Life of the baldwins #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know there is 8 in the house but it’s either Kayleigh or the two spoilt brats poorly never a month go by with out someone ill

Reactions: 2
That magazine article is like a 10 year olds English homework of where they've been in the summer holidays 🤣
She sends stuff in to magazines all the time on Facebook hoping to get her little frogs featured

Reactions: 4
Proof that you really cannot educate pork!! Sat on her fat sorry arse moaning she is bored - here's a thing... get a job and you won't be bored! Says she is fortunate enough with her caravan cleaning and YT earnings but cannot afford to decorate 🤔 clearly not fortunate enough. Is she ********? Which is it?? Fortunate enough or not? I'm confused. Also she's saying Jamie had a bad seizure last week and due to her being a benefit scrounging halfwit she was able to aide him and rally around after him - what would have happened if this happened while she was in DLP at the taxpayers expense? He would have been left to get on with it! She don't care, if she did she wouldn't of left him behind or at least wouldn't have left him in the 'care' of a teenage girlfriend! She cares no more about that boy than I do her! Fact! Says she's feeling sorry for herself... woe bleeping me! Get a proper job and you'll have less time to worry about it and more money to pay back into what you've taken from society! Not reading here Phwaaaahhh , course she is - HI Kayleigh, checked out indeed lately???? Seriously question!
Loving the Kayleigh diet of cheese and pickle sandwiches, must remember me that when I NEED to shift 2 stone! Geez!!! Says she wants to get some qualifications and needs help to decide what ....... here's and idea, healthy eating, budgeting, birth control, spelling and self discipline!

Reactions: 7
Why live behind your means of living if you want things doing get a job cause no way does YT and cleaning bring in a decent wage taking out the fuel etc on car if the girls need a bed why go on holiday think you need to prioritise things

Reactions: 3
Vlogging herself eating a chinese takeaway (on a diet?) in bed. Don't say she doesn't make quality content :rolleyes:

Interesting that Riley was "joking" to her that she should stop her Youtube channel. I don't actually think he's ever really been keen on her doing it.

Reactions: 3
Skeg in Costa again with coffee and cake. Gonna be moaning again about that extra 2 stone in a minute!!
What is smitchy? Serious question? Is it South west lingo? Is that fat tit really sat in the bed eating a Chinese takeaway- that's gonna gain her some, not lose it! Roll on the summer when she can't fit into them dresses! Eating takeaway in bed - best diet I ever heard of!
Kayleigh says she hasn't got her steps this week ... did the fat tit ever get them any week?

Kaleigh says more than her prayers she is full of it Diet my arse!!! Your hovel is full of dampness and mould that why you are sick you can see it in her videos look at the state of the wash room and the rest of the joint

she never sees to her priorities that is important but quite happy to lay in her midden like a layabout eating Chinese 🥢🥮

while people like ourselves are going out to work our arses off… aye alright for some that can lay back and sponge off the government but mind you they are quite capable to work but too f#cking lazy to do so .

why can’t you work Kaleigh stop Bludging!!!!

I would not be having Costas and eating takeaway food if my kids needed a new bed.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I am very interested how they can afford Chinese and costas with price of things going up we both work and still struggle on take aways and we don’t have as many in our house but we do save for holidays not just up the road so pop home if forget something plus don’t go to shops and buy crap to copy people on social media we budget our money on things we need

Reactions: 8
Making that cake I was always taught to cream the butter and sugar then add the eggs with a bit of the flour never have I seen butter eggs and sugar to mixed first

Reactions: 2
Latest vlog, 'Charlie the dog better behaved than Sienna'. Gums reply is that he is 3 years older! Can just tell she spent the evening thinking up that comment!
Why is she shopping again when she already done her weeks shop? Oh silly me ... us taxpayers spending again!
Seriously, how grubby do them two little girls look. Need a bloody good bath and a hairwash - her videos just make me feel dirty they are such skeggy wasters. Never see her spending money on shower gel 🤔 (watch the next tax payer benefit haul for some body wash - as she doesn't watch here)!
Cracking content here! Omitted the oldest kids once again. Kev trying to string a sentence together. He really is illiterate! All, um, duh, fah. Please .... not had so much entrainment since me grannies funeral!

Reactions: 10
She is moaning about the chicken burgers being processed but literally all her shopping bar the mince, chicken fillets and bacon is processed! The shopping budget never includes cleaning products, soaps, shampoo, conditioner, ect. Love how she says she didn't get much fruit and veg coz they are going away. No gums there is not much fruit and veg coz you are a skeg! Feeding them kids shite as always. How can she moan about processed food when she takes them pigs to maccies at least 3x a week! Such a contradictory scum bag!

Reactions: 8
Never no dog or rabbit food
Only gets 4 toilet rolls for 8 lol
No cleaning bits or personal washing bits eg deodorant shampoo etc
Sounds like they are all going away but must be someone else going with them and bet they are just going up the rd won’t be far from home

Reactions: 5
I have been away so only catching up with her vlogs.

Are we expected to believe she makes them scrambled egg on toast every morning before school😂 if that was the case why does she only buy 12 eggs a week?

and the sticker was still on Ryleys lunch box was it just bought for the vlog 🤔

Felicitys lunch bag was drenched in the morning, so Kayleigh didn't even clean it out after school the previous day, lazy bleep.

How can you decorate a room to suit a nearly 16 year old and a 5 year old 🙄

Summer should be in her own room.

I think the only thing that will make Kayleigh feel better is stop vlogging, but she won't let it go
---
Kevs voice wasn't matching up with the camera at the end 😂

How can she share this shite it's shocking, it's so shocking we still watch though only for a laugh and to keep up with this thread

Last edited:
I have been away so only catching up with her vlogs.

Are we expected to believe she makes them scrambled egg on toast every morning before school😂 if that was the case why does she only buy 12 eggs a week?

and the sticker was still on Ryleys lunch box was it just bought for the vlog 🤔

Felicitys lunch bag was drenched in the morning, so Kayleigh didn't even clean it out after school the previous day, lazy bleep.

How can you decorate a room to suit a nearly 16 year old and a 5 year old 🙄

Summer should be in her own room.

I think the only thing that will make Kayleigh feel better is stop vlogging, but she won't let it go
---
Kevs voice wasn't matching up with the camera at the end 😂

How can she share this shite it's shocking, it's so shocking we still watch though only for a laugh and to keep up with this thread
Totally agree I don’t watch through love it gives me a laugh and so glad we both work keep the house clean and look after my children and I don’t expose my children to social media to people who we don’t know

• Heart
Why you looking for sympathy for this now ???...have you forgot you fucked of to France and left him only a week after he took one
Screenshot_20230317-111707.png

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.