Life of the baldwins #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Upset about her shite viewing figures, knows why and then still puts out that pointless slog😴😴😴 yesterday

Reactions: 6
It’s really sad that K keeps pushing them forward, people don’t watch the vlogs with the girls in so who exactly is gaining from it? Certainly not F&S she keeps saying F looks like a teenager? Really she looks like a 7 yr old jeans or not, safeguard her until SHE can make an informed decision.

Reactions: 9
Stop pimping your kids out Kayleigh.

Look at view count on the vlogs with their faces,
no one is interested in other people's brats.
Screenshot_20231029-200708.png

Reactions: 5
Stop Begging People to watch your videos it’s a shite show! Exploiting your kids for a cash grab!!
Your views are dropping I’m not surprised
All you see is the two lassies on it you don’t discipline them the youngest one needs to pulled into line she is a pushy wee lassie you let her get away with things, you spend more on those lassies than you do with your other 4 bairns, what a embarrassment seeing that the older two gf parents spend more on your sons for their birthdays than what you do. No shame pathetic did you forget you have another daughter who you leave out.
Your hovel is a squalor nothing matches in there you buy the cheapest of materials to fix it up still looks a eyesore, my daughter has watched your videos and see the state of your hovel she is studying Interior design at university and will be going to London next year with the university
she could give you some tips on how to fix it up 😜make it look like a home not a squalor
You need to give up you tube and get a bloody job what’s stopping you!!! laziness quite happy to receive handouts at the cost of taxpayers
What happened to the older boys getting a career they are all joining the band wagon following suit on YouTube then summer will be next! Oh what a life!!! Great role model of parents you are NOT!!!

Reactions: 7
Are the kids being taken straight to school from the caravan tomorrow, I never understand why they do that each year. Lots of stress if you ask me.
She will phone them in sick bet she has a caravan to clean and won’t drive home then back again don’t think those kids do a full term with out a sick day or two

Reactions: 4
She will phone them in sick bet she has a caravan to clean and won’t drive home then back again don’t think those kids do a full term with out a sick day or two
Or she will leave Kev cleaning the van, she'll pop to home bargains Costa ect before picking him up after all the work is done

• Haha
A lot of her subs will more than likely be bought.

Plus she's making people switch off with her brats on constantly.

1. Why was Kev in prison.
2. Why doesn't he try see his first born.
3. Why do you use your kids for content.
4. Disney IS Summers dream holiday, it's documented in a older vlog, so why did you brainwash her to change her mind.
5. Why don't you want kev driving.
6. Why haven't you glossed the living double doors.
7. Why don't you get a new decent kitchen table with matching chairs that aren't ripped.

Reactions: 7
Why haven't you got the girls new bunk beds
Why don't you work
Why do you let j&b live in the shed
Why don't you put some decent flooring down in the living room

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Why do you keep wearing sunglasses on your head ?
Why do you seem to like Brooke more than Summer?
Why do you bother vlogging anymore when you are so boring ?
When are you going to get dentures ?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Do you worry about your kid’s safety.
Why haven’t you got Sienna speech therapy and stop pushing the narrative she’s autistic.

She will probably say it's the same as child actors.

And no Kayleigh it's not.

Child actors don't get filmed in their private home, or their bedrooms filmed, dinners filmed, what clothes- gifts they get, holidays filmed, personal stuff shared about them, filmed when bickering, I could go on and on.

Well I couldn't be bothered watching 50 minutes of her Q & A vlog, but I watched 5 minutes of it where she denied that the newspaper article that some had found on here was the reason that Kev went to prison, but she doesn't actually say the reason why he did.

She says they "have a copy of his advanced DBS check" but they won't be doing a video about it because "people will say we are lying".

Interesting how they once again insist they "don't read" negative comments, yet Kev said he "went on a certain site" and read "a load of bullshit about me".

Reactions: 5
She's does these q and a's as a way to try and address some comments on here. She's so obvious. She reads here all the time .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.