Life of Beckie #3 Swipe up this, swipe up that, fill my house with some more tat.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So pathetically transparent.
Trying to reinvent herself as some low rent philanthropist.
Not going to wash Beckie, we've seen too much phoney virtue signalling from celebrities, from Harry and Meghan etc.etc.
Who cares if M.P s get a meal allowance?
£80,000 per annum isn't a huge salary to run the country.
Criticise the vacuous celebrities such as Gary Linekar or hypocritical Lewis Hamilton, if you're genuine in your concern about greedy parasitical behaviour. Or even closer to home, those who beg for their clothes and washing machines, rather than work for them like the rest of us.
So what are you going to do? Start a soup kitchen? Adam made sure he publicised his purchase of books into the ground. How about some for children of all colours...? Oops, no, that doesn't wave the woke flag enough does it?
Thing is, I could forgive you both being 'woke' but it's actually all about the likes and the profit isn't it?
As I said, pathetically transparent.

Screenshot_20201025-151931.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
It actually makes me feel quite nauseous, the way she likes to pretend that Indigo is using really nasty swear words.
He's obviously coached into doing it for the 'gram.
Strange behaviour in parents.

Reactions: 1
Isn't he nearly 3? Shouldn't his speech be so much better than that? Or do I just think that because she used to brag about how much of a genius he was and how great he was at talking?

You can tell a dummy has been used far too much with his teeth the poor thing

Reactions: 2
Isn't he nearly 3? Shouldn't his speech be so much better than that? Or do I just think that because she used to brag about how much of a genius he was and how great he was at talking?

You can tell a dummy has been used far too much with his teeth the poor thing
Isn't it sad about his teeth?
She must have read the comments on here, and decided to ignore them in order to keep him quiet.
It actually defines the second teeth position as well, so it'll be braces for Indigo.