Life of the baldwins #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not watched the vlogs for a while, are the youngest 3 with them on holiday ?
You must be joking haha....they can only afford for the two of them for three night only.

They couldn't even afford to give Sienna a party and made out it's because she's shy and and anxious.

As if.. she's the least nervous and shy kid on YT, she's attention seeking and very loud and gets involved in everything.

Reactions: 7
I might be wrong but I can only see one flight this evening from Bristol to Majorca, which is arriving at approx 11.30pm local time. That's according to a plane tracker website ✈

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Omg both the girls having a good scratch nits already 🤮Kayleigh cackle laugh is so horrible it sounds false

• Sick
Reactions: 3
That's probably why she cuts their hair at home,
because the hairdresser won't cut if they have nits.

Reactions: 4
Siennas dress and hair looks filthy.
Screenshot_20230912-110512.png

---
Enjoy your one and only non travel day Kayleigh haha.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
You must be joking haha....they can only afford for the two of them for three night only.

They couldn't even afford to give Sienna a party and made out it's because she's shy and and anxious.

As if.. she's the least nervous and shy kid on YT, she's attention seeking and very loud and gets involved in everything.
I agree probably can’t afford both but, I am glad they’ve not gave bratty a party

Reactions: 2
I might be wrong but I can only see one flight this evening from Bristol to Majorca, which is arriving at approx 11.30pm local time. That's according to a plane tracker website ✈
Wouldn’t I laugh if the flight was delayed didn’t she say something last yr when another family member went abroad regarding the weather but bet they went longer than 3days

Reactions: 1
The temperature in Taunton isn't much lower than where she is.

Where she is it's been raining with lightening and thunder storms.

Enjoy your ONE day haha.
Screenshot_20230912-145409.png
Screenshot_20230912-145423.png

---
To be dull and cloudy where she is tomorrow
---
On travel home day

Reactions: 1
Wouldn’t I laugh if the flight was delayed didn’t she say something last yr when another family member went abroad regarding the weather but bet they went longer than 3days
The flight's departure from Bristol was delayed by 30 mins so it didn't arrive until 11.39pm local time.

If they were on this flight then they probably didn't get to the resort they mentioned they were staying at until around 1am this morning. So technically you could say it's a zero non-travel day holiday..

• Haha
Aww did big kid Kev buy her a new ring with his pocket money she allows him or was it out of one of the brats lucky bags :)

Priorities again Gums.Sunglasses on the credit card but the house can stay a shithole.

Have others noticed she is very selfish,its all what Gums wants and duck everyone else.

Reactions: 9
So they were on the Ryanair flight, even more delayed than the one I was looking at, arriving 3am in the morning.

I knew their vlog would involve several references about how expensive everything was at the airport. Then Kev trying to blag seats together because they apparently hadn't managed to pay for it online.. :rolleyes: I guess they're having to watch every penny they spend.

Vlog even more boring than usual. Enjoy your super mini short holiday K!

Reactions: 6
Why's she bothering about designer sunglasses to run around in her old car, and her three daughters crammed in a shitehole room ....

the money could have been put to better use.
---
Our next trip booked through love holidays and it's Ryanair both ways and we chose our seats as usual ONLY about £5 each .

I could still change them again if I wanted too from between ONLY £1-£11.

Yet Kayleigh couldn't afford to pic her seats haha.

Yet is prancing about in designer shades.

Our seats are the green.
Screenshot_20230912-202101.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Omg just booked holiday can’t even afford to book to sit next to each other day wasted in going I would of booked a early flight but they have done everything on the cheap if she did a proper part job they could afford better

I haven't watched a vlog in a while, I just keep up to date with you lot with the comments.

But I think it's very bad management with money, and she's sneeky not paying the little extra to sit together, she would be hoping they could still sit together without paying.

She's never moving from that house it's still a dump, she won't spend on it yet bought 😎

how much were they?.

Kayleigh you will be back home tomorrow, so not much longer to worry about mosquitoes.

Why even bother buying.
Screenshot_20230913-185702.png

---
Her hands are like blokes.
---
She managed to tuck her thumb away👌.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I thought was funny when she said the driver put his foot down lol couldn't wait for her to get out lol tacky ring cheep nasty . Remmber ythe hole in the bath room floor how can you live like that ? Kids itching there head the screams does your mind in not as though she got much kids are spoilt that's why they carry on like they do

Posted yesterday

'last couple of hours ',

so they went home yesterday.

Arrived on the early hours of Tuesday morning, then went home on Thursday.

Fs Kayleigh couldn't you have stretched to at least 5-7 nights.
Screenshot_20230915-133052.png

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.