Life of the baldwins #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey Kayleigh, we all know you'll be on here reading, so here's a question for your next Q&A:

What crime did Kev commit that resulted in him being sent to prison?

Reactions: 7
Hey Kayleigh, we all know you'll be on here reading, so here's a question for your next Q&A:

What crime did Kev commit that resulted in him being sent to prison?
Next question...Why hasn't Kev the kid made any attempt to build bridges with his daughter...

Reactions: 3
Kayleigh why do the 2 princesses and Riley rule the roost get all the goodies get brought places yet the teens are treated like outcasts .I mean even Riley gets the raw deal at times he gets his favourite lunch as a luxury isn't lunch a basic thing she's a tight ass middle aged dimwit her content is boring her life is boring and what responsible parent puts there young children on camera no safeguarding at all .

Reactions: 9
Next question...Why hasn't Kev the kid made any attempt to build bridges with his daughter...
The daughter is probably so much better off not seeing her dad don’t think the other 3 see their dad makes you wonder why bet she has told them a sob story especially when she only sees her mum and sister why is no contact with anyone else or have they all disowned in seeing the baldwins 🤷‍♀️ seeing the vlogs I totally understand the family having no contact it’s Kayleigh way or no way she is very self centred

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Definitely Kayleigh rules the roost it's her demanding ways and the 2 princesses have followed her demanding and wanting all the time .

• Heart
Reactions: 5
:oops:
---
How sharp is that knife she's given that halfwit kid??
---
Whats happened to her diet? No wonder she never looses any of that weight looking at her shopping! Does she have an education? Cheese, cream, chorizo, doughnuts, cream cakes. Seriously can't wait to see her get in them summer dresses! What jubilee is she on about? Does the degen mean coronation? Again, cannot educate pork!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
I wish they wouldn't film themselves close up stuffing their face with food (kev eating the kebab thing in the car). Makes me feel queasy.

I'm sure he had white sauce at the side of his lips🤢

and I would rather starve than eat anything on that "barbecue", the two youngest making the salad 🤢 and Summer the coleslaw 🤢.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Sienna in the previous Vlog was horrible to that other little girl. She is such a madman and not in a nice way.

• Heart
Riley mentioned in the vlog that Sienna had a temper tantrum earlier in the day, then K told him she wasn't originally going to mention that.. "to save her embarrassment.." but then decided to leave it in anyway :rolleyes: Great principles :rolleyes:

Another clickbait title and her kids used as the whole content as per ....

Yet she insists she doesn't use her kids.

She does nothing but uses the two prinnes and Riley for £££ bore off Kayleigh your not funny influential or clever your as boring as watching 💅 dry .

Reactions: 6
Summer's teeth are terrible.....Why has dopey not taken her to get braces....Not surprising all the crap they eat...Also the latest video why does she let her kid walk the roadside of the pavement.....I always made mine walk in the inside of the pavement away from the road....What was she thinking of letting her kids go in the cold sea and getting soaked...Even princess Sienna walking up and down that steep bit of concrete behind her looked really dangerous....

Reactions: 2
The jubilee is she serious 😂😂😂the coronation Kayleigh to correct you .As for the cakes she bought 2 guesses for who gets first choice on them the prinnies of course ,it amazes me how there's such a divide with her children aren't all children suppose to be treated equally

She’s talking about Sienna and additional needs. I’m sorry but as a mum of a son with Asperger’s. Sienna doesn’t display the traits. Sienna is fine when she’s getting her own way.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Think as it’s her baby she is trying to find something wrong but she is a normal girl but if they stopped spoiling her and letting her get her own way she will be a different person

Gummsy and the kid are to soft on her there's no rules, and she doesn't get punished like treets took away or whatever ....

she's needing a good dose of supernanny the show that was on years ago.
---
She doesn't have special needs this is just Kayleighs last chance at getting attention how bloody sick in the head is Kayleigh...and Kev for going along with it.

She’s talking about Sienna and additional needs. I’m sorry but as a mum of a son with Asperger’s. Sienna doesn’t display the traits. Sienna is fine when she’s getting her own way.
Yes, spoiled brat does not equal additional needs. Its another grifting ploy.

Her position about Sienna's privacy is bizarre to say the least.

She gave the impression that she could justify giving out all the personal information about Sienna because in the future Sienna might turn around and say it was was fine to share all this on social media, and that Sienna "shouldn't feel like she has to hide". Sorry but your stance is ridiculous, because your young daughter has no real say over appearing in your vlogs or what personal information you have given out at the time you released it.

Completely contradicts herself given her vlog starts with her saying that "as the channel grows bigger you realise that not everyone is nice, and you want to protect yourself and your children from that".

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.