Life of Beckie #3 Swipe up this, swipe up that, fill my house with some more tat.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon she does read this thread. You never see her with friends, she’s hardly at work and Adam isn’t around.

She has very little else to do. I actually feel for her a bit. Becoming an insta whatever is all she has in her life to the point her own son is plastered all over the internet.

Any parent is going to plaster the odd picture here and there, but she’s sold Indigo out and it’s wrong.
Of course she reads this thread. Did you not see her post/story earlier? She changed raise awareness because someone on here mentioned how ridiculous it is that she used the term raise awareness to talk about Disney!

And poor Indigo running around in a sleeveless linen romper and sandals. I can only imagine they were in the woods for 5 mins. She got him to jump off a tree, run around, pick up a stick, smile next to a conker and then they went home. Poor kid

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I seem to remember her moaning about having to carry him when he was terrified of the woods.... what happened there ?? And why is she forcing him back , in sandals and bare shoulders when its cold outside ?? This girl is deranged , so sad to see her son suffering the consequences , makes me sick yo my stomach 😥
I imagine they went to the woods and he had a tantrum like a normal child. Rather than admit he is anything less than perfect she said he was scared of the woods!?

Reactions: 2
@simonryantwin is in the lead this week for 'reminding us of the incredibly famous things we did decades ago'.
He has overtaken Beckie reminding us that she was on TMO 5 years ago, checking that we hadn't forgotten the astounding sucess of the twit twins on Essex Fashion Week.....2014 🙈
A wistful little comment that 'maybe it would come back'
Unlikely boys...don't call us....😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
@simonryantwin is in the lead this week for 'reminding us of the incredibly famous things we did decades ago'.
He has overtaken Beckie reminding us that she was on TMO 5 years ago, checking that we hadn't forgotten the astounding sucess of the twit twins on Essex Fashion Week.....2014 🙈
A wistful little comment that 'maybe it would come back'
Unlikely boys...don't call us....😂
I remember that! Such a joke considering he was working at Reed at the time. Full time.

I think he was quite good at recruitment consultancy, it just wasn’t enough for him
It baffles me, how the four of them are so deluded.
If you're going to have a shot at fame, you either need to have some charisma and/or talent. Not just a portfolio consisting of 'Coach Trip, TMO and TOWIE' all years ago.
NOBODY remembers them, and it's hugely embarrassing when she tries to make out that Paddy Mcguinness would recognise her if he fell over her.
The stage schools are churning out rabid fame hungry good looking 17 year olds by the bucket loads.
Nobody is casting the redundant Ryans.
🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is that all we're getting for our money?
Spots, and get your violin out 'please be lovely' quotes.
Must try harder Beckie. 👩‍💻

Makes me so mad that she’s making out like she paid for that pram she was gifted, that she’s now selling for £300 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 6
The pram looks like it's covered in fluff or something. Surely if you want £300 for it you could give it a bloody hoover..

Ha ha it’s a paint splash pattern on the fabric, but agree it looks like it could do with a good clean 😂
Also for that pram in that condition she could get a lot more than £300, but knows she shouldn’t really be selling it at all...

Makes me so mad that she’s making out like she paid for that pram she was gifted, that she’s now selling for £300 🙄
I'm not a fan at all but I remember she did actually pay for the pram! I live nearby and suggested a place she could go to when she was looking for prams but she said they had found one from John Lewis that was in the sale. Now I can see why....
Never noticed the paint splash effect before!

Reactions: 1
Ha ha it’s a paint splash pattern on the fabric, but agree it looks like it could do with a good clean 😂
Also for that pram in that condition she could get a lot more than £300, but knows she shouldn’t really be selling it at all...
Ohhhh OK. Shows how much pram research I did 🥴

• Haha
'Off to London for a shoot.' 😂
Don't you ever actually embarrass yourself Beckie? 🤦‍♀️🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Reactions: 1
Here's a thought Beckie,
Screenshot_20201018-134626.jpg
.....why not just stop posting mindless, drivelling life quotes, patently designed to draw attention to your mysterious 'struggles', and simply delete your account.
Instant privacy.....😁

Reactions: 7
I bet she doesn’t post to her grid because it won’t fit in with her 50 shades of beige Keeley rip off

• Haha
Reactions: 8