing/council are made aware that a shed is being used has living accomodation.....

So who is her Xmas list aimed at. Surely not her husband who she never even got one birthday pressie for. She’s hinting for freebies just as she got a free air fryer now she wants more. Such a selfish woman still no clothes for Riley

She made me laugh with that dressy coat she likes, that would look so out of place at McDonald's, home bargains and cleaning at the caravan park (nothing against cleaner's, I did that job in hotels for a while) it's not as if she goes out out regularly enough for dressy coat is it

Reactions: 2
Anyone reckon she's had a limit increase on her capital one? Holiday (well one day) new sunglasses, two tacky carpets and cheap paint, new clothes for her and the young girls and a new vacuum cleaner. She's spending like she's a millionaire 😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.