Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
So Kev can’t buy a drink when he’s working his 70 hour weeks - but she in one video can buy -

A Costa
Macdonalds
And shit she probably didn’t need from BnM

And now she’s off on her annual weekend away with her friends.

He needs to put her in her place. I’ve never known anyone as lazy and self entitled as her!!! She’s disgusting!!

Reactions: 9

Cockleshell Bay

VIP Member
It’s really sad that K keeps pushing them forward, people don’t watch the vlogs with the girls in so who exactly is gaining from it? Certainly not F&S she keeps saying F looks like a teenager? Really she looks like a 7 yr old jeans or not, safeguard her until SHE can make an informed decision.

Cockleshell Bay

VIP Member
This is why there needs to be some kind of law protecting kids on social media. Sienna should never have been on a live without adult supervision. Out of the 3 older girls only one is 18 the rest by law are still children. You have to ask yourself how bad it has to get before someone steps in and starts asking questions.

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
How about keep you kids of YT and no one will notice you feed them crap...
your house is a embarrassment,
your husband can't drive, was in Jail and abandoned his eldest
---
if she doesn't read here how does she know what we're saying??

Kayleigh you are glued to this thread and probably have a account and chatting away in other threads ... do you think we are fkn stupid

Last edited:

JustCallMeMum

VIP Member
Aww did big kid Kev buy her a new ring with his pocket money she allows him or was it out of one of the brats lucky bags :)

Priorities again Gums.Sunglasses on the credit card but the house can stay a shithole.

Have others noticed she is very selfish,its all what Gums wants and fuck everyone else.

slmapg

VIP Member
I just re watched the TS tickets video and it's quite uncomfortable to watch when Summer is pleading with her mum to try and get klarna, then offering to give her all her money, and then walking over to the camera and saying she was ending the vlog. Why would you put all this online, is it supposed to be entertaining? Will Summer enjoy watching back on this in the future?

And just for good measure she announces at the end that Summer was crying and was "over emotional" and "over the top".
It was very uncomfortable, I don’t know why she thought that was acceptable to upload. I mean, she sat and actually edited it (unlike the live) and thought yeah this will make good content.

Aria86

Sienna is her double??? Do you mean rough as arseholes?
---
What mother writes into a magazine and just forgets she has 3 other children!? Yes, Jamie was 18 at the time but sufferering with siezures due to epilepsy! What kind of woman does that!? Kayleigh the drag dreg thats who!! Off to DLP trip but Rhys and Summer are still children! We have just booked Disney Florida for March '24' we asked our 19 Yr old to contribute as we show her the way the world works! The world does not work sitting on your fat scrounging behind trying to muster 10,000 steps a day! About time the 6 dregs were shown some proper morals!!
---
Seriously .. Gums says she is on a diet and then rams Maccies in her face like it's going out of date! Only them halfwit parents would give the already overweight girls a happy meal followed by a Chinese. My mind boggles!! Education really is the way forward here!
---
They clearly were not taught basics at school ... budgeting, healthy eating, staying on the good side of the law!!

Last edited:
Love that she also said, “someone in the comments asked if Riley goes to football club”, no love, you saw him and his lack of extra curricular activities being discussed here! 👋🏻

JustCallMeMum

VIP Member
Only bought the dog treats so it would be content for the vlog.

Saying her dog hasnt had proper feeding bowls.Proper scummy she is.

Good at budgeting are you K but you still havent budgeted for the new beds for the girls room or the bedroom decorated that you mentioned months ago.

The laugh she does is so false.

We all know you are a bitch K.

Last edited:

Mopatopshop

Barney Bodger strikes again. Why spend money on new carpet if you're not going to paint the skirting boards and do a proper job? And not ironing the curtains. Why??? I loved how she made a big thing of them BOTH doing it but really what she meant was she'd swan around as per whilst Kev did it. Any normal person would have the supplies ready, empty the room, prep everything INCLUDING skirting boards etc. Why not let the kids sleep in the cabin for 1 night or the sofa and do a proper job. It's hardly aspirational is it???

Just catching up with the comments, my god that Kaleigh is absolutely vile putrid fancy speaking about a child like that fucking disgusting you are not right in the heid your fellow YouTube subscribers and Instagram viewers need a wake up call if only they could see what she said. that was bang out of order a wee innocent bairn
You really are showing yourself for who you really are You are EVIL!!!! You should be reported and cancelled. Look at you exploiting your kids i on YouTube you have a cheek and you putting your bairns online in bathing suits imagine
all the sick perverted pedos looking at your bairns Kaleigh and you couldn’t care less as long as you getting money
For it. Awa a bile yer heid you SLAPPER!!! Well I hope the subscribers of hers see her for whit she is stop supporting This Vile Disgrace piece of Shite💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩You couldn’t get any lower by what you said
---

---

---
Basically her poor attempt at damage control before her precious subs realise the kind of person they idolise!

What I don’t understand is why she thought she had a right to go after people commenting on the article, it’s not like it was about her - we know she only appears in the “press” when it’s the little shite stories she’s sent into those chavvy magazines for a few quid. So what made her tiny little mind think she has a god given right to hunt people down and attack, especially as it’s common knowledge she’s very active on this site on other YouTube families threads - she’s pathetic.

Last edited:

Straight up Suzy

Kayleigh why do the 2 princesses and Riley rule the roost get all the goodies get brought places yet the teens are treated like outcasts .I mean even Riley gets the raw deal at times he gets his favourite lunch as a luxury isn't lunch a basic thing she's a tight ass middle aged dimwit her content is boring her life is boring and what responsible parent puts there young children on camera no safeguarding at all .

YouOkHunx

How does a family that size only use 4 toilet rolls a week?? None of the stuff she buys is in big enough quantities for the amount of people in that house.

• Wow

queen4

Chatty Member
Rhys, Kev and Bella go to watch the rugby. Riley and Brooke go to watch football.

K, Sienna and Felicity go to Costa for coffee and cake as a treat.

Summer asks if she can go to Costa with them but is told NO and is told to stay at home to look after the dog that has just vomited.

I'm starting to really feel sorry for Summer. K even laughed when she jokingly said "see you when we get back" to the camera.

Summer if you are reading this you should go on strike and refuse to appear on vlogs from now on. No wonder there's tension between some of the kids.

Last edited:
  • Sad
I can’t see them going to France again, Disneyland clearly broke them financially you could see it in the remainder of the December vlogs last year, and they did DLP as cheap as possible in my opinion, one meal out the rest was food made in their cabin. If she wants to take her kids on proper holidays she needs to rein it in with her buying shit every five minutes and take on some more cleaning work like she used to. I’m sure Kev earns an ok wage, but to support their family it isn’t enough, and despite what I’m sure she likes to believe her channel will never “blow up”, if it was going to happen it would have by now - the days of family vlogs making it big have been and gone. She will have lost or be about to lose any financial support she got for Jamie now he’s out of full time education so it’s time for her to pull her weight to make all these dreams she spouts on about reality

JustCallMeMum

VIP Member
Gums and her tribe are all part of the something for nothing culture that seems to have infested the country.
They dont want to go out and work full time,or take up a apprenticeship because it is too much like hard work.
Have the council been notified yet that the shed is being used has shagging living quarters......

Reactions: 8

pamperpanda

Why haven't you got the girls new bunk beds
Why don't you work
Why do you let j&b live in the shed
Why don't you put some decent flooring down in the living room

• Heart
Reactions: 8