Life of the baldwins #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We could have just been told he's from Nottingham to divert us from the article ....

or maybe he is originally from Nottingham but that doesn't mean he's not temporarily stayed elsewhere,

the article does make sence to me and i 100% think it's him
yeah that’s very true.

Reactions: 3
Not everyone knows about tattle though or they probably would reveal...
That's true, but I assumed the person who came on here and revealed he had gone to prison also knows what he was actually convicted of. Perhaps they do know but didn't want to go into that detail. I think Kayleigh must've been furious at the time all the stuff about them came out and she had to address it on a live.

Reactions: 4
That's true, but I assumed the person who came on here and revealed he had gone to prison also knows what he was actually convicted of. Perhaps they do know but didn't want to go into that detail. I think Kayleigh must've been furious at the time all the stuff about them came out and she had to address it on a live.
Yes she was livid , it was hilarious. It didn't quite fit in with the image she trys to portray. I remember they had that Jen as a mod - wonder if they're still friends 🤔

Yes she was livid , it was hilarious. It didn't quite fit in with the image she trys to portray. I remember they had that Jen as a mod - wonder if they're still friends 🤔
Yes it's funny how she hasn't mentioned Jen at all recently, even though they are supposedly the best of friends. Maybe K has effectively been dropped as Jen has decided to focus on her own life and having a new proper job.

Just saw her title on her latest video not watched it

SPEND TWO DAYS WITH A BORED HOUSEWiFE

(LAZY ARSE SKIVER ) CLEAN YOUR DIRTY HOVEL

IT iS A MIDDEN!!! GET A FUCKIN JOB!!!

GET OFF YOUTUBE!!! STOP EXPLOITING YOUR KIDS!!!

PRACTICE WHAT YOU PREACH!!!

Reactions: 5
In the new vlog when she's talking about Rhys's new job at Mcdonald's and the fact he gets a free meal:

"Anyone would get sick of eating at Mcdonald's everyday"

Ermm... would you like to repeat that advice back to yourself Kayleigh?? 🤣🤣

• Haha
Love that she also said, “someone in the comments asked if Riley goes to football club”, no love, you saw him and his lack of extra curricular activities being discussed here! 👋🏻

Reactions: 9
Another pointless boring vlog! Glad I only skimmed through it! Why is she out shopping every day? Why can she not work? Why does she think everybody owes her a favour? Why does she exploit her children?

She can’t work she’s too lazy plus she won’t be able to going on a daily basis she thinks she is better than everyone else her two youngest spoilt brats control con man and lazy cow if it wasn’t for them she will have no content for YT Kayleigh lives a life of dreams always going to do this eg 10000 steps dairy free diet de clutter and walk on school runs which didn’t last a week lol 😂

She is actually bleeping laughable!

Oh little dig about on google and FB (I've got 4 days off work and bored) The news story about beating up a girlfriend ect is not him. Just look at his families FB. Photos of him holding his 1st born daughter, playing daddy! The ex girlfriend ect.

Knew I should have been a detective 🤣

• Heart
Wouldn't be so funny if it hopped into someone's garden and their dog was out there. We had a neighbours massive rabbit in our garden a few months back and it was bigger then my pug! Dog didn't know what to think of it (luckily she didn't chase it before it had hopped off to the next garden!)
I’ve four dogs and four rabbits🙄. Two of the dogs are lurchers who are bread to hunt rabbits. They all observe through the metal and glass screen that divides the garden and get on well. It would be very different if they had free reign or it was a different dog. I will have all the Baldwin pets. The animals can stop with k and k

Reactions: 1
If there's pics of him playing daddy with his eldest that's even worse then, as he was in her life but not now...

so what happened?

has he abandoned her and fucked of down to Taunton to play daddy to Kayleighs three from three different guys, because they all look different they are defo half siblings...

or has the eldest's mum stopped him seeing her because he WAS in Jail

Reactions: 2
What adult gives up seeing their kids it would break my heart if I had no contact with my kids and no way would I put my kids all over YT for every person to see the viewers all know where they live and all the ins and outs of the kids lives they can Google things about the kids where the older ones work etc

Yes you would fight tooth and nail to see them ...you certainly wouldn't duck of and take on another three kids that aren't yours,

that's what makes me believe it has been that article and because he battered the mum he's deemed dangerous
---

and Kayleighs a dog so she would have took anyone on at that point as she's a lazy bleep...kev the cons actually Mrs Doubtfire

On the new vlog she starts publicly slagging off her neighbour calling her "not very nice" and states she is "nasty" to her kids when they kick a football over. Well, you should hope this person doesn't see you talking about them in this way Kayleigh, because there can often be two sides to every story, and I'm sure some of your neighbours might have a few interesting stories to tell about you - especially on a site like this where they can do so anonymously..

I also wonder if her neighbours know her husband has previously been incarcerated in prison? Reason still unknown.

Reactions: 6
On the new vlog she starts publicly slagging off her neighbour calling her "not very nice" and states she is "nasty" to her kids when they kick a football over. Well, you should hope this person doesn't see you talking about them in this way Kayleigh, because there can often be two sides to every story, and I'm sure some of your neighbours might have a few interesting stories to tell about you - especially on a site like this where they can do so anonymously..

I also wonder if her neighbours know her husband has previously been incarcerated in prison? Reason still unknown
Maybe the neighbour reported them about the cabin which is why she is salty about her. I feel really sorry for her neighbours because I’d imagine living next to them is a nightmare.

Maybe the neighbour reported them about the cabin which is why she is salty about her. I feel really sorry for her neighbours because I’d imagine living next to them is a nightmare.
I reckon a noise complaint imagine the noise all night from the boys

I also wonder if her neighbours know her husband has previously been incarcerated in prison? Reason still unknown.
Could you actually imagine living beside them???

Serious overreaction to breaking the glass too. You've got 6 kids, tit happens, get over it.

I haven't watched her recent vlogs the picture quality is embarrassing how old is her phone?

her litter is probably kicking the ball over the fence deliberately to annoy the neighbour

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.