Life of the baldwins #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think he did notice Charlie pooing but moved the phone away so it wouldn't be seen. Imagine the moaning Kayleigh would do if one of the girls stood in it

Reactions: 3
How is buying her son the pasta and sauce he likes for lunch a luxury item?! Honestly she’s nuts! Feeding your child is basic parenting it’s not a luxury!! Funny how she doesn’t say that about all the crap she buys for the girls

Reactions: 6
Wtaf is up with her hand? We all know she hides her thumbs because they look like a big toe but this actually looks like a lobster claw 🤔🙄🙈
---
Wtaf is up with her hand? We all know she hides her thumbs because they look like big toes but this is actually a lobster claw!! 🤣🤔🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I kept cringing whenever I saw her hands so veiny and wrinkly and that thumb for some reason really grosses me out, it's so stubby 🤢

Reactions: 4
How does a family that size only use 4 toilet rolls a week?? None of the stuff she buys is in big enough quantities for the amount of people in that house.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I can’t watch her anymore. She is past bleeping boring and so are her kids and drip of a husband

Reactions: 8
Has s
How does a family that size only use 4 toilet rolls a week?? None of the stuff she buys is in big enough quantities for the amount of people in that house.
Has she rationed the toilet paper maybe the kids don’t use it . 4 rolls of toilet paper in a week! WTF!!!
we are a family of four we go thru alot of Dunny paper in a week. Well she either rationing it sparingly or failing that certain ones are not wiping their arrses…talk about a tight arse!!!

Reactions: 5
Latest vlog title 😄😄
Tell me you read tattle without telling me you read tattle.
Hi Kayleigh 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 10
bleeping halfwit! Nothing else to say... Hay Kayleigh. Doesn't watch here ... please!! Get a grip!! Tattle talks about thumbs, so does Kayleigh..... anything for content 🤣🤣

• Haha
Spot on I have four pedigree bunnies. Like humans they are only as good as their diet
She just thinks cause he has run of the garden he don’t need any other food never hear her say veg peeling for the rabbit or need hay for the rabbit but then again 4 bog rolls to wipe 8 back sides for a week and 1 bottle of shower gel for the week they probably don’t shower daily washes sienna hair in conditioner No shampoo that for one is no good for her hair bet that’s done once a week as well 🤮🤮 from pets to kids they should not have as no basic care is given

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I think it speaks volumes that Kayleigh’s normal looking sister and other family members are not mentioned or seen anymore. The sister used to be around a lot on older Instagram posts.

God her vlogs are so bloody boring. We don’t care about watching felicity and Sienna play ffs. They are as boring as you

Reactions: 7
She also said the rabbit smelt? Rabbits are very hygienic and both my bunnies never smell. Makes you wonder how often he gets cleared out, poor little thing, he has a lovely nature.

Just watching the latest upload, replying to someone who asked about the lack of videos, her reason for less vlogs is that the kids are at school so she doesn’t have anything to vlog! But she’s made a point in the past of saying how the channel was about her life and not the kids?!

Watched a little bit , then had to turn off as dull as dishwater , but her mouth, where teeth are missing is looking way worse . I'm guessing there is lots of shifting from the gaps . She looked like she had no teeth at some points.

Haven’t watched her for a while because as someone has already put content is quite boring. One of their vlogs came on think it was the one before the latest. She wonders why she gets people on her talking an about when she states in it they might now need to get a bigger car for the kids bikes!!! Not so all her children could go out together but for the younger kids bikes!!! I mean seriously!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.