Life of the baldwins #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In her vlogmas last year she pretty much admitted should couldn't be bothered with it all and was doing half-arsed vlogs.

Whilst she might try the idea of making her content even more clickbaity, she knows it runs the risk of even more critical comments which we all know she gets rattled by.

Reactions: 5
Kev has not friends either.

I think Kayleigh is mentally abusive to him, and controls him.
Def. She wears the trousers. I don’t think he’s happy but he’s accepted it as is too weak to do anything about it. He’s a wimp and she loves it
---
I can’t get over all he does and she didn’t even get him one birthday present. What a wicked woman she is. £20 aftershave or anyrhinf what with all the tit she buys sienna. She’s just so selfish. He’s an idiot to buy anything for her for Xmas if he does. She deserves nothing

Reactions: 3
Doesn't she vlog everyday anyway, and still gets peanut's.

That's what I was thinking, the rant was so people will comment more, and get her algorithm up.
The peanuts she gets will buy the spoiled one more teddy's though won't it.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What a truly awful woman she is, I’m mortified for Riley, stop spending money on yourself and bratty sienna and get your son some decent clothing 😡

Reactions: 6
What a truly awful woman she is, I’m mortified for Riley, stop spending money on yourself and bratty sienna and get your son some decent clothing 😡
I R.E.M. her saying Riley cleared out his clothes that were babyish and that was weeks ago. Since then she didn’t buy him any new but went on holiday. She has her priorities all wrong

Reactions: 8
And spent
I R.E.M. her saying Riley cleared out his clothes that were babyish and that was weeks ago. Since then she didn’t buy him any new but went on holiday. She has her priorities all wrong
and spent £60 on sunglasses, she’d have known about Riley’s trip and him having no decent clothes when she bought them, not a nice woman at all

Selfish cow,bought herself a dress from Sainsburys but not to worry she bought Riley a crappy torch :mad:
Dont think he will get much wear out of a torch,Gums :unsure:
Poor little sod, so instead of buying a few basics she got herself something - wow! She was more interested in the discounts tbh - so why not use that to kit Riley out then?

Reactions: 4
She wants to play on the big YT playing field and pimps her kids out for peanuts,

they're all scruffy looking.

At Christmas she bought Jamie a new jacket and it was about two sizes to small, she obviously bought from the child section to save money.

Why be on YT if your kids are dressed like tramps, and your house is a dump?.

Her neighbours must be buckled watching her with her £60 glasses, while she drives her oldest child Kev around.

So she's been going to physio for her 'aching pain' after completing a form about 'injuries and whiplash' 💰🤑💰

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
No wonder car insurance is sky high due to shysters like her :mad:
Get a bleeding job you lazy bint.
What a load of :poop: that slog was all filmed in techno crap

She's looking at clothes for the girls, what a surprise! Also how many naps has she had in one day? A lay down after physio, a nap on the sofa then half an hour in bed, that's taking the piss

Reactions: 3
Ramping up that compo claim 🤣
I'm sure there's something wrong with her to feel SO tired all the time, she's hardly ancient. Given her sweet tooth I'm wondering if she's heading for diabetes. If you're reading this Kayleigh (we know you do) get it checked love.... You'll get free prescriptions then.... Ever little helps eh 🤬

Reactions: 7
No wonder car insurance is sky high due to shysters like her :mad:
Get a bleeding job you lazy bint.
What a load of :poop: that slog was all filmed in techno crap
If she does put In a claim her insurance will go up she probably not thought bout that she is just probably looking at the money 💰 side of it for her big family holiday that won’t happen

She has Covid that is obvious, trying to make out the physio had made her ill. I have physio on a regular basis and I never feel like that, you could see the ££ signs in her eyes.

Wait till kev finds out after reading in here that her Insurance payments will go up if she claims.

She will be telling him, ooh don't listen to they trolls, they're just jealous🤦.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.