Life of the baldwins #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s it kevin won’t be driving now if her insurance goes up that will be another excuse

Reactions: 1
I thought at the time it was notable just how excited she was about the idea of getting a new (courtesy) car right right after the accident happened.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I dont think anyone would be interested in looking at her knicker line :rolleyes:

You forgot something Gums.Clothes for Riley(n)

Aarrgh,the brats are so annoying.

Reactions: 6
Omg home bargins yet again I think home bargins is full of crap b&m is a bit better out of the two
---
Why she hanging around with her son's gf so much?
Cause she hasn’t any friends to go shopping with cause she is a nasty person

Reactions: 5
Don't think either have any friends, went from K saying my friend Lindsey every vlog for about a month to hardly mentioning her now, (was they not going for coffee, shopping ect all the time this time last year?) And B has never shown or spoken about any friends, you see Jamie's and his doing things with B tagging on in the J&B vlogs but never hers, she just talks about her sisters alot.

K said how much she misses B when she's not seen her for a while ( last week when they went for their 1 day holiday for example) she didn't care about Summer when she bogged off to Disney though did she, she probably shows B more attention and love than she does her own Daughter.

Reactions: 6
What a surprise the next clothes were just for the two youngest, granted Riley and Summer probably chose their own clothes but why not wait so they can go along as well.

Reactions: 4
She did a live stream this morning featuring her kids having pancakes and reading out comments. Interesting how she deleted all her streams featuring her and Kev answering questions, but now just live streams with her kids. But remember she doesn't use her kids for content!

Last edited:
She did a live stream this morning featuring her kids having pancakes and reading out comments. Interesting how she deleted all her streams featuring her and Kev answering questions, but now just live streams with her kids. But remember she doesn't use her kids for content!
Yip, she deleted all the lives admitting

Kev was in prison.
He hasn't seen his first born in years.
She doesn't use her kids for content.
Kev saying homophobic stuff.

Reactions: 2
She said they're "hoping to go on holiday next year", but doesn't want to do a more than two hour flight for Sienna's first flight, so "might just get a flight to a Eurocamp".

• Haha
Reactions: 2
On the livestream Sienna looks into the camera whilst reading the comments and asks "do you like me?", then whines and drops to the floor saying that "nobody likes me" at which point K says that someone's "being horrid" in the chat. Why would you expose your child to this?

• Angry
  • Sad
Just had a look ...

Summer has the same razor sharp, odd looking teeth like Kayleigh.
Screenshot_20230930-152749.png

---
And Kayleighs made a spelling mistake on the thumbnail.

Yet she slags of other people's spelling ect.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
On the livestream Sienna looks into the camera whilst reading the comments and asks "do you like me?", then whines and drops to the floor saying that "nobody likes me" at which point K says that someone's "being horrid" in the chat. Why would you expose your child to this?
There are a few who repeatedly comment on the same vlog multiple times who I find rather creepy and I do wonder how safe these children are 😢 it wouldn't take a rocket scientist to figure out schools/home location and that terrifies me. Children are so trusting, and someone with bad intentions, armed with plenty of info sourced from these vlogs, could easily convince them they're a "friend of mummy." And as for Sienna being able to read comments, that's just irresponsible on Kayleigh's part, especially given she repeatedly goes on about the nasty comments she receives.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.